[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me again why Jews aren't our closest allies pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Brexit.jpg (25 KB, 554x385) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
25 KB, 554x385
Tell me again why Jews aren't our closest allies pol?
>>
>flag

Well, they are OUR closest allies.
>>
>53%

Yeah I'm really fucking impressed
>>
>all according to plan
>>
>>78648453
You mean non Zionist Jews hate the Israelites and vice versa? Never wouldve guessed.
>>
File: DetectiveKappa.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DetectiveKappa.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>78648453
>SIKHS ARE BRO-TIER
>~52% OUT

We meme'd it into reality.
>>
>>78648453
>christian
>jewish
>sikh
>muslim
>no religion
>white
>mixed race
who came up with this shitty mess of a breakdown.
>>
At least "no religion" isn't as cucked as I would have thought; 45% is pretty good.
>>
The average, normal working Jew in Europe and America are terrified. They know Muslims in Europe hate them, and the Mexican in America has no guilt and looks at them as swine.

Big Jews dont care about little Jews.
>>
>>78648494

that's why we can trash them as much as we like. they're our bros and they can take it. kike is just a term of endearment
>>
>>78648534

The jews at about at 54 vs the christians at about 57.
Not a big difference.
>>
File: 1464234588673.jpg (56 KB, 393x326) Image search: [Google]
1464234588673.jpg
56 KB, 393x326
>>78648633
Are you retarded? Jews don't hate Jews, only Jew impersonators aka globalist (((kikes)). All Jews are zionists or they aren't Jews, even true Christians are zionists, assuming they're not the meme tier cultist "Christians" that ((kikes)) have cultivated to fight Jesus.
>>
>>78648453
They're 100% of the reason muslims are spewing everywhere and the middle east is a shit hole.
>>
>>78648807
/pol/ is not talking about Jews they are talking about Zionists, we don't use the word often cause it is associated with conspiracy nutbags
>>
>>78649315
>/pol/ is not talking about Jews they are talking about Zionists, we don't use the word often cause it is associated with conspiracy nutbags

Pretty sure talking about the jews nonstop sounds a lot crazier to the average person
>>
>>78648453
They tanked the pound sterling as soon as the vote came in, anon. That's not what an ally does.
>>
>>78648742
We're extremely secular. We don't have a Christian Right in the UK really. Most of Suburban and Rural England are complete atheists. At the very least they are non-practicing "christians" who were just born into saying they are christian, this will be why the Christian population was high enough to swing the vote of the atheists, I'm put down as CofE on everything and do it out of habit now, even though I'm completely atheist just cause that's what I always did as a kid having CofE parents, I didn't even know if CofE was Catholic, Protestant or fucking Mormon till I was older but I'll still be in the Christian Leave voter category.
>>
>>78649453
Crazier no..Racist yes.
>>
File: burrito.png (257 KB, 508x357) Image search: [Google]
burrito.png
257 KB, 508x357
>>78648453

>the Sikh memes were true
>>
>>78648453
>mfw when the goyim fell for the Brexit wasn't part of the Jewish plan.
Look at all the groups that were Anti-Brexit. All groups that hate kikes.
>>
>>78648453

>WWIII

>Christians, Jews, Sikhs and Atheists unite VS Asians, Chinese, Muslims, Hindus, Niggers and Hapas

My body is ready.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.