[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should it be illegal for those entitled to vote, not to vote?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Should it be illegal for those entitled to vote, not to vote?
>>
No because forcing lazy millenials to vote can only lead to bad results.
>>
>>78658133
No. In my country they would have to start digging up copses and placing them in jail.
>>
>>78658133
One person one vote is a fucking meme.

It only works in homogenous countries.
>>
File: 1437943076279-a.png (126 KB, 235x400) Image search: [Google]
1437943076279-a.png
126 KB, 235x400
>forcing people to vote.

when you do this people vote with everything but their brains.
>>
>>78659189
You can still vote blank, though
>>
normies tend to be retarded
i dont want them to vote
>>
>>78658836
Lel
>>
File: LeoBelgicus.jpg (223 KB, 750x614) Image search: [Google]
LeoBelgicus.jpg
223 KB, 750x614
>>78658133
In Belgium, you are required to vote. By law, you have a duty to go and vote in elections. There are fines and everything. If you're out of the country or otherwise incapable of going out and voting, you can authorize someone you trust to do it for you.
>>
>>78658133
We need just the opposite: more exclusionary voting laws.
Only the informed and legal citizens should be voting.
We don't need niggers voting "FO DAT WELFARE MUNY" or college students voting for "free college"
We need people who know the actual issues the country as a whole faces and has a reasonable grasp on how to fix them.
>>
File: know-your-foe-2.jpg (227 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
know-your-foe-2.jpg
227 KB, 1024x768
>>78658133

They are busy protesting on Tumblr.
>>
File: greens.jpg (114 KB, 700x364) Image search: [Google]
greens.jpg
114 KB, 700x364
>>78658133

Yes, it should be compulsory to turn up to vote and you should be fined if you do not. What you do with your ballot paper is of course is entirely up to you.

I maintain if you have no intention to place a valid vote it is your civic duty to write or draw something funny on your ballot paper for the amusement of scrutineers and electoral staff.
>>
>>78658133
Not it should be illegal for the common person to vote. Voting is a priviledge, not a right.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.