[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the verdict on him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1466833709220s.jpg (2 KB, 124x93) Image search: [Google]
1466833709220s.jpg
2 KB, 124x93
Is this guy for real, the savior of europe? I looked him up he seems legit but is there any possible shady shit he does and altering motives he has for brexit? Or is he one of us?
>>
His entire political career, and his entire life's work, was to get the UK out of the EU with any means possible, regardless of what happened to himself.

His life's work is almost complete, but he still has work to do.
>>
>>78642967
>imblying Nigel Farage cares about the rest of Europe, not just UK
WE DUMB NOW
>>
>>78643202
Well I should've specified the UK but seems like he is starting the Domino effect of everyone leaving the EU
>>
>>78642967
He's probably the most legit man in politics right now
>>
File: 1466807154831.jpg (121 KB, 638x916) Image search: [Google]
1466807154831.jpg
121 KB, 638x916
Based Farage!
Yes, this really was all thanks to him and leaving to get back sovereignty was his only wish.
>>
>>78643158
What's next for him?
>>
>>78643354
The referendum has no legal impact yet, Brit gof is not legally obliged to respect it's result. They may not even leave after long negotiations of the member treaty as far as I am concerned. As for the other countries - nobody is thinking seriously about another exit referendum, the parties that propose this are so small and extremist nobody cares about them.
>>
>>78643727
>This conditioning shilling for the attempted cuckening out of Brexit in a month or two

We've started the fire, /pol/and.
>>
>>78643375
>most legit
Farage is alright, but he has a tendency to say some rather bizarre and stupid shit.
>"Migrants cause traffic jams"
>"Who doesn't refer to chinese restaurants as chinkies?"
Dennis Skinner is more genuine in my opinion.
>>
>>78643727
Didn't ppl probably say this about the right wing in the U.K?
>>
>>78643926
Just cuz it bizarre don't make it not true
>>
>>78643990
Not sure don't live there and I didn't exactly follow this closely. I'm just sure about Poland staying in the Union, not that it would matter for anyone else than us.
>>
The past couple days have really been my first exposure to Farage, hearing him speak and what not

it blows my mind that there are actually people in Britain who call him a "fascist" and hate him. no wonder they hate Trump with blinding fury, Farage is like a kitten in comparison. Very reasonable man
>>
>>78645000
In the UK, anyone vaguely associated with wanting border controls gets labelled racist by the media and the left-leaning elite.
>>
>>78643692
Finishing the Job. There is still 2 Years until they are completely free under EU law. Nigel shall stand watch.
>>
>>78645000
Farage has always been quoted out of context by the media and people with an agenda. While UKIP did have a few genuine fruit cakes in their midst, they were not far right as people claim (they even denounced working with other far rightists such as Le Pen). Being right wing at all nowadays pretty much makes everyone label you far right for whatever reason. UKIP's occasional dinosaurs were always quoted and the blame diverted back to him, impressed he never buckled under the smear campaign 2bh.
>>
>>78642967
10/10 most fun to watch. Funnier than John Oliver.
>>
>>78643692
Nothing. Why do you think he said 'Britain now needs a Brexit Government'? Because he, like many of the voters who turned out for this, won't bother to vote any more and follow up on their decision and/or lack the competence/initiative/gumption to do so.

I mean even based Hitchens calls UKIP Dad's Army.

Even the 2014 EU elections, they did fuck all despite gaining a ton of seats.

Even my local UKIP party has an 'action group' that call themselves independent (though they aren't - there's a link to their site on the local UKIP site) and they've been claiming to makie progress in fixing the potholes in the roads round here for like two years.

Every road round where I live is still more dangerous than a goat track. No fucking progress. Even the high street.

Literally Dad's Army

Bullshit. Nigel, you helped create this mess, you can help us get through the rough times ahead.

>>78644043
Well, fair enough, migration = more people = traffic jams, but there's no point in bringing that up because it's so trivial, especially as Longdong is full of traffic jams anyway.

Something tells me that despite the political party aspect of UKIP, they are more like a constitutional committee and involve in general principles.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.