[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Work England you imbecilical monkey fuckers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 20
File: LMAO.png (60 KB, 1546x450) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.png
60 KB, 1546x450
This one is guaranteed to win btw. Not only is it a much greater matter of national pride for Scotland this time but it actually makes economic sense for the staying g int he EU and getting the fuck out. since they keep all the trade agreements and privileges. In fact the EU will probably support them and give them special status.

The EU won't collapse retards. The UK will collapse. It will be forver known as the cuck state of English sheepfuckers on the periphery of the EU akin to some shithole like Serbia or Moldova while the rest of the EU will laugh at the faggots.
>>
Scotland won't leave. Mandrid and a few other players already said they would block them. Forever cucked
>>
>>78644251

They said that in 2012 faggot get with the programme
>>
>>78644154
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh wow, yeah.
Sure, we will be sure to get benefits in the EU, and more economic support.
I believe it senpai :^)
Fuck England, amirite x)

t.scot
Moronic leaf.
>>
>>78644738
The problem that they have is that Spain already said they would VETO Scottish acceptance into the EU.

I think you are better off negotiating with England to receive the same amount of subsidies that you were receiving under the EU. That way Scottland doesn't loose anything and may actually receive more since the UK gave to the EU more then they received back from them.
>>
>>78644894
I voted to leave.
Splitting the UK up now would be disasterous.
Its would weaken the UK by a fair amount, and then Scotland would likely not even get in to the EU.
But all the morons can see is "Fuck England" and "We didn't vote to leave! Its not Democratic!".

First time in my life I've hated being scottish (more than usual anyway)
>>
>>78645369
Oh well. At least you guys gave us Trump (50% Scottish on his mother side) lol. We have to thank you for that.
>>
>>78644154

Scotland can't leave for the same reasons it didn't leave last year

>oil pirces too low
Its main part of its economy is still shit.
>>
>>78645591
Ayy.
I was proud of being from shitty Scotland, but the vote made it sink in just how shit its become.
I never thought I would miss the neds and junkie scum.
>>
>>78646108
>>78644738
>>78645369

> I'm a Scot , t-trust me senpai

Inbred southlondon Chav roleplay defence force plz go
>>
File: Jacques_Brel.jpg (32 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Jacques_Brel.jpg
32 KB, 500x400
>>78644154
>uncontrolled fart noises

Nobody cares.
>>
>>78646314
>South London Chav
Those don't exist anymore fampai. London is part of the new Muslim Caliphate.
>>
>>78644154
Scotland leaving might actually be good for the UK. They vote for lefties, so removing them pushes the remaining country further right.
>>
File: FARAGE.jpg (108 KB, 638x800) Image search: [Google]
FARAGE.jpg
108 KB, 638x800
>>78646616
As the saying goes: "A Common Enemy unites even the Greatest of Foes."

Perhaps unification can be strengthened with England, Wales and Scotland declaring war on the Londistan Caliphate. This should make everyone feel better after the BREXIT result lol.
>>
>>78646890
>Londistan Caliphate
I should say the *Londonistan Caliphate.
>>
>>78646865
Nej.
It would only serve to further weaken the UK regardless of voting tendencies.
Certainly it would fuck Scotland.
>>
>>78644154
you can talk all the shit you want but you must not have seen global markets. thats not all just people trying to avoid the wave as it circles the globe

its partially the imf liquidating some foreign assets. force their hand and watch the ecb try to bail water out of the titanic and get called out on every piece of bullshit they try

the ecb is a easy target who cant even extend lines of credit internationally to 3 banks. they tried during the greek debt crisis and all but 2 batted it away and the one that wasnt in africa didnt give them a limitless tab.

japan put a cap on it. exposure to EU bonds is toxic. and thats all the ecb has for revenue. it buys its own bonds and counts it as profit. its in their earnings report. i could sneeze facing east and knock over their new hq building in germany from here in america
>>
>>78646890
>Fuck England
I seriously hope there aren't people up here wanting to vote leave because of this shit.
I mean its all good for the bants, but this shit is not the time for it.

I honestly hope that at least 10+% of Scotlands remain voters where people doing it just to spite England. I don't want to believe that over 60% of my country are sjw cucks. Though looking at kikebook, it looks like the latter is true.
>>
>>78644154
People talk about it as if Scotland will certainly secede. If they did their referendum today, probably yes. But they won't. It would take planning to have a new referendum, it would likely be in 2018 or 19 or something when all this meltdown mode has cooled off. UK will have likely restabilised by then and there would also be questions of how long it would take them to even apply into the EU. In addition they ran their 2014 campaign on "muh oil" and then prices crashed afterwards and seems to be staying that way with OPEC opening up supply. It's far from guaranteed.
>>
File: what is this.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>78644154

>No army
>No economy outside of a little oil
>Doesn't want anyone using them even for defense
>Highest rates of stabbing in the first world
>Needs constant bennies
>only export is some salmon and whiskey that the Norwegians and Americans produce better quality

Scotland needs to fuck off and they are delusional if they think countries won't veto their application
>>
>>78647862
>Americans make better Whiskey
Nah, fuck you nigger, I'll fuckin bottle ye.
Serious though, I do agree.
>>
File: 1423029272589.png (39 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
1423029272589.png
39 KB, 579x523
Scotland won't leave. This is some flawed logic going on. Scotland voted to remain because of two things

1. Literally every pundit gave the false narrative that Remain would win (Scottish people are sheeps with no backbone, they do what they think everyone else is doing)
2. Pathetic turn out rates in Scotland and the ones that did Turn out were in heavily pro remain areas

t. Scottishfag ashamed of my own country

The dynamics have changed, Scotland won't vote to leave now that Britain have left
>>
>>78644154
Trump is gonna work out a good deal with the anglosphere
>>
>>78648300
Also.
Can't speak for you, but I never had ANYTHING through my door, or any form of canvasing or anything.
I had 1 remain leaflet put through my door, and I don't watch TV.
I didn't even know when the vote was until a day before.

You also underestimate how massively SJW our vocal majority is and how many europeans we have living here for education/work.
>>
>>78648300

Hope that's true, the narrative and dyke nicola sturgeon would have us believe the scots hate us despite everything we do for you (free uni etc). Do you scots really hate england more than the EU?
>>
>>78644154
Oh no England will lose Franz Ferdinand!
>>
>>78648810
We hate you for the bants mostly.
I don't think I have known anyone that actually hates the English for real.
>>
>>78644154
lolno

>>78644251
This.
>>
>>78648810
The scots are England's bitch. They've always been, ever since Mel Gibson failed to liberate them
>>
File: 1463831714112.gif (3 MB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
1463831714112.gif
3 MB, 200x175
The PM has to approve the Indy Ref.

They won't. They already had one chance.
>>
File: ss (2016-06-25 at 01.37.27).png (49 KB, 1173x1050) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-06-25 at 01.37.27).png
49 KB, 1173x1050
>>78647008
Scotland wouldn't survive unless the EU pumps a fuck load of money into it (much more money than it already pumps in as part of the UK that gets higher EU spending than England). We'd also never see a labour government again, never see a pro-EU stance again and we'd have way more money (pic related).

The only reason not to let Scotland fuck off is quite frankly because it looks bad for us. It will piss off Englanders who like to visit Scotland (at the very least they'd take the Euro if not create some type of retarded new currency worth less than the steam off my piss).
>>
>>78644154
Scotland has no chance of entering the EU as an independent state as Spain and Belgium have already stated they would veto such an effort. Otherwise Catalonia and Flanders would follow the same path.
>>
>>78649476
Whose the most likely PM now that Cameron has resigned?

Is it Boris or someone else?
>>
>>78644154
Indy referendum
>Do you want to be in the UK, yes/no
>Yes
Brexit referendum
>Do you want the UK to leave the EU, yes/no
>Yes

See that it said the UK and the referendum was for the whole UK, and that in that case its still a majority?
>>
>>78644154
Why does Scotland want to be someone's bitch so badly? Do they fear sovereignty?
>>
File: 1466531842875.jpg (656 KB, 1195x1255) Image search: [Google]
1466531842875.jpg
656 KB, 1195x1255
>>78649678
Boris, Gove and Theresa May are the 3 names mentioned by the beeb so far. Personally I think it should be Dominic Peacock
>>
>>78649678
Definitely Boris. No one else is even close to being a contender.
>>
>>78649890
Gove has already said he won't stand (he'd probably support Boris and get a top job). Theresa isn't popular enough.
>>
>>78644154
And noting of value was lost
>>
>>78647118
>liquidating some foreign assets.
Sauce? The imf is such a Jew cancer supra national force pushing a internationalist agenda through usury
>>
>>78647459
The thing is it will take more like 5 years for England to be roaring again
>>
Direct demorcocy needs some guidelines if you don't just want to piss everyone off.
You can't just keep putting major things to a vote every year. For something as major as creating a new country, at least they should wait 25 years for another vote, at least.
>>
>>78648810

Nah m8, we just hate the English because we see most of them as pussy cucks.

Everytime i've been on Holiday down South the English just damn near bend over backwards to accommodate us.

Probably because of our chav like Accents and the scum bugs that people think represent our country.

After this election, the only shitbag pansies are the Scots imo. Fucking disgraceful
>>
>>78644154
>In fact the EU will probably support them and give them special status.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11054187/Spain-and-Belgium-would-veto-an-independent-Scotlands-EU-membership.html
I see no reason this would be different now from then.
>>
>>78645369
i love all of this, please fuck off my homeland all of you. i earn almost /too/ much programming computers, almost quadruple average wage but want a nice house. this is all going swimmingly for the people who can afford democracy. eat my shit plebs, thanks old people for once i like your decision
>>
>>78644308
They still won't allow it or else places like Catalonia would call for a similar referendum.
>>
>>78644251
Madrid will be bought out by the rest of the EU into agreeing. We'd much rather have Scotland to stay in the EU than lose the entire UK.

If necessary I'm sure we can work out a deal where they get Gibraltar or something. :^)
>>
I hope everyone who voted leave votes to keep scotland in the UK

cuck them eternally brits
>>
File: 1466819450507.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1466819450507.webm
3 MB, 854x480
This is what will happen.

Again.
>>
>>78644154
>cuck state of English

Pretty sure England is the most relevant part of the UK, of the British Isles, of Europe.

They're better off without Scotland.
>>
>>78650629
lmao whut
>>
>split up the european union because muh freedoms
>don't split up the united kingdom because muh britains

can one of you bongs please explain how you can argue for the above?
>>
>>78650715
They need our permission to have another indy ref

We won't give it
>>
>>78650973
>conquer somewhere
>it's yours now

>pollies sign you up to some bureaucratic nightmare
>become someone else's bitch without even being conquered
>>
>>78650973
Scotland has been united with Britain for centuries to the benefit of both parties with both Scottish and British people being leaders on many occasions. The EU is a parasite undermining the sovereignty of its member states with the eventual goal of federalising Europe.

How much say do you think Scots would have in a 'United States of Europe'?
>>
>>78644154
>They think the EU will take them
Without Britain they have no value. It'll be quite funny when they gain independence from the UK and are suddenly on there own.
>>
>>78650981

If they are allowed another vote, it will only be after the UK officially leaves the union, and if the Scottish still vote for staying at that time.
My guess anyway.
>>
>>78651194
>How much say do you think Scots would have in a 'United States of Europe'?

Quite a lot once the oil price recovers.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 527x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 527x262
>>78644154
Leave scot here

Just told my traitor family where they stand with me.

Called them all traitor separatists and never to contact me again.

"You're deluded and pathetic.
We had a referendum in 2014. Scotland is not a country. It's a parasitic host that simply wants to leech off other nations. the people of the UK have spoken. If you can't respect that. You are not my family.

Just some deluded jock scum who I share DNA with"

Gonna see about selling my place and moving across the border if this referendum shit passes.

Fucking scotcucks. Ruining perfectly good countryside and whisky production for their self absorbed nationalism.

I hope Scotland fucking burns. I hope they all fucking die.
>>
>>78650973
Scotland remain vote is kind of misleading.
Scotland had a rather poor turn out, and we have a significant population of young students from the country/europe & ethnic workers.
This means in our main population centers you have a big vote from euros and ethnics that want to stay and the new generation of tolerants and progressives voting remain.
Then out in the countryside you have the more well off people that don't give a shit and are entirely happy with their lot in the EU, so why change it.

All the people kicking up fuss for a new referendum and shit are the progressive new generation that "democracy failed"
>>
>>78650690
Yeah because the EU really could use another useless parasite country
>>
>>78651578
>he thinks oil will be meaningful in 20 years
Good luck going down the same path as Saudi Arabia lol.
>>
>>78650981
Why not? Scots don't seem to contribute anything, constantly complain and fuck up your parliament.

If anything you should throw them out. Let the EU deal with their bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 278x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 278x425
>>78651599
We are the exiles.

Seen as traitors by all sides. By ballot or by blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRwulXTGhKU
>>
>>78647440

Something happened on the countries that used to wish for independence, we went full SJW in the Basque Country too.
>>
>>78644154
Good. You are next Canada. When we invade that is.

Expanionism is the new way. Putin will take Europe and we will take the UK and Canada.
>>
>>78650690
How the hell would you get a hold of Gibraltar
>>
File: 1454339732059.jpg (396 KB, 1570x1536) Image search: [Google]
1454339732059.jpg
396 KB, 1570x1536
>>78651599
Thankfully my family sings from the same song sheet, not that it makes the grander picture much better.

The SNP should have been dissolved as soon as we voted no to independence.
>>
>>78651736
It'd hurt our economy for a number of reasons, not least because there's oil in Scottish waters
>>
>>78651538
This. If they allow another vote they'll make it 2021 or something, by then the EU will likely have become a total mess and the scots will realise they wont survive by themselves.
>>
>>78644154

>Hurr durr Brexit caused the Scotts to leave!

Faggots, the Scotts already had a first vote before Brexit was even a thing.

You're going to have to think of a new attack you fucking idiots.

OP is a leaf posting faggot.
>>
>>78650981
Just like you gave permission to those colonials on the other side of the pond a few hundred years ago?

How did that work out for you?
>>
File: 14915.png (5 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
14915.png
5 KB, 234x216
Scots have another referendum, bottle it again. mfw
>>
>>78651736
>Let the EU deal with their bullshi
EU laws say a country has to wait 3 years or something to join. Also they will have to adopt the Euro, etc.

It would ruin Scotland and while I would like to see that ever so much, Kek is not that kind. Check em.
>>
>>78644308
Why would they allow it when it then sets a precedent for Catalonia?
>>
>>78652143
If you honestly think that there's going to be an armed revolution in Scotland you're deluded
>>
>>78644154
They already tried it
What makes you think the 60% of the population that said no won't say no again?
>>
>>78644154
>but it actually makes economic sense for the staying g int he EU and getting the fuck out.

Except that's where you're blatantly lying. The EU kills trade within the EU.
>>
>>78644154
How many years do you think it will take for this to go through, and even then do you think that political opinions will not change over those years?
>>
>>78652567
>How many years do you think it will take for this to go through
Article 50 is going to be [TRIGGERED] by October at the latest. Once we start it, there's no going back.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 620x372
>>78652143
One million scots like me will fight those traitors

Oh boy this is going to be an easy holocuast 1.6 million traitors to purge for Queen and Country
>>
>>78652846
>Killing SJWs
>THE CURRENT YEAR!!!!
>Are you kidding me?
I doubt there would ever be an easier group of people to purge
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 620x388
>>78653082
>>
>>78650981

If they want it bad enough they'll get it. If we're just going to deny them independence because our government doesn't like it, what's to stop another referendum on a "reformed" EU because our government doesn't like it?

Oh what? Are we going to vote to kick them out? 48% of the country might want that to happen anyway.
>>
>>78653799
Because you can.

You can't ignore the EU ref because it would destroy any party that tried to

But you can ignore Scotland and block everything and they can't do SHIT

You can dissolve Holyrood and they can't do shit!

Scotcucks always fall in line
>>
>>78651609

>Democracy didn't fail! And you're not getting another vote of any kind (Independence, general election, EU2) because it was all too close to call and it wouldn't be democratic if how I voted might be overturned by a majority.
>>
>>78644154
Not a thing of value would be lost if Scotland leaves. It's a left leaning country of sissies and is constantly at odds with England.

Fact is, England is the only relevant part of the UK. It is the vast majority of the population, economy, military etc. They do not need Scotland and those dumb jocks would never survive on their own. Let them leave and dig their own grave.
>>
>>78654007

>You can't ignore the EU ref because it would destroy any party that tried to

You could equally interpret the results as saying that it would destroy any party that tried to, could you not?

I think a party would get destroyed quicker for "dissolving Holyrood" than they would ignoring the non-legally binding referendum. Like I said, what are you going to do? Kick out the party that did it? 48% of people would be behind them.
>>
>>78644154
If the UK can't survive on their own, then they don't deserve to survive at all.
>>
>>78654070
>Lets just recount votes and keep having referendums until the vocal groups get what they wanted
>>
File: 1461777160469-3.png (243 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1461777160469-3.png
243 KB, 500x494
>>78645369
Same
I live in England because of work and comparing my English friends to the ones back home is fucking unreal. I used to always be like 'lol poofy english cunts' but all I've seen is English being very proud, forward looking and reasonable versus the Scottish people going OMG WE NEED A NEW REFERENDUM FUCKING IDIOTS I CAN'T EVEN
Scotland is a great country but the people have a lefty mindset that only exists because the English are much more right leaning. I guarantee that if all the English wanted in, the Scots would have voted out. I'm actually glad that I live here for the first time.
>>
File: c0a0219b.jpg (379 KB, 1230x1358) Image search: [Google]
c0a0219b.jpg
379 KB, 1230x1358
>>78651599
Good luck, I hope you enjoy the UK
>>
Quebec detected.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 639x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 639x267
>>78654346
For fuck sake just kill them.

I'm a scot who wants this done too
>>
>>78655138
I am already in the UK
>>
>>78649856
Because they have no money so need someone that they are yell at and blame for everything while at the same time subsidizing them and allowing them to have their own government.
>>
>>78655138
>only one girl is dressed like a whore
>>
>>78656385
>that they are yell at
kek
>>
>>78650774
>Pretty sure England is the most relevant part of the UK, of the British Isles, of Europe.
Well technically the Germans have a bigger economy, but apart from that basically yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 640x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 640x850
>scotcucks never had to live the horrors that England has faced
>live in their leftist bubble, unaware of what migrants and the EU is really like

Scots need to be actually cucked to make them learn
>>
Scotland and Northern Ireland being forced out of the EU against their will certainly make a lot of people question the viability of the UK as a political union. All it will take is a referendum and enough votes. The economic case against the brexit was completely dismissed as scare tactics by half of England, why would this be any different in Scotland and northern Ireland.
>>
>>78644154
>The EU won't collapse retards.

Because a socialist superstate collapsing and breaking up would be unprecedented.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union
>>
Not if the EU collapses.

>Boat trips from Africa are up with the good weather.
>Germany is having issues with her refugees.
>Rapes.
>France is pretty fucked at the moment.
>Netherlands will have a referendum.

The left will wake up, eventually.
>>
File: 1411152859623.jpg (102 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
1411152859623.jpg
102 KB, 1200x700
Scots are the biggest cucks in Europe. They always prattle on about national pride and muh freedom, but when push comes to shove, they always back down to lick the boots of their master. Scotland is simply a whipped dog, with all bark but no bite. It's a really sad state of affairs when your biggest source of nationalism is a fucking Hollywood film.
>>
>>78651736
>Let the EU deal with their bullshit.

Thats the problem. The EU wont have to deal with their bullshit because they do what they want and fuck the member states.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.