[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why /pol/ doesn't convert to Islam yet? Even your relig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: pope submitted to islam.jpg (116 KB, 640x417) Image search: [Google]
pope submitted to islam.jpg
116 KB, 640x417
Why /pol/ doesn't convert to Islam yet? Even your religious leader submit himself to the Allah. So why are you guys even trying anymore? Islam is the only thing that can save West from degeneracy like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
The Nazis or other "white nationalists" only bringed death and destruction to europe. if you let us to govern you, we will treat you like kings, If you convert Islam, You will be one of us and we will live peacefully
>>
Lucifer is the true god
>>
>Why /pol/ doesn't convert to Islam yet?
Because I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>78638451
Kek is the one true god you filthy roach.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 638x360
>>78638451
>turkroach drops a steamy shitpost again
can you just stop?
>>
>>78638451
All everyone needs to do to save the West from degeneracy is kill all the goddamned losers and the suckers. After that everything will work itself out fine and dandy.

>>78638990
That or he's just a cocksucker.
>>
>>78638451
Kek is our lord and savior

Christcucks, mudslimes and kikes are scum

Praise Kek and may dubs be upon Him
>>
I used to talk to an American soldier who converted to Islam. Probably after marrying into it. He was into all sorts of crafts and shit. Once he was asked what the worst thing he did while in service to the US military was, and it turned out he killed a young kid who had a bomb. The world sucks.
>>
>>78638451
>>78638990
>implying that anything but kek is a true god

>>78639119
>>78639400
this
>>
File: living in Turkey.jpg (617 KB, 802x740) Image search: [Google]
living in Turkey.jpg
617 KB, 802x740
>>78638451
go away Turk.

That was a picture of Pope John Paul II. He used to kiss the ground of every place he landed and blessed it.

FUCK YOU FOR PRETENDING HE WAS WORSHIPPING YOUR MOON DEMON
>>
File: 1464524482320.jpg (29 KB, 487x410) Image search: [Google]
1464524482320.jpg
29 KB, 487x410
>>78638451
>If you convert Islam, You will be one of us and we will live peacefully

just like all those islamic countries not rife with violence and instability, right ahmehjmehmetjizqiyyah?

get fucked cunt, i'll pork your sister
>>
File: iq_map.jpg (110 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
iq_map.jpg
110 KB, 1000x625
>>78638451
because of this
>>
>>78638451
This is a pic of John Paul II, he kissed land every time he visited the place. He did the same in his 1st visit in Poland as a Pope. Die you turk piece of filth. BATTLE OF VIENNA MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU REMEMBER IT
>>
>>78638451
enought with your heretic ways turkey, the world is starting to denounce the shit you have done, your allies are leaving you and yet you insist on confront the russian like the little retarded that you are.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.