[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://petition.parliament.uk/peti tions/131215 http://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/brexit-petition-for-second-eu-referendum-so-popular-the-government-sites-crashing-a7099996.html

>We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum.

EU rules will require a SECOND REFERENDUM

Possible get out of jail card triggered.
>>
Step 3, bargaining.

"W-w-what if we just had another referendum!"
>>
>already have a majority vote in favor of the exit
>waaah it's not fair that we lost fair and square in a democratic vote we need another
Fuck liberals man
>>
>>78649716
>if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum
I can promise you if leave hit 61% they'd make another fucking petition calling for at least 70%.

Christ liberals are mentally retarded.
>>
>16million state they wish to leave
>Somehow overruled by a 700,000 petition.
>>
File: ajrL0wQ_700b_v3.jpg (194 KB, 700x1013) Image search: [Google]
ajrL0wQ_700b_v3.jpg
194 KB, 700x1013
>>78649716
noting left for us to do but keep voting until it's right. I wonder who came up with this political idea.
>>
>>78649716
700,000 kids signed that? That's cute, let me know when it tops 17 million.
>>
>>78651150
This too, that's literally less than 5% of the people that voted to leave.
>>
>>78649716
Second referendum would have lower turnout.

First, by making the voting tedious. Second, by omitting 52% of voters who already won and have no reason to redo.
>>
>>78649716
>introduce a law to retroactively change the conditions of an already conducted referendum
FUCK LAWS N SHIT!
>>
>>78651942
Also organizing such a vote isn't free.
If they're worried about the UK economy maybe they should stop asking the government to throw money out the window.
>>
File: 1464821909951.jpg (58 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1464821909951.jpg
58 KB, 395x401
>>78651160
>>
>>78651150
Is there even a guarantee those signatures are unique or coming from the UK?
>>
Whats odds that most of these people didn't even bother to vote first time
>>
>>78649716

If remain had won, would the same 700k that are signing that petition now be still signing it?
Thats the only question that matters
>>
>>78649716

>Buh buh buh muh meaningless petition!

The salt is real.
>>
>>78649716
There will be no second referendum. There was a high turnout and a clear mandate for leave
>>
>>78652433
Very high.
>"Oh twitter and FB say Brexit can't happen, I'm going to go fuck off at the shopping mall all day"
>#Brexit
>"U WOT M8, REFERENDUM NOW!"
>"C-c-come on, p-please!?"
>>
>>78649716
the eec-referendum of 1975 would have to be repeated, too.
>>
>>78649716
The problem with this is there will not be another remain or leave vote for this rule to be implemented on.
>>
This is not bongobongoland.
The people have spoken,take it like men that remain lost.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.