[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you one of those who think the vote was wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 16f719.jpg (61 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
16f719.jpg
61 KB, 620x349
>>
>>78668773

Yea, big time. I didn't know people would lose jobs and the economy would drop like that. I feel like a racist pick now. I'm so sorry for any people affected and ashamed of my foolishness.
>>
no because i'm not economically retarded

FTSE closed higher yesterday than it did on the 17th
>>
>>78668773

No. All fucking niggers must fucking hang.
>>
Youngfags should just get the fuck out with the rest of the migrant scum. If they hate old people and what old people did, why should they be entitled to the country those same old people helped build and maintain?
>>
>>78669890
The single most retarded statement to ever be posted on the internet
>>
They keep coming up with new stupid words, just stop.
But how can you have regret when essentially nothing has really happened except for mass panic attacks among EU lovers?
>>
When do you all leave? Cameron will resign, and the Brexit is assured.
>>
>>78671481
My favorite phrases among the "Remain" crowd:
>now we lose our 28 days of vacation!
>I wanted to travel for school, guess that's not happening!
>52% isn't a majority!

Seriously, fuck these kids.
>>
>>78668773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IVbFPG1xg8
dislike
>>
>>78672127
>chanting "Tories out, refugees in"
Oh there'll be camps alright - just not for the refugees
>>
>>78669693
I love Serbia. Gonna visit some day.
>>
>>78672127
Is this staged? Not even in Germany do we have people chanting "conservatives out, refugees in" any more. The refugees welcome crowds have literally disappeared from public, even though they still exist.
>>
>>78668773
no because i'm not a short sighted manchild, i have the sense to know that major decisions like leaving the EU naturally involve a great deal of uncertainty, and i'm not so economically illiterate not to understand that the markets are heavily affected by uncertainty. you can't make an omlette without cracking some eggs.
>>
Remainers should be deported to a Scottish gulag.
Regrexiteers should face public execution.
>>
>>78668773

Yes I voted remain and am sad that I'm a traitor. I love getting Krauted by Frau Merkels big schlong.

Wish I would have voted leave
>>
>The Left

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

LABOUR BTFO. Next election will be such a bloodbath.
>>
It's not been a day and people are already acting like they've been living in poverty because of this.

Literally nothing changed except a bunch of remaintards lost their bets
>>
>>78668773
>why you always lying
>why you
Opinion discarded. None of those voted brexit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.