[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a Brit explain the second sentence? I clearly don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: huh.png (49 KB, 621x351) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
49 KB, 621x351
Can a Brit explain the second sentence? I clearly don't speak your language.
>>
>>78667225

NEVER END "um" get it? It rhymes.
>>
>>78667321

I get the rhyming bit, but I don't understand the second sentence as a whole. I blame the 2~ hours of sleep I got last night. You'll have to explain it to me were I child.
>>
>>78667432
he's saying it's not a never-ending back and forth of voting until you get the result you want.

a one time vote that will abided by, a referendum.

not a "never-endum", ie: do overs and bullshit that never gets a decision (like the whiners are now asking for).

it's just a rhyming play on words, it's super simple
>>
>>78667711

alright, thanks
>>
>>78667711
he's pretending to be autistic, leave him be.
>>
Thx

Going to share this with some misguided friends who think they can just get another vote and we'll remain in our shackles thereafter instead

I enjoy the humour that it's reversed
>>
Why doesn't this faggot just fuck off and enjoy his retirement?
>>
>>78667901
American date layout is just as bad as their ability to read dates in general

:^)
>>
>>78667432
He is saying there will be one referendum and not loads of them until you get the decision you like. He maybe regretting that tweet now... before you ask in EU land that does happen...here in spudland we had to vote twice as we rejected the Lisbon treaty (if I recall correctly) the first time. There is now a push for a 2nd referendum in the UK by the remain crowd...

Also to our Brit brothers and sisters...bravo..took a giant pair to tell the EU to the fuck off..
>>
>>78667225
>This is a referendum and not a neverendum

British humor everybody
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.