[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Brexit a globalist victory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1436387130289.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436387130289.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Hear me out here. Now I know i'm just an irrelevant person, but I had this grim realization today. What if Brexit was a mistake? The UK has always been level headed in the EU, trying to keep as many immigrants out of it as possible. Fighting to make the EU better, to not let Merkel have her way with it completely. It was one of the few huge countries with major influence in the union. And now it left. It got it's independence, but all it means is that it doesn't have a say when it comes to Europe. In return, they will be forced to make horrible trade deals with the EU to survive. It might lose Scotland and Ireland. It might even still get those immigrants.

Where I'm getting at is that the UK will be made as an example on what happens if you leave the 4th Reich of Merkel. It honestly feels like having your admiral charge in with his ship and coming out on the other side, but with holes that cannot be fixed and sinking. Sure, you got through the blockade, but what now? The EU elite will be extremely salty over it and will do everything to make UKs life hell. While everyone else left in the EU who do not want it to become Eurabia lost one of it's strongest allies to defend it. I can see why there are people who are angry at Brexit happening. I'm not sure if this is the reason, maybe i'm wrong. But for me, its as if seeing a dear friend making a short term decision that will most likely lead to his own downfall and our own. The UK ment well and wanted to be free from this nightmare, but personally, I think that the globalists you fought simply won big with this decision.

I do hope i'm mistaken about everything and the UK pulls through. Everything can happen. I'm just afraid of the scenario I stated above. If that happens, people who are nationalists and have pride in their country will be redirected to look at the UK and what happened to it.
>>
could happen. i could easily see some extreme leftist getting into positions of power if britain tanks it. they could use brexit as an excuse to go after white "racists"

doesnt matter either way. britain is long gone. london is no longer a white majority. the country is better off in civil war than where it was headed

white people need anarchy to function well. thats why we kill ourselves in record numbers
>>
>>78671281
It never had any say in the first place.
Its not democratic.
>>
>>78671281
It won't be a mistake if they do one thing: dissolve the commonwealth and now all the workers there will be native people and even with all the economic problems the jews will impose on them (remember rhodesia now? Fucking disgusting britcucks) they can rebuild a proud nation. If they don't, the slavs and other whites working honestly there will be replaced by shitskin thugs and the shitty rain inbreeding island will sink into shit.

I expect the worst obviously, because brits are egomaniac cucks that fucked up the west alongside the french with their colonization shit.
>>
Nah more people are gonna leave and the EU will die. Next will be eastern europe. You go guys you can do this as well!
>>
Either EU will reform or struggle to keep together
>>
>>78671281
Not only is the EU not even democratic anyway, but we were completely divided in opinion from the other members. Us leaving wont change a thing vote wise
>>
test
>>
>>78671281
>using globalist and not jews

Nice Supplement Jones meme
>>
I'm hoping the EU comes out galvanised and stronger after this. Hopefully more powers will be devolved to the center and we can have a real European superpower finally.
>>
>>78672615
Keep dreaming, expat.
>>
>>78671281

leaving the eu will make germoney, france and italy even stronger because of proportional representation, but mainly germoney

>>78672043

wrong, the EU is already a very democratic system. 'le it's not democratic' is a reddit/pol/ meme. do you even know how the system works?
>>
Having a say in the EU only applies to those with a globalist agenda. Even Poland and Hungary are forced to send their country's biggest cucks as representatives in the EU
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.