[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else cringe when americans call themselves anglo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 360663.jpg (428 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
360663.jpg
428 KB, 1000x1333
Does anyone else cringe when americans call themselves anglo or british?

>colonized by the dutch, spanish, british, french, half a dozen other "empires"
>calling themselves british

Ha
>>
>>78669872
beavers balls,

my grandparents are literally french and english immigrants.
i spent my youth in the uk, and fucking around creole new orleans.

you were raised by a moose?
>>
>>78670120
I'm just wondering why after 200 years you decided to stop being retarded cunts?
>>
American is a nationality you dipshit. That's why everyone is always x-American.
>>
>>78670420
That doesn't really make too much sense but ok. You see we are the british americans. You are dutch mongrel half-breed traitors.
>>
I wish the Dutch had held on to Nieuw-Amsterdam
>>
>>78670542
>said the chinese colony
See how stupid you sound? If you're a British decedent and a citizen of Canada then you're British-Canadian. I knew you were retarded but this is too much.
>>
I cringe at Canadian shitposting.
>>
>>78670645
So how are you going to impose your heritage onto your country then? You call yourselves anglos but you don't seem to be very anglo if you ask me.

I mean you are like 40% white now, come on.
>>
>>78670901
Honestly I don't know why I keep replying so I'll leave you with rhetorical questions that you can make further retarded replies to.

Do you think our collective European heritage had nothing to do with shaping American culture?
How are you able to say Americans are referring to themselves as such and such without any data?
Where are you getting that 40% from?
Are you actually white? If you are you're a divisive cunt. You post more like a shitskin or a lazy kike. Chang Goldberg?
>>
>>78671160
>How are you able to say Americans are referring to themselves as such and such without any data?
going by the threads and american posters
>Where are you getting that 40% from?
if you don't count mexicans you are barely white
>Are you actually white? If you are you're a divisive cunt. You post more like a shitskin or a lazy kike. Chang Goldberg?
I'm whiter than you probably.

How am I being divisive, when it was usa that forced uk to give up it's colonies and forced desegregation on south africa and pushes decolonization on everyone. But oh I forgot that was the jews right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.