[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if the US and Canada merge? Why the fuck not? Canada is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1466769386404.gif (197 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466769386404.gif
197 KB, 500x500
What if the US and Canada merge?

Why the fuck not? Canada is an irrelevant freezer full of Asians and Pepe le Pews. Canadian nationalism is non existent. We would be the largest nation in the world.

Anglo-American Union when?
>>
File: Trudeau because its 2015.png (609 KB, 1040x640) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau because its 2015.png
609 KB, 1040x640
Do you really want to invite the people who elected a virtue-signalling SJW drama teacher as PM to become part of our country? Really?
>>
>>78649001

I already see them as essentially the same country. Canada is just whiter and does some things better. They take in based Chinese while Americans take in Mexicans.
>>
Canada is full of liberals and conservatism will die. So no. Plus half of Canada speaks French and not English.
>>
Fuck NO. Americans are obnoxious and I'd rather have Canada be it's own place.

Also I bet my fucking retard ISP is gonna give me an American flag.
>>
>>78649001
Canadians don't know what's good for them.
>>
File: IMG_20160625_001716.jpg (66 KB, 570x625) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_001716.jpg
66 KB, 570x625
>>78649001

>>78649646
This

Is THIS the kind of shit you want to merge into our country?

Fuck that, build a northern wall too.
>>
>>78649001
Because we don't want Canadians to be a part of us you idiot
WHY DON'T US AND MEXICO MERGE DURRRR
>>
>>78650456
K bud, wanna blow smoke, go have a dart
Buddy you couldn't wheel a fucking tire down a hill
>>
>>78651362
Would be great if we had strong leaders and actually cleaned house in Mexico after accepting them into a union.
And I'm talking Russia style beheading cartel members and sticking their heads on posts outside of their home towns kind of cleaning house.
>>
File: picard oh yes.jpg (636 KB, 2112x2816) Image search: [Google]
picard oh yes.jpg
636 KB, 2112x2816
>united states of north america

After that its about 300 years of war that wipes out most of mankind, and then we finally find peace and form the United Earth Federation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.