[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Are you anon? I'm here for the job interview"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>"Are you anon? I'm here for the job interview"

How do you respond?
>>
Welcome to Buzzfeed.
>>
WITH A BRICK IN YO FACE
>>
>Job description is getting ass beat by Game
You're hired!
>>
>>78638287
Thank you but your services will not be required.
>>
File: mop_n_bucket.jpg (31 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
mop_n_bucket.jpg
31 KB, 650x650
>>78638287
You're hired. Here's your bucket and your mop. Get to work.
>>
>>78638287
>I heard your homies jumped you
>And for that, I cannot give you the job
>>
>>78638287
Why do you have a nigger tattooed on your head?
>>
>>78638287
>accepting someone into a job interview who didn't put a picture in his CV
You brought this to yourself
>>
Do you have Extendos?
>>
I judge him based on his qualifications, prior experiences, and personality rather than superficial qualities.
>>
File: Walk_Like_An_Egyptian.jpg (38 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Walk_Like_An_Egyptian.jpg
38 KB, 240x320
>>78638802
Do people really do that?

>Post resume including pic related
>Walk into interview
>Interviewer says get the fuck out

>>
>>78638287
I'm sorry.
We don't interview
spoiled brat, low IQ, WOP Greek niggers,
from affluent the CoralGables whom claim Miami ghetto neighborhoods.

I believe two of your best friends have recently you given you a beating, & your mc skills are still really terrible & toy.

We can however possibly get you a possible training referral to our other department, since you've multiple times publicly decried through crooning & statements said you'll kill & rape brain dead celebrity girls
>>
>>78638287
I'd just call The Game and have him deal with this shit
>>
>>78638287
Why do you want to work for me, Stitches?
>>
I've got a friend that is obsessed with this faggot.

Stitches is barely 21.
Friend is over 25.
I have little respect for either.
>>
>>78642116
do you think stitches is cancer?
>>
File: faggot_1458382181566.jpg (58 KB, 497x427) Image search: [Google]
faggot_1458382181566.jpg
58 KB, 497x427
>>78638287

What's the job?

Without context, impossible to answer, summerfaggot.
>>
>>78638287
Welcome aboard wendy's now go clean up the shit all over the walls in the bathrooms.
>>
>>78638802
>he puts his picture on a resume
this is why you're unemployed
>>
>That concludes our interview. We'll inform you about our decision. Thank you, and good luck!
>>
IMMA PUT COCAINE IN MY ASS
>>
>>78638287
>You're in wrong place, we're not looking for clowns.
>>
>>78642116
>has idiot friend

>thinks hes anymore respectable
>>
>>78638287
Do you get high on your own supply?
>>
Depends on what job it is fuck nugget.
Obviously he isn't getting an office job in sales. But he would do just fine as something like sound producer.
>>
What part of selling drugs is he apologizing for? He never mentions the ramifications of his actions. He just seems to be sorry for it for no particular reason. Sort of in an indirect praising of the life style seeing himself still as an enterprising young criminal youth. O right he is just sorry because he made hsi mother worry about him going to jail or killed. This is what people call "concious rap." Some consider this to be an intelligent song. If this is as deep as they can go you know they are lost.
>>
>>78638348
lmaooooo
>>
>>78638873
If he is a face that represents your company in anyway at any level you would be an absolute fool to hire OP's pic.

Sorry I would flat out say that his appearance and visible tattoos and modifications are not something we want our company to be associated with.
>>
If his face is ever public to customers and what not, he gets told to flat out fuck off.

If he will have a job like IT or anything remote, or something where he won't be seen, he may just get that job.

But in today's world, le acceptance needs to be pushed. Push some of that neo-liberal bullshit and say "we accept EVERYONE" and hire all the fucked up people you can until corporate fires your ass.
>>
>>78638287
corporate put a temporary hiring freeze in place. no locations are to hire any one new for the next few months. if we are short handed we have to fill out a form and the district manager is suppose to show up in a few days to confirm we have to few employees and only if he says we do can we hire any one

sorry. try across the street i hear the turnover is high
>>
File: 795xhg.png (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
795xhg.png
52 KB, 600x600
>>78638287
Here he is getting BTFO'd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL0xooWQoy8
>>
I respond with
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>>
>>78638287

>Please, sit down.
>Now, I just have one question for you
>do you get high on your own supply?
>>
>>78639089
>>78642736

I've heard of this before, it's just fairly unique to some parts of Europe.

Honestly it makes perfect sense and if I was hiring I would want a picture of the people with the resumes. Too bad it'd land you straight into a lawsuit here in Canada.
>>
>>78638287
"Fuck a jabbb" tells me he wouldn't be at the interview in the first place.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.