[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CRAZY FUCKEN FAGGOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: faggot.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
THE FAGGOT, MILO, HAS ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL GO BACK TO UC IRVINE, ONE OF THE MOST MUSLIM UNIVERSITIES FOR A SPEECH.
HE WILL DRESS IN A BURQA
>will he get shot pol?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x1lxnDA1w8
Announced it on his fag podcast
>>
>>78640155
THE FAGGOT OP CAN'T WRITE A THREAD LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
Kill yourself
>>
>>78640155
>be peaceful and tolerant muslim
>decide to go shoot milo as allah wills is
>see man in burqa, shoot him
>pull off burqa
>was actually just my cousin Farah
fug.
>>
someone get him some body armor to go under that
>>
Who cares what some faggot thinks. Try thinking for yourself instead of hanging on the words of some degenerate.
>>
Absolutely nothing will happen except for a bunch of butthurt lefties crying about hate speech. Nothing ever happens in Irvine period.

T. Irvine resident and UC student
>>
>>78640488
But she's just a woman ao it's fine, he'll still get his 72 virgins. Trust me I know these things
>>
Irvine doesn't have a huge population of muslims i dont think.

Just a shit ton of asians.
>>
>>78642187
"asians"
>>
he's a contrarian for hire why do you people worship him?

once the other side helps him further his brand he will switch over
>>
>>78641011
It's because he is in a position to influence the gay community, which is almost all left wing
>>
>>78642606
The gay community actively despises him
>>
>>78641121

No shit on that one. Irvine gets scary quiet at night. Especially around university high school and UCI. Occasionally you find that one IPD fag posted somewhere though.
>>
>>78640155
What happened to him going to a Muslim neighborhood in Sweden?
>>
>>78640155
If he does he'd be the martyr Trump needs and his AIDS-filled faggot blood would probably poz a lot of lefty negholes

Do it faggot
>>
>>78641121
I feel bad for you, I'm over in fountain valley. How does it feel to live in a chink/muzzie concentration camp?
>>
File: milo.jpg (533 KB, 1552x3197) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
533 KB, 1552x3197
>>
>>78644389
>He's a jew

So was Bobby Fischer
>>
I remember he did a college speech about "the dangers of cultural appropriation" or something to attract SJW types then showed up in full native American headdress and gear
>>
>people are still giving attention to this real life professional troll
>>
>>78642436
Yes, he'll completely dump his fan base to gather these new amazing fans from groups he's been vehemently against and has chastised for years.

Wow, he is simply amazing and you're completely retarded.
>>
File: Capture2.png (15 KB, 483x217) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
15 KB, 483x217
>>78642329
literal asians... mostly chinese. like half the population. I grew up there. is one of the safest cities in america.
>>
>>78642775
>The gay community actively despises him
[citation needed]

Your fag PM != the gay community
>>
>>78640155

>this milo faggot appears on /pol/ a few months ago
>"literally who"
>OMG anon you are such a nigger for not knowing who he is
>he's literally a vape smoking smug faggot
>muh savior of /pol/
>muh enlightened neo-inependant-paleo-teaparty-whatever

fuck this nigger and fuck you too.
>>
>>78645061
God. Can you imagine hanging out with Milo when he's not in character? Just like, grabbing a beer or having lunch?

>waitress comes up
>nigger jew
>you and Milo look at each other

Just one old fashioned and the check, please!
>>
>>78641573
>that last sentence

Underrated post
>>
>>78644888
Hasn't happened yet, I think it's scheduled for Halloween-ish.
>>
>will he get shot

We can only hope, he is poison to real conservatives. Plus he's a faggot who deserves nothing but death.
>>
>>78640155
>HE WILL DRESS IN A BURQA
Oh fuck I've got to see this
>>
>>78645422
literally racist
>>
>>78644705
Bobby Fischer was redpilled as fuck though and totally denounced Judaism.

>>78645359
Y'all Jews being getting mad as fuck lately. Is it because Britain put a spanner in the works of your Shmita?
>>
>>78647745
>totally denounced judaism
Milo promotes Catholicism you dumb fucking nigger. That's a pretty clear denouncement of judaism too. He also laughs at merchant jokes.
>>
>>78647745

le mad as fug maymay

stop worshiping a literal faggot.
>>
>>78640155
>HE WILL DRESS IN A BURQA
>Goatfucker buys an AR-15 and shoots at Milo
>Takes off BURQA, it was just a mannequin with speakers
>Milo will say "see? They are crazy"
>SJWs will say "see? We need to ban assault rifles"
>>
>>78640155
he gets shot and lives

Checkem
>>
>>78640155
Stop advertising your speeches, you attention-addicted cocksucker.
>>
>>78641573
Wew
>>
>>78640155
I look forward to it
>>
>>78648474
>he gets shot and lives
It would be a sign of the End.
>>
File: 1454514311762.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1454514311762.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
>>78648003
>>
>>78642775
Gay here.
I loved him, a white gay man is the perfect person to talk the way he does.
Although I still agree with what he says I'm not so into him now because he just seems to be a drag act. Also WTF are his clothes, he dresses like a Canadian wigger.
>>
>>78640155
hopefully
>>
Why does /pol/ like this nigger loving gay fucking jew?
He's literally represents everything /pol/ hates
>>
>>78651287
>He's literally represents everything /pol/ hates
But he's """""conservative,""""" so he gets a free pass or something.
>>
>>78642187
Asians, persians, whites and the occasional beaner.
T. Irvine Resident
>>
>>78642329
Not the British kind
>>
>>78640155
Fuck off, we don't give a shit
>>
>>78640155
if he gets shot I'll drive to UC Irvine and abduct and murder some Ahmeds.

:^)
>>
>>78645422
Delusional
>>
>>78651682
He's not trying to change the institutions and values of western civilization to benefit faggot subculture. There will always be degenerates but that doesn't mean we have to adapt our culture to rebels and outliers, that's why everyone who supports the values of the predominately white "culture carrier" is welcome, even if he isn't a good represantative.
>>
>>78640155
Hi Milo!!
>>
>>78652303
Do you hear yourself? "His degeneracy is okay because we agree on maybe three things!" He's not a conservative, he just says the shit that riles people up the most, but plenty of people agree with, because he's just another faggot who craves attention like heroin.
>>
>>78652841
>He's not a conservative, he just says the shit that riles people up the most
That common sense gets people riled up the is the biggest problem, not that a faggot says it. That's also the same argument that gets used against Trump by other "conservatives". He just wants attention, blabla, he could also get attention the easier and less risky way.
>>
File: Greet post mate.jpg (40 KB, 840x390) Image search: [Google]
Greet post mate.jpg
40 KB, 840x390
>>78644705

So is Geert Wilders.
>>
>>78653255
>he could also get attention the easier and less risky way.
Low-risk; medium-reward, or high-risk; high-reward. He's made a living out of saying shit that makes headlines, and I have yet to see any evidence that he believes a word of it, or that he's motivated by anything other than his fix for fixated pupils.
>>
>>78654012
I don't care about someone's true motivation, because I cannot prove it. Does he do it out of conviction? Good, more power to him. Does he do it because he's an attention craving flamboyant whore? Also good, we could need useful idiots. I think pragmatism beats ideological purity in this case.
>>
>>78654248
>Does he do it because he's an attention craving flamboyant whore? Also good
>I don't care if he's a dishonest scumbag, as long as he keeps saying what I believe is right!
>>
>>78654601
That's some Ben Shapiro tier demonizing. But you're right, that's what I think. And there is still the possibility that he isn't a dishonest scumbag, so the best case scenario beats the worst case scenario.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.