[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MUH """SOVEREIGNTY""" >MUH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 20
File: BREXIT JUST.webm (3 MB, 706x350) Image search: [Google]
BREXIT JUST.webm
3 MB, 706x350
>MUH """SOVEREIGNTY"""
>MUH """FREEDOM"""
>MUH """TAKE BACK CONTROL"""
>>
>>78659915
the perfect webm to describe brexit. holy shit i love 2016
>>
File: L1mGaPZ.jpg (162 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
L1mGaPZ.jpg
162 KB, 800x482
>>78659915
>£0.20 has been credited to your account
>>
shills out in full force again today, must be rough knowing you got your ass handed to you by a bunch of boomers
>>
File: 1466742531550.jpg (234 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466742531550.jpg
234 KB, 1280x720
>>78659915
It fills my heart with incredible joy to know that you are this mad that your people are free. Every time I watch this WEBM, I will think of you pounding your fat fingers helplessly against the keyboard trying to find a way--any way--to condemn the patriots who stood up for that misty little island in the Atlantic, against the tyranny of Globalists and would-be tyrants, and said "No. We will not be a vassal-state of Germany."
>>
>>78659915
(((SOVEREIGNTY)))
(((FREEDOM)))
(((TAKE BACK CONTROL)))
>>
File: 1448811866142.jpg (69 KB, 453x553) Image search: [Google]
1448811866142.jpg
69 KB, 453x553
I dont understand why all the shills are comming out and making fun of britain here. This is the result the well informed /pol/ member desired knowing full well the consequences... which aren´t hard to figure out.

Britain is out, the EU is slowly collapsing, this is what should happen. This small amount of suffering the brits will have should mold them closer together. Sadly I actually expect the left to just produce hate, because that seems the only thing they are capable of today.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT FUCKING BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED >WE WON

>>

Even if you voted remain, how is this incorrect? If the EU gets to decide a lot of policies for your country, voting to leave it is literally taking back control.
>>
>>78659915
Quintessentially British and honourable.

Good job Brits, don't listen to concern trolling
>>
>>78659915
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78659915
Not arguments
>>
File: 1466373051497.jpg (87 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1466373051497.jpg
87 KB, 680x510
>>78659915
Hello J.K. Rowling.
Are you enjoying your stay here on 4chan? How's it to witness some real meme magic?
>>
File: 584.webm (196 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
584.webm
196 KB, 640x360
>>78659915
BREMAIN DAMAGED
>>
>>78659915
You're like a post-American civil war nigger screaming "No! I like the chains! Put them back on!" in the face of your liberation.
Hilariously tragic.
>>
Good on them for their bravery.

As long as they maintain the strength to deal with the new set of problems they have taken on in exchange for eschewing the old ones, the future is bright for them.

Best of luck though, you're going to need it.
>>
>>78659915
What's this webm from?
>>
>>78660337
See, I don't think I'll ever be able to understand the amount of racism that comes from /pol/. Still, I understand why they wanted leave, but I doubt the result will bring people together. That's one thing you'll notice with a lot of lefties like myself, we don't think that shooting yourself in the foot will make your foot any stronger. In fact, when the lion comes to stalk the prey, you're gonna wish you could run.

But of course, that's my 2 cents. Being a liberal and openly admitting it here gives me a life sentence of memes and ruins my credibility. Still, I like the memes though
>>
>>78660679
(((Pirates of the Caribbean)))
>>
>>78660679
Pirates of the Caribbean 3.
>>
>>78660679
Pirate lf the carribean
>>
i will support any act of taking back autonomy and not in spite of but because of the damage to the self it entails, we must learn to govern ourselves and face hardship once more

this is good my brothers, one step away from the technological society
>>
That's a fucking cool .webm, where's it from?
>>
>>78661002
Didn't read the thread I'm retarded
>>
>>78659915
That ship behind him is European Union.
>>
>>78661002
master and commander probably.

It also makes 0 fucking sense. He's walking down in real time and the explosions are slow as balls relative to that.
>>
Get a load of this scot.
>>
>>78661090
I'm not sure whether ill laugh or cry if the EU pulls through and ends up even closer to being a superstate
>>
File: ahah it's a joke ahah.jpg (54 KB, 913x960) Image search: [Google]
ahah it's a joke ahah.jpg
54 KB, 913x960
>>78660456
>>
>>78660725

>don't think that shooting yourself in the foot will make your foot any stronger

Well and I believe that is where you are wrong. Just like Marx basically ignored human nature in his ideology. In the past, what can actually be observed, is that great struggle overcome nearly always creates a stronger bond between said people, be it a family, a community or a nation.

Of course, this struggle can utterly destroy you if you lose, but continuing on the current course in the EU, there won´t be much of the original states left in 50-80 years. All that what our ancestors build in the last 1000 years will be shit on, culture will be destroyed, languages will be lost etc and just to form that superstate.

While the todays left think it fits their agenda, and importing the 3rd world makes them feel good in their tummy for moral masturbation, only the capitalists profit from the slave labour while culture suffers. Especially the lower class workers will get huge competition.

Sadly both sides, left or right, sometimes try to explain everything with rational arguments. But this is not how humans work. You also have to appeal to the emotional side, especially since most election are decided by emotions, hence the most popular wins, not the most competent. And I believe not shitting on your ancestors heritage is important. After all, current Europe and North America was build by white people.
Of course another factor is that the big capitalists always play devide and conquer creating a weak society. Especially since you can´t fix the problems through importing the 3rd world, there are just too much of them in africa. You gotta fix the problems there... and this is not done, our leaders don´t want to. The current situation is the worst case scenario for everyone. The refugees are promised false things, the right gets their heritage destroyed and in return, the left starts hating the non leftists... perfect devide and conquer, it´s like clockwork.
>>
>>78661148
It won't work. Germany is the engine of EU, but people really tends to forget thepopulation timebomb of Germany. Importing few millions of useless morons won't help them. Average age of German is 49 years. 25 000 000 of germans is in retirement. Withing 10-20years they will all be dead and the generation that is the most productive will be in retirement, leaving only welfare muslims and few disenfranchised germans. They already are finished and there is nothing they can do about it. They could import Europeans but no, they had to be so progressive, and now no euro will want to move there.
>>
>>78661136
it's because he's already dead
>>
>>78661691
Immigrants are statistically net gains for the economy though. Dont think that applies to refugees but i'm not sure
>>
>>78662249
Non EU ones arent, shame there's no way to get rid of them
>>
>>78662344
Source for that?
>>
>>78662511
It's a part of your own source mate. I know the statistic you're talking about and it took into account mostly EU citizens that migrated, some people from Commonwealth and some from the countries that are in accession process to EU. Non of which are a part of the swarm of migrants from Afgan, Syria, African and so forth
>>
>>78661691
It's a bit lower, at ~46-47. In essence, however, you are completely right. I am trying to get out of here: you have no idea on how condescending the 68' generation is in work life.
>>
Would rather be captain of a sinking ship than shitscrubber on the SS refugee crisis
>>
>>78661136
Master and Commander was a bit grittier than that. Looks more like Pirates of the Caribbean
>>
>>78662249

This meme is always so specious.

>we need to have more taxpayuhs to pay fo dem programs!

Okay, where are they going to get the money to tax in the first place? Magic? You dont need packs of dunecoons to give yourself inflation, there are plenty of other ways to do that.

Ways that dont involve upsetting the stable equilibrum of a homogenous population, dooming your country to unending stress and conflict by forcing different ethnicities to live together, that will never stop until one pushes out all the others.
You dont do it by introducing more competition for native jobs, and you dont do it by introducing demographics that are often just plain lower quality than the natives.
>>
>>78660230
>must be rough knowing you got your ass handed to you by a bunch of boomers

This so much.

The boomers fucked up alot. They did.
It seems like every descision they've made was only for themselves. They fueled their economy by locking their parents in homes, paid their pensions by throwing their kids into debt.

AND THE ONE TIME THEY ACTUALLY INVEST THE THE FUTURE OF THE GOD-DAMN COUNTRY...

AND THIS IS HOW MY GENERATION REACTS TO IT?

We weren't raised well. Clearly.
We're saying 'NO VOTES SHOULDN'T MATTER don't wanna be raysist", literally spitting on every right people fought for, for freeedom and democracy.

For the first time in my life, I can appropriately quote a video-game; My ancestors are smiling at me imperials, can you say the same?

Honestly, why they so butthurt though? They can just seek political refugee in germanistan (We won't let them back in though, so if they regret it, tough titties).
>>
>>78659915
That's correct, the rest of the world is being out performed by the UK right now.
>>
>>78662736
I didnt give a source?

>>78663076
Okay, where are they going to get the money to tax in the first place?
Because despite whatever perception you have immigrants tend to have fucking jobs you retard
>>
>>78663286

In which case them being there makes no difference, just a cycle of give and take, which can be done just as well with your own people who are already there.
>>
>>78662511
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html
>>
>>78663459
and
http://www.cream-migration.org/files/FiscalEJ.pdf
>>
>>78659915
>MUH """SOVEREIGNTY"""
understandable motive

>MUH """FREEDOM"""
as if the EU wasn't free

More like get back responsibility for what happens next.
>>
>>78659915
>600km roundtrip to vote leave
>buttblasted antifa shills on /pol

so worth it
>>
>>78663445
It makes the country richer you moron. How can you possibly not understand this? More productive people = better economy. No immigration means less productive people, its not that complicated

>>78663459
There you go thank you. Which makes it even sadder since its immigration from within the EU thats going to be hurt
>>
File: M347736.jpg (63 KB, 372x512) Image search: [Google]
M347736.jpg
63 KB, 372x512
fuck off Scotland we dont want you. neither does the EU. lmao get eternally cucked.
>>
>>78663286
You're a real special kind of stupid and naive. Perfect for Obama's America.
>>
>>78664021
I'm not the one denying the statistics mate
>>
>>78660725
EU is a rigged game against the states and the outcome is a EU state. Only way to win is not to play. For a lot of countries like Greece joining the EU was shooting themselves in the foot.
>>
>>78663831

Those fucks are gona get old too, whats the answer then, even more immigration? Or maybe the answer is that this problem isnt really a problem in the first place.

And this is all ignoring the fact that economic migrants often send money back home, or move back themselves, and often lower quality, more criminally inclined, and generally incompatible with and disruptive to the native social organism.

Populations go up, populations go down, populations go up. Forces of history ebb and flow, and life goes on. As long as the base population remains homogenous, its a stable equilibrium in the long run.

Attempts to 'fix' the issue often make it worse than simply letting it ride in the first place.
>>
File: 1460866381936.jpg (125 KB, 363x463) Image search: [Google]
1460866381936.jpg
125 KB, 363x463
>>78661514
>BUTT Marx
>>
Look at that badass standing on top of a sinking ship

Look at him not even giving a fuck
>>
>>78664446
Growth has to come from somewhere or the system collapses
>>
>>78660679
PoC 3 (People of Colour)
>>
File: 1403558122143.jpg (94 KB, 624x464) Image search: [Google]
1403558122143.jpg
94 KB, 624x464
>>78660347

>Even if you voted remain, how is this incorrect? If the EU gets to decide a lot of policies for your country

no it doesnt:
>UK not in the Eurozone,
>UK not in Schengen area

The EU only has a say in what the size cucumbers should be when sold. All major (sovereign) decisions are made by national parliaments that's why they had the referendum. If the EU was an all power evil communist empire they wouldn't even get a referendum.
>>
>>78664591

>Growth has to come from somewhere or the system collapses

Indefinite growth is a fantasy and you are a fool for believing in paradigms that assume it or depend on it.
>>
File: 1448107658746.jpg (34 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
1448107658746.jpg
34 KB, 397x359
>>78663951
>fuck off Scotland we dont want you. neither does the EU. lmao get eternally cucked.

We all want both Scottland as well as united Ireland.

If we don't want anything anymore, it would be selfish dumb island shitskin cunts like you Spencer.

Please grab your things ASAP and get the fuck out. If your football fans want to come to EU to see a game- please tell them to fill that EU green card form. If they're white, and there's like 30% chance of that :^)
>>
>>78664771
I agree, but the entire capitalist system depends on it, thats a simple fact of reality fantasy or not
>>
>>78662781
Oh, I do know. I worked in G for a half year and the notion that germans are welcoming is complete meme, if you are not brown. The amount of condescention and abuse was staggering, even if you are on your best behavior, even learning deutsch to fit in better. I was standing in food line in a company and when I get to the chef and greeted with 'Guten tag' and polite smile, she would just toss the food my way and say ' Schweine' and such happenings were constant. I never met a contractor who wouldn't have similar stories. I returned back to Cz because even though I would be able to pay off the mortgage in germany in just six years, I'd rather slug it off in here for thirty.
>>
>>78665231
Maybe they are still salty from ww2?
>>
>it's just.....good banter
>>
File: whycontainit.jpg (71 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
whycontainit.jpg
71 KB, 288x499
>>78665220

A system that requires 'unbroken and unending growth' in order to not break down is a system that has something big parasitizing upon it.

Do you think this is the case anon? And if so, what is the nature of the beast? And what would you do about it?
>>
>>78663076
Right. One thing politicians always forget to take in the account is what we had in here, for the lack of better translation 'Bad mood', where native population is so disillusioned that no one starts new bussinesses, no one invest and on one does anything to better their communities, even though they have resources to do it.

If you call your own citizens racist, fascist etc. and take their money to pay for groups that are not held to the same rules and standarts as them, you risk it will all come apart in your hands.
Both left and right are purposefuly ignorant of this.
>>
>>78665601
Theres no parasite per se, its just that the system works by constantly borrowing against future growth. If the growth doesnt happen it collapses.

At the same time wealth is constantly driven into denser concentrations, and so growth needs to occur to keep wealth coming into the bottom levels or else, again, the system collapses
>>
>>78663773
Beautifuly done, agent of Chaos. I salute you.
>>
>Freedom of your nation is bad, oy vey join the nanny conglomerate that takes control away on a state level
>>
>Leave now says no more money for NHS, certainly not muh 350 million
>Leave now says there won't be any reduction in immigration
>Economy headed for another recession
>Need to keep access to the Common Market to stop the City imploding, which means a Norwegian style deal according to the EU and Westminster
>i.e. we have to accept all EU laws and rulings, but have no veto or say in what they are
>tfw what kinda country do you want senpai?

JUST
>>
>>78665419
I'd rather think this is their national character, even if they now appear as cucks it is reverse kind of extreme, take this crisis, we will help all those people and if you have a problem we'll fuck you up, nations than won't jump to our tolerant whistle won't be tolerated.
>>
>just bow down to your gods in the EU!!!
>muh benefits

Ephialtes still going out in full force after BREXIT.
>>
>>78666371
it was all a jewish ruse
the jews have figured out how to use reverse psychology and are now using it to brainwash rightwingers into destroying themselves, and /pol/ took the bait
>>
>>78659915
You sound like Benedict Arnold.
You are the kind of fuckers that would have said that America was shooting itself in the foot being independent of England.

Because the navigation acts of Cromwell were absolutely necessary to commerce. It would be impossible to have any export without the sacrosanct act of some bureaucrats that were forbidding the colonies of trading with the world because they were in the lovable union.

And the colonists had to wage a war of seven year for that and could have lost without the frogs. We don't have to fight a single day, and we won't even suffer any depression. 60% of recovery over the first day of independence following the initial shock due to investors betting on the wrong horse, WOOO LADS, we will never survive this.
>>
>>78659915
Leave won democratically.
If you remainiacs don't like it America will come to put a boot in your antifa ass boy
>>
>>78665915

Has marxist analysis ever made an accurate prediction? I cant think of any examples.

The long historical view is that these 'collapses' are infact simply blips on a radar wave, the ebb and flow of tides.

There has been over 5,000 years of recorded human history, plenty of time, and certainly no shortage of humans looking towards personal advancement.

Yet, not once have we seen the sort of 'final concentration' as described here. I think in fact something like that would be physically impossible; or, achievable only to some approximate degree for a brief evanescent moment before it all rolls back to a more stable equilibrium.

Certainly an autiste can think of an abstract mental construction that could behave in such a manner, but how would that even work in practical fact? What does 'wealth' even mean here? Does it mean repomen be taking crops from a field that hasent even started growing yet?

Theres just too many competing interests for such a neat bow to tie itself up like that. In fact, id say to actually pull it off, you would need everyone to actually be cooperating and coordinating with zero opportunity costs in a manner not unlike 'ideal communism' to voluntarily simulate 'peak capitalism' in the way it is often described. Now isnt that ironic?
>>
>>78659915
so in a week when the brits arent destroyed you'll shut up right. just like with what happened with china.

the parallel with the situation with china is noticeable. the more you fear monger the worse other places will get it as shit gets liquidated because they are in the top 10 global economies

might not sound fair to people in argentina or south africa but thems the breaks. you dont get to play up their demise unless you are ready for others to get hurt. dont believe me go look at bloombergs market listings
>>
>>78667528
We have yet to run out of growth. My entire argument is that maintaining growth is a good thing, for precisely that reason. And why exactly do you assume im arguing from a marxist point of view?
>>
>>78659915
https://twitter.com/Hayley_Barlow/status/746663415020666880
>>
>>78667646

You used marxist talking points.

Im simply showing how the cawing about collapses is simply chicken littleing.

Populations go up, populations go down, populations go up, life goes on.

The long term equilibrium is stable, as long as foreign elements are not added. Then it wont restabilize until one element or the other is eliminated.
>>
>>78663149
Because the boomers just want to fuck their country over, i'm sure.
>>
>>78668010
Mate thats literally how capitalism works, and you dont have to opposed to the capitalist system to understand that. Its by far the best economic system ever used
>>
>>78668137

Okay, just as long as we are clear on keeping the ragheads out.
>>
>>78660088
>£350 billion has been subtracted from your stock market
>>
>>78668207
Meh, depends on the raghead. I'm not much of a nationalist, ive got no major issue with taking educated, secular muslims, but by god we should be discriminating about it
>>
Hey /pol/ how are you going? You know despite the Brexit, UK is gonna sign a treaty with UE in order to stay in the Union´s single market, just like Iceland, Switzerland or Norway, isn´t it? Along with an agreement in Gibraltar Status, and a treaty with Spain in order to keep fiscal advantages for tourist, workers and property.
>>
BACK IN CONTROL
FORCE THEM TO SURRENDER
TAKE WHAT IS OURS
RESTORE LAW AND OOOOORDER
>>
>>78666371
>Scotland leaves
>London leaves
>Northern Ireland leaves
>All the chavs and baby boomers stay behind in their independent Kingdom of England
>>
>>78660347
True freedom is a meme. Governments will always exist. The only redeeming factor is government should be derived from the masses, which is what the EU is. It's a democracy of the entire Europe. And this cooperation brings economic and political stability.

Applying the same freedum idea, Scotland and London should remain, seeing as how they have no reason to let the other parts of Britian tell them what to do.
>>
>>78668347

The problem with view points like that is that it is fragile, it can be easily mutated and coopted into something else (ie, limited franchises and privileges are under constant and inevitable pressure to be expanded by rent seekers).

Theres also the fact that even well to do arabs are still arabs by essence. Culture, politics, and ideas are all expressions of a people. And they are all *adapted* to those particular peoples. Having one ethnicity in another ethnicitises broader society is like trying to run a program on a differejt operating system, they just arnt compatible.

If they are well to do, they are perfectly free to be well to do in their own countries for the benefit of their countrymen. If they are not, we wouldent want them anyways, either way.
>>
>>78668978
I disagree with your fundamental premise that different cultures are incompatible. Id rather have a civilised secular arab making my country richer than the one he came from
>>
File: 1466778582075.png (278 KB, 479x924) Image search: [Google]
1466778582075.png
278 KB, 479x924
>>78668648
> government should be derived from the masses, which is what the EU is
TOP KEK

*Top officials are not elected by the people
*They don't give a fuck about public opinion since it can't get them fired
*Many of the top have almost no political experiance and ade appointed because of who they are, not because of what they have done
>>
>>78669164

Im saying people are incompatible mate, culture is down stream from blood.

Its evolution baby.
>>
File: death britain.jpg (47 KB, 331x253) Image search: [Google]
death britain.jpg
47 KB, 331x253
>England will forever be held responsible for all the bad shit that's about to happen

I think we're even now. We ruined our Reich, you ruined your Kingdom.
>>
>>78669289
And I disagree completely. Culture is the issue as much as it is an issue at all, blood is irrelevant
>>
>>78669434
How does it make you feel knowing the Britain literally voted to be your bitch? As a son of the empire it makes me pretty fucking ashamed
>>
>>78669519

Well then you are simply ignorant of science.
>>
>>78669628
You show me a study saying that people of different ethnic backgrounds are fundamentally incapable of functioning in society together
>>
>>78660725
Surely you understand the difference between being politically liberal and allowing an invading force to enter your country?

Britons just want the endless hordes of unskilled, uneducated, uncouth migrant assholes entering their country to stop.

They don't want to live in Iran. It's not racist to not want to live in Iran, Iran just isn't for everyone.

It never ceases to amaze me, the liberal mindset towards multiculturalism.

Oh, let those people in, but don't make them integrate, thats racist.

Oh no, I'd never want to live in that country, I don't think I'm compatible with that culture.

How do you people live with that kind of cognitive dissonance? Next time theres some kind of "dont be racist let muslims in" rally, I'm going to calmly go and ask these people why they don't go an live in Afghanistan, if they like the culture so much. See what happens.
>>
>>78669579
Indifferent for the most part, slightly annoyed that they blame all their failures on us.
>>
>>78669579
There are plenty of Australians who have behaved admirably in the wake of the Referendum, so when I say this, understand that isn't at all a sleight on your countrymen: you are a spineless globalist faggot and can consider yourself disowned.
>>
>>78669942
Fair enough. What do you think it will mean for the EU?
>>
>>78669173
Top officials like who? The European Parliament which is made of directly voted officials from each state? Or the European Council, made up of the democratically voted Heads of State of each member state? Or the President of the EU, voted for by the European Parliament? And their jobs literally depend on the popular vote.
>>
>>78669815

Professor putnams well publisized study emphatically shows that the more diverse an area is, the lower trust, civic mindedness, and general eusocial attitudes it has.

I understand you are autistic anon, but you really should learn to think in ways that go beyond simply calculating an answer from a set of ideological axioms; use your imagination and interface with reality a little more.
>>
>>78662249
Not in the UK. Net cost of migrants to the UK is about 16 billion pounds per year; they consume more services than they bring in in taxes. Don't forget, they have 8 kids, and when those kids reach adulthood, even though they went to a muslim school, somehow, amazingly, they're unable to integrate into the work force.
>>
File: wZjWF0l.jpg (71 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
wZjWF0l.jpg
71 KB, 550x448
>>78660725
>Not getting an immunity to bullets
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>78660679
footage of cameron approaching the podium fro his resignation speech
>>
>>78670023
It'll become a lot less comfortable. And that's a shame. It might die. The economic repercussions will be reminiscent of the old times, when Europeans killed each other for survival. We never wanted it to be this way.
>>
>>78670014
You played yourself, damaged your own international position and influence and by extension damaged the reputation of anglos in general. I'm proud you found some balls but god damn it would have been helpful if you'd found some brains along with them
>>
>>78666035
As you'll soon learn, nationalism is unpayable. It's bound to mutate into imperialism. Good luck with that.
>>
>>78670484
>It's bound to mutate into imperialism

Or wannabe empires like the eu? Eyyyy.
>>
>>78670146
http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/fiscal-impact-immigration-uk

This disagrees, more or less. In pretty good detail too
>>
>>78670604
The EU aims to prevent further imperialism in Europe. Every member state has a voice in the EU governance. It is by no means antidemocratic or oppressive.

And if you believe the EU aims to replace the US as a world power, you're mistaken. They work in the best interest of the US as well. You may be powerful, but you're weakening. Without our support, you'll be overrun. You anti-EU heroes have no idea whose hands you're playing into. That goes for you, as well as the English and the Russians. You'll all regret this.
>>
>>78662249
This is what the leftist morons do not understand:
There is a distinct difference between a refugee and an immigrant. An immigrant seeks to find a job and be productive.

A refugee wants free "gibs me dat". They want to kick back and supplement their meager handout with crime. With no job, their idle time is spent in boredom so eventually they start stealing and raping.

What do the idiot leftists think they will do all day? Watch TV?
>>
>>78659915
>that scene
>not a single piece of wood going straight through the fucker
>>
>>78670761
"This result is based on the fact that incoming migrants are
assumed to be more likely to be of working age than the population in general"

Doesn't say they're skilled, or willing, or even able to work. Just assumptions.
>>
>>78671059
Of course? Since that has held true so far its reasonable to assume it will continue to do so
>>
>>78671237

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/characteristics-and-outcomes-migrants-uk-labour-market

Same freaking source m80.

"Since 1993, the employment rate for migrants has been lower than that of UK-born individuals. In recent years, the difference between migrant and UK-born employment rates has narrowed for men, but has stayed constant among women."
>>
>>78663683
Why cant the idiots who did not want GB to leave the EU, move to Germany, or Turkey? And live the life they say that they want.
>>
>>78671400
Did you even look at the graph? Or just find a statement that seemed to back your position? In case you didnt, you will find that immigrant men have a higher employment rate than local men or women, while immigrant women are still well below everyone. And even if that were not true, being less of an asset than locals does not mean you are not still a net asset
>>
>>78664734
tarriffs, fisheries, agriculture, commercial policy, consumer protection, pubic health, environment, internal market (which covers shitloads of stuff).

These are only some of the competences of the EU.
>>
>>78671792
Maybe they like the UK?
>>
>>78663831
>It makes the country richer you moron.

Why don't you import 20 million refugees then? You would be a billionaire in 5 years by your perverted logic.
>>
I never thought there would be more shills over Brexit than Trump, but here we are.
>>
>>78671954
The UK already opts out of heaps of that. You have the second most deregulated market in the entire OECD even with all of brussels red tape
>>
>>78672213
So long as they are productive and come slowly enough for infrastructure to grow to accommodate them and we have enough resources to exploit then sure. Although that would genuinely mean the end of my culture, which I do consider a bad thing
>>
File: Brexit.jpg (198 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
198 KB, 800x500
Pic related. As always, old people don't care about what the younger generations want.
>>
>>78671832
Yes. It supports my position.
All they say is "we assume the migrants will be working age".

This does not assume they will work. They are making a fundamental error in their logic, that there is no difference between the people entering the country.

And as you can see, they include migrants from western countries in the total. But if you look at the actual income of people from lower tier countries (eg bangladesh), it is much lower than the average UK born citizen.

This means they're paying less tax. Note that your source on the cost of migration does not break their data down into country, and yet they do for employment and pay rates? Why do you suppose that is.

Because its 'muh racism' that bangladeshis don't get paid as much, but it isn't "muh racism" that they work less and yet take more from social services.

Theres nothing at all wrong with migration. But there is something wrong with people entering a country wherein they can't truly compete in the labour market.
>>
>>78659915
someone got the webm with activison and cod gettin destroyed?
>>
>>78672751
>This does not assume they will work
It assumes a continuation of current trends, in which migrants do work, currently as I pointed out, male immigrants work more than locals

Its already established that non-eu migrants as a group are a net drain, and i have nver argued otherwise
>>
>>78664452
Stop making the U.S. look illiterate, fellow burger.
>>
>>78670999
>The EU aims to prevent further imperialism in Europe

So theyre cucks?

>Every member state has a voice in the EU governance.

'Voice' is largely meaningless: modern democratic systems all follow a consistent pattern of using employing various hacks, patches, and backchannels to minimize the effects voting actually has on anything.

>It is by no means antidemocratic or oppressive.

Democracy is a tool of the devil.

Its all just what you call anarcho-tyrany; sick regimes that let barbarians run amok while they tighten the screws of litigation and regulation on law abiding 'good citizens', because they are the only ones they are still willing or able to push around.

And then most perversely, they double down again by punishing 'good citizens' whenever they try to restore order by defending or taking action against the eponymous barbarians by themselves.
>>
File: reaction.png (18 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
reaction.png
18 KB, 429x410
>>78659915
>>78660019
>>78660725
>>78662249
>>78663831
>>78664591
>>78664734
>>78667646
>>78672640

You kike shills need to fuck off. You retard globalist, leftist faggots lost, no need to finger your sore assholes in front of us. Leave won democratically.

What the fuck are you even doing here anyway? Did you get lost on the internet? Do you even know where you fuckwits are?

>>78669164

You in particular, you little cuck faggot.

>muh making my country richer
>muh economy
>muh immigrants

Fuck off you retard. Money isn't something to throw away national identity, ancestry, heritage, blood, history, culture and civilisation for you cock fondling faggot. Especially as a racial component is core to a culture's social cohesion. You should genuinely kill yourself you inbred fuck
>>
>>78659915
It's been 2 fucking days
It's going to to take 2 fucking years for you to actually leave the EU

Why are liberals such overdramatic attention whores?
>>
>>78668310
The EU is still worse off than us
>>
>>78675989
It really isnt. 3% is smaller than 13%
>>
>>78664734
>All major (sovereign) decisions are made by national parliaments
then why is the EU demanding various countries accept X amount of "syrian refugees"?
>>
>>78676087
Because they want member countries to take them. They cant force them to, although they may well get coercive
>>
File: giphy.gif (487 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
487 KB, 245x150
>>78659915

They may laugh for now...
>>
>>78670047

How dare you use common sense and state facts? This is /pol/. Do you want to be banned?
>>
>>78665220
No it doesn't. You lefties forget you made that fact up as a strawman.
>>
>>78679520
I'm not left wing mate
>>
File: 1 out of 10.jpg (68 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1 out of 10.jpg
68 KB, 300x300
>>78668310
>bunch of billionaire international pricks losing money betting against the will of the British people is somehow a bad thing
>>
>>78659915
Based. Now to make a HMS-UnBarragable to replace this. Can't build a sovereign nation on a rotten foundation.
>>
>WE'RE FREE NOW!
>Gove absolutely salivating at selling off state assets
>Boris willing to say or do anything to ensure his rich cronies stay rich and appease his American overlords
>CONFIRMED TODAY that there will be absolutely no stopping of free movement of labour

Well done lads. No more wealth destroying paid holidays, but at least we can start importing flu medication that inflicts 'oily anal discharge and increased rate of heart attack'.

SUVRUNTEE!
>>
File: ukip face.png (682 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
ukip face.png
682 KB, 800x585
>>78668310
The market was overvalued anyway.
>>
>>78659915
>>78680427
This, biggest worry and most likely feared outcome of Brexit, already the forces of global capitalism and their lackeys are making their moves immediately after the vote, to try and ensure business as usual keeps going to benefit their interests even more at the expense of the people, no cuts in immigration, just cuts in standards and conditions for the British people.

This is why the Brexit vote was only a possible starting point, the real battle begins now, against the forces of global capitalism that have no problem with immigration and multiculturalism, in fact they welcome it and encourage it.

I just hope that with the patriotic and nationalist sentiments of the people awoken that the revolt continues, that if the politicians who led the leave campaign and take power start to try and backtrack and let immigration continue unabated to serve the interests of the elite capitalist gang running the show, that the rebellion of the people gets even stronger, and that there is a political movement there to harness that energy if the betrayal of the people by the establishment continues.

If mass immigration continues, then the people must rebel through a political movement to turn the tide, the elites must be made to reap the whirlwind of their betrayal if they still don't listen and cut immigration significantly.
>>
>>78664734
>The EU only has a say in what the size cucumbers should be when sold
Are you implying that's not a good enough reason to leave?
What type of nation allows any other nation to have any type of control over their economic policies and regulations?
Would you poles like it if Obama made decisions over you?
The man in the EU parliament knows far less about what's best for the british people than the man in the British parliment, and the man in the British parliment know far less about whats good for the people than the people themselves know.
>>
>>78666371
Leaving EU just the starting point, the usual powers will try and turn it to their advantage, so a real need to ensure that the popular revolt continues. Things may get worse in the short term, in fact its likely, but that is why the real effort is needed now, the real battle to take back control from the domestic elites willing to keep allowing mass immigration and sell Britain down the river.
UKIP if it goes through a re-brand as some suggested may offer a chance of that if it respond in the right way and becomes a truly populist patriotic political party, ready to provide real opposition to any continued betrayal of the British people by the elite.
Whatever the source, real pressure from the British people needs to continue, if the domestic elite continues to betray the interests of the people just as the EU elite did, then the domestic elite need to pay the price of their betrayal by being thrown out of office and replaced by patriotic forces that can accomplish the will of the British people.
>>
>>78682459

>the EU is a nation
kek go back to eating burgers
>>
>>78681906
>>78682836
tl;dr - we have had a February Revolution, now we need an October Revolution (though this time the battle is between globalism vs nationalism)
>>
>>78683070
Is it not made up of nations? Are those nations not the ones who make the policies? Are those nations ones that are not exclusively britian?
Does that not in fact mean that other nations are in fact making decisions over British economic policy? Does this not in fact make you a retard alberto, who can't even figure out things unless it's spelled put for you?

Now fuck off, you mong.
>>
>>78683612

A supranational organization acting completely within the powers its member states have agreed to give it does not constitute a nation. Unlike yourself, I have studied EU law and I am very much aware of the way the EU works. The fact that you attempted to compare EU regulation to Obama imposing legislation on Poland reveals your general level of ignorance on this subject.
>>
>>78684382
Holy shit, you really are retarded.
I never once called the EU a nation. I don't understand how you fail to comprehend what I meant.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.