[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRARIEXIT FUCKING WHEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (5 KB, 339x511) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
5 KB, 339x511
PRARIEXIT FUCKING WHEN?
>>
Texas belongs to Dixie
>>
>>78646348
Sorry. Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Nebraska can fuck off.
>>
>not including alberta

pretty weak move imo
>>
>>78646430
Texas belongs to the god fearing, republican voting Midwesterners. They have nothing in common with you ignorant niggers.

>>78646493
YOU FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>>78646495
>wanting indians
>>
PRAIEXIT FUCKING NOW

COAST FAGS FUCK OFF
>>
They can't leave, the Union doesn't work like that, it is a binding legal agreement.
>>
>>78646348
I'd be down with this. The US would never ever let itself be split in two though.
>>
might as well just dissolve the US with the ammount of EXIT WHEN threads
>>
>>78646348
needs half of new mexico on the texas side of the rio grande.

should take iowa and idaho with it.

>>78648064
they let the deep south leave and form a 3rd world country. then the rest of america merges with canada.
>>
>>78648417
>wanting liberal shitholes in the new union

>>78648064
FEEL FREE AND COME AND TAKE IT KEKS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.