[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to red pill someone with facts and statistics >"Well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1653x1250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1653x1250
>trying to red pill someone with facts and statistics
>"Well there's just as many facts and statistics that proves the opposite of what you just said!"

How do I argue against this libtard tactic? It's the ultimate blue pill checkmate.
>>
>>78639367
There aren't.
Name for me the majority-black, black-administered city you would personally like to move to, where you would expect the same standard of living, safety and job.
>>
>>78639367
Just ask them to cite them.
If they say they can't remember but they read them, that's the same as saying it was such irrelevant data that it wasn't worth saving the source.
If they name sources, ask the qualifications of the source and who peer-reviewed it.
If they turn this around on you, they're essentially admitting they have no information and don't want to listen.
It doesn't matter though. If they don't want to learn, they won't.
>>
File: Average Brazil citizen.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
Average Brazil citizen.gif
2 MB, 360x414
>>78639367
Try not to be such a red pilled cuck, be a mix of both with the blue side being more prevalent.
>>
>>78639367
Fuck, I wish the libshits I argued with would put forth an argument of that caliber.

I always find myself in arguments where I'm asked to present facts and defend myself, and when I refute them they drop their point entirely and try a different line of argument hoping something sticks, without ever acknowledging any of my rebuttals. That shit is so infuriating.
>>
>>78639367
Strongly deny it obviously because there mostly likely isn't.

>name a majority black country that is first world
>name a majority muslim country that is first world
>etc
>>
>>78639367
Get that pedo shit out of my face, you toothpaste fuck.
>>
File: Justin Trudeau.jpg (81 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
Justin Trudeau.jpg
81 KB, 1608x905
>>78639367
If a leftist
>mentions a source they don't have that may or may not exist
>claims something vague without evidence
>pretends you've said something you didn't say
>calls you a name or makes some implication about your character
>posts the year
You've lost. Sorry m8, just hope they don't use these sophisticated debate techniques against you. But they usually will.
>>
>>78639367
>left to right
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1462301389087.png (681 KB, 840x720) Image search: [Google]
1462301389087.png
681 KB, 840x720
>>78640359
>name a majority black country that is first world

Bermuda.

>name a majority muslim country that is first world

Mayotte
>>
>>78640829
>obscure Brit and French terroritories
wew lad
>>
>>78639367
Force them to cite their sources
>>
>>78640829
>Bermuda.
Breddy gud. Murder rate is twice the US though.
But that gdp. 80k. Are they an offshore haven or something?
>>
File: 1457168779261.gif (114 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
1457168779261.gif
114 KB, 226x200
>>78639367
>Arguing with leftists
You've already lost
Debating them is pointless unless you are trying to make them look stupid in front of normies
>>
File: 3948.jpg (24 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
3948.jpg
24 KB, 657x527
>>78641029
>Obscure.

Bermuda population= 65,024 and increasing.

Mayotte population=212,645 couldn't get a graph so can't tell if increasing.
>>
>>78641210
Definitely obscure
>>
It's easy to refute statistics by attacking methodology/questioning credibility/replicability etc.

But they won't be able to find you studies that show blacks consistently on top. Any reasonable person who is debating sincerely will come around when they realize how consistent our statistics are, and how the inverse almost never happens. If they won't concede after that you have nothing to say to them because they're not being sincere.

Also this:
>>78639749
>>
>>78641096
>Of course I have many sources and I've read many books. They all say you're wrong and they're peer reviewed!

By that point it doesn't matter if you question them to see these. They'll say "Sure, later," or just say they don't have them prepared with them. But in the public eye of anyone watching, they've already won.

You forget that the average person who watches a debate won't actually fact check later. They'll take whatever they want to believe at face value due to confirmation bias, and disregard the "facts" they don't like.

At the end of the day, people choose what they want to believe notwithstanding the truth.
>>
>>78641300
Bermuda is more populated then Cayman islands, Mayotte is more populated than a lot of places. Doesn't matter how obscure it is you can't recover from my argument, or maybe you can?
>>
>Cite cherry-picked statistical data
>Use said data to make ridiculous claims about the country being "cucked."
>By now your moo moo is drenched in sweat and spittle.
>Rando person is nonplussed, and gives a strained smile.
>They give a half-assed response
>Come home to 4chinz
>Bitch about leftists
>Maximum strawman
>"Fucking liberals"
>>
>>78640829
>>78641139
>>78641210
Yep
>Bermuda is an offshore financial centre, which results from its minimal standards of business regulation/laws and direct taxation on personal or corporate income. It has one of the highest consumption taxes in the world and taxes all imports in lieu of an income tax system. Bermudas's consumption tax is equivalent to local income tax to local residents and funds government and infrastructure expenditures. The local tax system depends upon import duties, payroll taxes and consumption taxes
>Having no corporate income tax, Bermuda is a popular tax avoidance location. Google, for example, is known to have shifted over $10 billion in revenue to its Bermuda subsidiary utilising the "Double Irish" and "Dutch Sandwich" tax avoidance strategies, reducing its 2011 tax liability by $2 billion.
Literally only exists so companies can tax dodge.
>>
>>78640349
Look up Alinsky's 12 rules. They learned their tactics from people who use his tactics. Also, if you notice them changing subject the point that shit out. Usually you're providing evidence against some bullshit explanation they came up with on the spot. Once you allow yourself to be in the defensive position, they win. They will tell you that you never loved your mother if it ever came to it in their argument.
>>
File: 300 inject marajuana.jpg (133 KB, 776x678) Image search: [Google]
300 inject marajuana.jpg
133 KB, 776x678
>>78641559
You still can't refute that it's third world, so they bring in business? Implying that's a bad thing? So they can outsmart bigger and stronger countries in the business does that make them bad? You seem to only want to prove my point? Or is that your goal? In any case thanks.
>>
>>78641845
I meant to say you can't refute that it's first world my bad.
>>
>>78641845
>So they can outsmart bigger and stronger countries in the business
It doesn't require intelligence to be a tax haven. Rich people love a tax haven.
And the leader is a white guy so I don't see what you're getting at with that.

Along with all that, both your nations have a higher murder rate than any major 1st world nation.
So yeah, good argument. But it's really not as decisive as you seem to think it is.
>>
>>78642167
Yeah and the president of the US is black if you really want to pull that card. And you have no sources cited for Mayotte, only Bermuda.
>>
>>78642604
Alright.
Mayotte
>lower GDP than Poland
>70% higher murder rate than US
source wikipedia.
Why didn't you pick UAE or Qatar for Muslims?
They're actually first world tier economically.
>>
>>78640222
this gif makes me fucking rage
stupid shitskin shaking booty
>>
>>78639367
>>"Well there's just as many facts and statistics that proves the opposite of what you just said!"

>How do I argue..?

Name them.
>>
>>78640222
How Canadians get bitches.gif
>>
>>78640359
In the interest of continuing our truth seeking...
>name a majority muslim county that is first world
Kosovo and Albania.
Both 90%+ muslim with secular governments.
The other one stumps us all, tho.
>>
>>78639367
Everyone will happily agree that banks and corporations are the problem, so run with that.
Banks and corporations work with the media.
Suddenly everything the banks and corporations want is a good thing.
Billionaires buy up apartment buildings, become very pro-refugee, rent out buildings to governments at a premium and 100% occupancy.
The government is in bed with banks and corporations and ministers do what they're told by the EU because they'll get a cushy job out of it when their national careers are over.

Just introduce them to things wrong with their movements without naming the problem directly.
Facts won't sway them because 'I saw facts I agree with on facebook'.

Most importantly, talk to them alone.
They'll virtue signal until the cows come home if there's more than one of them and you'll get nowhere.
>>
>>78639367
Source is werewolf classroom.
Now focus on the thread.
>>
>>78643852
That gif makes me happy. Silly doggy
>>
>>78644180
Kosovo and Albania are first world? Which are their HDI?
>>
>>78640222
>red pilled cuck
>be a mix of both
>with the blue side being more prevalent
And you somehow have the gall to call OTHERS cuck?
>>
>>78639367
I hear this shit all the time, I think if you use government statistics, never mind independent scientific studies, people aren't gonna try to call bullshit. At the end of the day, the facts are on our side, you just have to be aware of them
>>
>>78639749
>Name for me the majority-black, black-administered city you would personally like to move to, where you would expect the same standard of living, safety and job
Atlanta
>>
>>78639367
>I'm listening

then enjoy victory
>>
File: 1396046757062.jpg (25 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1396046757062.jpg
25 KB, 428x469
>>78646188
So you've never been to atlanta, eh?
If you ever visit, stay away from MLK street if you like living.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.