[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you voted out because of "unelected politicians"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160619-WA0000.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160619-WA0000.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
If you voted out because of "unelected politicians" then well done because we're about to get an unelected prime minister.

If you voted out because of immigration then well done, because you just lost the right of free movement too. Just wait 'til you have to get a visa to go to Glasgow or Belfast.

If you voted out because people were "stealing your jobs" then well done, because you're about to see Germany and France "steal" Nissan and a bunch of other companies who only manufacture here as a gateway to the eu market.

If you voted out because you think we'll get a great trade deal with the EEA "like Norway did", think again. Take a look around your Sainsbury's Local and try and find any fruit and veg that's grown in the UK. We need them more than they need us, and like the EEA, we'll have to accept EU policies like free movement as part of a trade deal anyway - except now we won't be able to have any say in them.

If you voted out because of vague scaremongering headlines like "Migrant Crisis" then please, feel free to remind me when it was that Syria joined the EU.

If you voted out because Farage promised £350m for the NHS, then I'm sure you'll be happy to watch him on This Morning revealing that that was a lie.

If you voted out and you're heading into retirement, then great job! Because now the working people of this nation will break their backs to afford your pension without the influx of young, economically active and skilled EU migrants.

If you voted out because you think we'll be better off, the £ has just fallen by 8% against the dollar.

And if you voted out because you love this country, prepare to see it crumble, with threats of a unified Ireland and an independent Scotland just hours after the result was confirmed.

Well done, Britain.
>>
Another english teacher in japan general

Real jap dont bother with 4chan or pol
>>
>>78655953
>And if you voted out because you love this country
What country? Japan?
lol troll
>>
File: 1466483858857.jpg (45 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1466483858857.jpg
45 KB, 480x640
>>78655953
>If you voted out because of "unelected politicians" then well done because we're about to get an unelected prime minister.
RandomYoko should be the new Emperor of Japan.
>>
>>78655953
Your English skills are impressive, sempai.
>>
>>78655953
>If you voted out because of immigration then well done, because you just lost the right of free movement too. Just wait 'til you have to get a visa to go to Glasgow or Belfast.
good meme
as an australian i can go to japan or the US for a 90 day trip with no visa
i can go to the UK for up to 6 months

the EU was a pleasant idea but unfortunately people are people
>>
File: IMG-20160527-WA0002.jpg (44 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160527-WA0002.jpg
44 KB, 720x480
>>78656140
>>78656178

No i am actually italian and i'm in this glorious country for vacation. I posted this because i saw it on my kikebook wall, i wanted some opinion from /pol/
>>
>>78656400
>as an australian i can go to japan or the US for a 90 day trip with no visa
wait, what? how?
>>
>>78656452
How bout you form your own opinions mate insteading of trying to fit in with whatever pol says
>>
>>78655953

Another thing that irks me about the immigration aspect of Brexit is that the really shit immigrants in the UK - inbred hill Pakistanis, yardies, fat African women who spit on the floor and piss in the street etc - all come from outside Europe, and somehow got their visa and residency applications approved by an immigration system that successive governments (both left and right) have done fuck all to get a grip on.

I'm reasonably old and I can remember a time when McDonald's was staffed by fat androgynous white people with acne. Now McDonalds is staffed by dozens of Hungarian and Czech QT pies. There are fit eastern european, Italian and Spanish women all over the place. Leaving the EU will only affect the influx of Caucasian youths who put a smile of the face of the service industry and do NOTHING to affect the influx of bush muslims and uneducated Afro carribean scum from former Commonwealth countries
>>
>>78656614
most relevant countries have visa waiver programs with each other

Japan and Aus have mutually decided "you guys are ok" so you can just show up at immigration and they'll give you a temporary stamp in your passport. For the US you have to (? it might just be what they recommend) pre-register online so they can run a background check on you, but it's the same deal
>>
>>78656452
Is that Hikaru Nakamura?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.