[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did it become fashionable to disrespect your elders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: zy76O3.png (332 KB, 895x391) Image search: [Google]
zy76O3.png
332 KB, 895x391
When did it become fashionable to disrespect your elders?
>>
the sixties
>>
When they single-handedly forwent the EU in favour of long lost glory and nostalgia.

Old people are some of the most selfish on the planet.
>>
when we abandoned rites of passage/initiation and started treating kids as basically adults who will grow up properly all by themselves.
>>
(((old people)))
>>
>>78665496
I guess we can't entirely blame the millennials, they are the product of the degenerate education policies the boomers left them.
>>
>>78665684
Fuck off not Russia.
>>
>>78665496
don't expect any different from younger generations. No generation has had more comfort and ease, they've always been handed everything, never experienced real trouble, so they've grown up thinking they are entitled to everything they want.

I'm sure a few young punks will chime in saying it's perfectly fine to treat elders like shit.
>>
Old people made fun of old people when they were young.
>>
>>78666058
Wrong.
Older people got respected till the 68' happend.
>>
File: harry-brown-movie-poster.jpg (290 KB, 900x1333) Image search: [Google]
harry-brown-movie-poster.jpg
290 KB, 900x1333
>>78665684
>long lost glory
The decline of Britain is a quite recent phenomenon. They left just in time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.