[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the new PM of Britian was born in America >literally electing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 634x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 634x754
>the new PM of Britian was born in America
>literally electing a foreigner
>for a party that hates foreigners
>america
>ruling
>britan
>>
>implying all of this hasn't been part of the plan to make Britain a state.
>>
>says the guy who elected a Kenyan nigger
>>
>>78643587
>Oh hey look it's bizarro Gary Busey
>>
Wasn't George Washington an Englishman? Now that I think of it, your presidents have almost exclusively been English and Irish
>>
>Americans born to American parents somewhere else cannot become president
>Anchor babies born to a foreign dad and a foreign mom who got into the plane 8 months pregnant and returned a month later? As American as apple pie!

burger logic
>>
File: 1464761281205.gif (2 MB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1464761281205.gif
2 MB, 400x398
>>78643836
>Fuckin this
>>
>>78643942
>literaly who
>>
>>78643587
It looks like you guys finally got that representation. Will you be taking back that whole independence thing?
>>
>>78643587
Isn't this guy part turk and jew?
>>
>>78643587
I liked Bojo until he became fully cucked mayor of London. I think I remember him giving fulsome compliments to nigger obama.

Still. I'm willing to give him a second chance. He was entertaining on Top Gear.
>>
>>78643916
>your presidents have almost exclusively been English and Irish

we've only had one Irish President
>>
File: 1272728272.gif (869 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
1272728272.gif
869 KB, 192x192
>>78644236
Sure
>>
>>78643587

Is that Boris?
I hear so much from Farage, little from Boris.
>>
>>78643587
Well I was going to make fun of the UK for being cucked by an American but we're cucked by a TransgenderKenyan Muslim, so the jokes on us.
>>
>>78644408
Name one other then Kennedy.

Ulster Scots don't count.
>>
>>78644408
hey potato nigger friend. im nearly 100% irish and ive been looking to book a trip to my potato nigger ancestors' homeland. My family is from leitrim, is it worth going? any insight?
>>
>>78643587
WTF? I'm a #Cruzmissile now!
>>
>>78643587

>Anglos can't return to Britain to be a part of government
>but ship them Somalians and Iraqi's, stat, we have governor positions need filling
>>
>>78643916
No, but I think is great-grandfather was English.
>>
>>78643916
>Wasn't George Washington an Englishman?
Nope, born in Virginia.
>>
>>78643587

angloshperical feels bro
>>
IF the US elects Trump I'd let the US rule Australia
>>
>>78644727
The irish still in ireland have a frothing hatred of american born irish. Just a headsup.
>>
>>78643587
They'll be the 51st state soon. George Washington is kekking in his grave.
>>
>>78643942
Actually that's not true. There was some question about Ted Cruz that was never settled because his father was not a citizen of America at the time of his birth, though his mother was. Under the principle of jus sanguinis (right of blood), he'd probably qualify as a US citizen for the purposes of the election.

John McCain, who ran in 2008, was born in Panama, two to American parents. His foreign birth wasn't considered an issue. It should be noted he was born on an American base, but as far as I know that wasn't a factor, and regardless jus sanguinis would be sufficient.

The problem is that US Constitution uses the phrase "Natural Born" which is not clear. It is assumed that jus sanguinis or jus soli (right of soil) would be sufficient legal standing to be the president, but it has never been affirmed by the Supreme Court, so theoretically I could be an issue.
>>
>>78645511
sorry for the typos, it's rather late I'm afraid.
>>
>>78645511
George Romney also ran and he was from Mexico.
>>
>>78645339
why is that
>>
>>78645238
If Trump would become President I would let him rule Germany.

Fuck, we need that wall back. Arround Berlin and NRW this time. Keep the mudslimes there and starve them out.
>>
File: yup.png (185 KB, 456x480) Image search: [Google]
yup.png
185 KB, 456x480
>>78646043
Because you are not Irish, you were not born there. Your parents or whoever were but you, the baby born in the usa, are an American.
>>
>>78646680
nigger but 100 years ago my family WAS there
>>
>>78646790
Double nigger.
>100 years ago
You are irrelevant to ireland son. You are a descendent, but go ahead go back and get laughed at for being a burger.
>>
>>78645511
John McCain was born on U.S., soil since the constitution applies in bases.
>>
Nazis are stupid. Bohoo - Multiculturalism ftw!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.