[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys stop being fags and saying "killer niggers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (55 KB, 852x1256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 852x1256
Can you guys stop being fags and saying "killer niggers, gas kikes!" for 5 minutes with your stupid anime avatars and shekelberg handles? Do you not realize you must be subtle
and subversive to actually win this war? We are gaining momentum but retards are the detriment of a nationalistic cause.

How do we fix this problem of spergs who don't know better ruining the grand happening?
>>
>muh pr

kys
>>
>>78640914
suck a fat one op
>>
SUCK MY DICK YOU KIKE ILL FUCK YOU IN YOUR GAY NIGGER ASS, SCIK!
>>
>>78640914
We could become muzzies and kill retards and still get away with it all. Who would deny us our religious freedom then?
>>
>>78640914
"no"
>>
>>78640995
>>78640967
Honestly if you believe being obnoxious is doing anything to help you are stupid

I believe in the same things as you but we got our brexit and as we approach God emperors reign we need to do this properly. Any viral video in our favor gets called out immediately because everyone is called hitler with a loli profile picture. If we want to succeed we must be concise in our actions

>>78641195
Using Islamic profiles and acting spiteful towards western values will help us. Being uncouth autists will not
>>
Yes! Listen to this person! 4 chan can be, the part of raw sewage that is removed from the rest of the raw sewage, at times. Sometimes it's great tho
>>
>>78640914
>Do you not realize you must be subtle and subversive to actually win this war?

True, but lol @ you thinking any normies actually come on /pol/
It took me years to find out about this place and I was already redpilled af.
>>
>>78641462
I'm not talking about normies using /pol/. Every YouTube video or Facebook post that could help our ideals gets flooded with fucktards who have their hearts in the right place but their actions drive leftists to hate what we want even more
>>
It doesn't matter OP, /b/ will still get the credit and looked at for any and all things /pol/ does.
>>
>>78641685
/pol/ has many great minds, we just need to come together for the greater cause and not give ourselves away. We must infiltrate our enemies minds and use their flaws to an exaggerated extent to redpill normies
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
What strategy ideas do you anons have for riding this brexit momentum?

We need to come together now more than ever. We need to dare to dream
>>
"Killer niggers from africa"

Watch in horror as ferocious negroes straight from the cursed continent begin another shoa! The action heats up once a mysterious artist supplies the negroes with a surplus of zyklon-b! Will gods chosen people survive negroe onslaught or will Hitlers dream finally be fulfilled? Find out in Shlomo shekelsteins magnum opus "KILLER NEGROES FROM AFRICA"
>>
>>78642448
Ok
>>
File: image.jpg (728 KB, 900x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
728 KB, 900x762
Bump this is important
>>
>>78642752
Hey Im not the faggot that cant say "kill niggers" , Im just running with your idea of killer niggers gassing kikes.
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 562x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 562x535
HEY ASSHOLES WAKE THE FUCK UP
>>
>>78640914
>subtle and subversive
Bitch we've created meme magic though years of subversive tactics.
>>
>>78643633
Yea guys wake up come on yer fookin everything up guys! We cant be all "killer niggers gas kikes rape war now" or we'll nevrr wins
>>
>>78644208
And there isn't any reason why we should settle for old methods and not get better
>>
File: 1466757959517.jpg (103 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466757959517.jpg
103 KB, 720x960
>>78640914
DEAR POL,
PLEASE STOP DOING WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE AND SUCCESSFUL
YOURS,
FAGGOTS
>>
Winning this war was never our intention. If you want to fight wars, you may want to go to reddit or maybe to cripplechan.
>>
>>78644606
>creating a redpilled society is not our intention

Maybe you should fuck off to Reddit you neet. Some of us have families and care about the future of our country
>>
>>78644401
I get the feeling OP is just a reddit faggot thinking it can get us to stop hurting his wifes boyfriends feelings
>>
>>78644932
I fucking love our country and our allies and all you can do is fall back on shitty memes because you have nothing to add to the conversation.

Constantly presenting this autistic image is not going to gain is ground. If you actually had any patriotism you would realize this. The time is now for us to drive the final nail in the coffin on this degeneracy that is leftist ideology but all you can do is hate on your fellow countrymen by calling me redditor. I want the best for us anon, why can't you?
>>
>>78644758
>being this cereal about /pol/ agenda

Alright, captain crunch. Good luck with that
>>
>>78645760
You'll understand when you're older
>>
>>78644758
Fully redpilled society is as unattainable as it is dangerous. It is precisely in the nature of redpill that only the few take it. By definition masses exist to be controlled and exploited. The only viable way of securing the future for your children is to make sure the leaders and redpilled AND benevolent, which under the current democratic system as practiced everywhere is only possible through either a coincidence or a conspiracy.
>>
>>78645910
Got any more cliche retorts?
>>
>>78643633
>how will we ever kill all the niggers if you tell people you want to kill niggers?
>>
>>78645527
>I fucking love our country
kek

You're part of the problem, cuck. America is shit.
>>
>>78640914
Why censor the only part of the message that matters?
>>
>>78645760
Dude you only think its satire. I remember when i was a boy...
>>
So, from what I gather, OP is a shill who wants us to tone down our shit. Ok. Keep being cereal, Captain Shit-For-Brains
>>
>>78646311
I'm not calling to sensor, but to use our energy to out Jew the Jews. Saying kill niggers won't change our enemies minds. We should start a subversive campaign which has been proven to work to sway public opinion in our favor

Obviously everyone here is contrarions and can't even agree with me even though I am on their side because it will take effort and cooperation to succeed
>>
>>78646440
Did I say it's satire? L2reading comprehension
>>
>>78646440
>implying he said it's satire

He's just saying there isn't going to be a movement coming out of /pol/, dingus.
>>
>>78640914
>How do we fix this problem of spergs who don't know better ruining the grand happening?
you can't.

your ideals are stupid and you can't complain when only stupid people share them.
>>
>>78641348
Anon dont freak out were not all on TVland
>>
>>78640914
>to fight the jew you must become the jew
Fuck off.
>>
>>78645910
To be frank, the way you respond makes me feel that youre the child here. Of course "killer niggers 1488 kikewars" isnt the proper method to redpill the masses, but its akin to weed as its the gateway into becoming truly redpilled. Normies come here and fuck around screaming "joos! Hang a nigger makes ya dick bigget! Muh habbening!!!!!!" Then eventually they start realizing that the redpill is the best pill, they drop the meme rhetoric and become soldiers in our crusade to convert the masses. They use every chance to intelligently blow faggot lefties out, and also use actuall happenings to help people swallow the redpill.

Theres no need to complain or eveb attempt to stop the footsoldiers. We are on the path to victory, Brexit was another stone in the bridge to our grand paradise. Trump is basically that paradise, and we are damn close
>>
File: 1462361890717.jpg (64 KB, 700x646) Image search: [Google]
1462361890717.jpg
64 KB, 700x646
>>78640914
>>
File: SageAussieWisdom.png (7 KB, 802x94) Image search: [Google]
SageAussieWisdom.png
7 KB, 802x94
>>78646969
I honestly think /pol/ set me on the path to be a better person. A more complete person.
>>
>>78640914
And you are never going to get this to happen. Not here, not on this website.
The only way to begin to fix all of this autistic shitposting is requiring registration and banning people who are subversive.
Both of which will destroy one of the unique things about this website.
>>
>>78647562
Yeah. It's too fun not to shitpost. Especially after a long day of working for tendie bucks.
>>
>>78640914
gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>78640914
no you faggot nigger kike
>>
>>78640914
No brakes
>>
>>78640914
gas the kikes race war now
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.