[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Army thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
They were actually the good guys
>>
said no one ever
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>78667312
thos look too eupean

shoop liberator on them
>>
Most were even Christian, but they had to hide it because you'd be arrested for it
>>
>>78667312
get out
>>
>>78667382
LOL, you irrelevant shit!
>>
>>78667551
No, you, you lard arsed piece of shit
>>
>>78667713
piss off, your OP made me drop my cheeseburger, you have any idea how hard it is to reach the ground from a rascal scooter? Damn abbos.
>>
File: 1466474623480.png (245 KB, 704x576) Image search: [Google]
1466474623480.png
245 KB, 704x576
You MUST admit, Soviet music was TOP teir.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuLebpUBCio
>>
>>78667312

When look at the sides of the war, every side is the good side, they fight for what they believe in. Doesn´t matter if they are told lies to influence them. In my book, all the soldiers that fought were the "good guys", doesn´t matter what side they were on.

But it depends for what their leaders fought and for the allies, that basically were corporate interests. Since the wallstreet bankers/jews finances the bolshevik revolution and wallstreet was basically "in on it", the red army fought for jewish communism. And the Nazis fought against the jewish influence in europe, that tried to take over early the entire continent even shortly after WW1.

In my book, for what the nazis fought was the only true cause, because it mostly were germans fighting for the german race. Then the communists, while they were slaves of a jewish ideology, they still fought for their own country or for an idea, to remove big capitalists from power. And the lowest are the allies, so france, britain and the US, which weren´t directly in danger anyway just decided to participate because of their capitalist ideas. They send the soldiers to their death basically just for profit.
>>
>>78667382

Of course Nazi sympathizer during World War 2 would hate the Red Army. Not really a surprise.
>>
here come the lefties and their soviet russia fetish
>>
>>78667518
Red army is the force what made communism and atheistic state possible. Mad cowards motivated primarily by the opportunity to kill and rape freely. Why nordic countries so cucked these days?
>>
>>78667312
>They were actually the good guys
No, no they were not.
>>
>>78667312
You need a bigger bait Esti.
>>
File: 1461176055467.jpg (156 KB, 512x757) Image search: [Google]
1461176055467.jpg
156 KB, 512x757
>>78667312
/lefty/stonia pls go
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.