[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time for a second referendum to get it right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: boris.jpg (41 KB, 462x346) Image search: [Google]
boris.jpg
41 KB, 462x346
Now that Britain has had a chance to calm down and really think about what they're about to do, isn't it time for second referendum? This was a nonbinding referendum that the government doesn't have to go through with. I think what's needed here for Britain is a little maturity. Take a couple of months and really think this over again, and then hopefully with the upcoming second referendum they'll make the right choice this time.
>>
>>78638146
yes, lets keep voting until the neocons, neo libs, Blairites, zionists, globalists, marxist leftovers and London hipsters get what they want
>>
>>78638353
I think that's a very immature way to look at it. British people clearly didn't know what they were voting for. Just look at the spike in searches for "what is the eu"

But give it a few months, there's no need to invoke article 50 yet. Have a second referendum once the British people have had a chance to really think this through this time, and make a more level headed decision.
>>
>>78638578
what if the search results came from the people who votet for remain? vote is vote..if it wasn't rigged, democracy has spoken!
>>
>>78638146
>implying people will actually go along with this like it's a fucking rock paper scissors best two out of three game

senpai, just cuck your shit up now
>>
>neverendum

it's over m8
>>
Yeah, I'm sure that's what everyone wants. Another fucking vote, with all the cost, bureaucracy and pandering involved for another few months, brought on by the eternally arsehurt. You'd get even more people voting Leave.
>>
>>78638578
You do understand it was 52-48 right? In a country of millions that's a vast majority.
>>
>>78641063
>Being this fucking retarded

Percentage is what decides how much of a "majority" anything is you moronic troglodyte.

I still support brexit tho
>>
>>78638578
How do you know the searches were by people who voted leave?
>>
File: 1299323909997.gif (3 MB, 149x131) Image search: [Google]
1299323909997.gif
3 MB, 149x131
>>78638146
b8 b8 and more b8
>>
Another referendum will confirm the leave vote. EU already has a reputation that it doesn't respect democracy, another referendum would just make that a major talking point.
>>
File: Cla5AqMWkAAr8DY.jpg-large.jpg (68 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Cla5AqMWkAAr8DY.jpg-large.jpg
68 KB, 600x800
(((second referendum)))
>>
>>78638146
I won't be surprised if you also say that you are also a Shillary supporter.
>>
File: however.jpg (26 KB, 495x354) Image search: [Google]
however.jpg
26 KB, 495x354
YES YES, VERY GOOD REMAIN, VERY GOOD, HOWEVER
>>
>>78641467
>troglodyte

Sorry I don't speak Tumblr faggot.
>>
>>78638578
http://www.geektime.com/2016/06/25/no-brits-are-not-googling-what-is-the-eu-because-they-dont-know-what-the-eu-is/
>>
>>78638146
Libtards are fine with democracy as long as they get what they want but the moment they have to consider other people's opinions they cuck the fuck out and riot
>>
>>78638146
I honestly don't care what the outcome is at this point. All I want is the UK to stay as one. Except Scotland, fuck those cucks.
>>
>>78641710
Exactly what I mean, these countries needed time to sort things out.

Give Britain just a few months and I think you'll see a much more responsible decision for the upcoming second referendum.
>>
>>78638146
>isn't it time for second referendum? This was a nonbinding referendum that the government doesn't have to go through with
too late, fag
>it's happening
>>
>>78638578
>British people clearly didn't know what they were voting for. Just look at the spike in searches for "what is the eu"
No evidence that those who voted were googling this shit.

>people google current affairs
>better abrogate democracy.

You're trash.
>>
File: Flag_of_Calgary,_Alberta.png (59 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Calgary,_Alberta.png
59 KB, 2000x1000
>>78642394
this had to be one of the gayest flags ever
>>
>>78638146

Traitorous faggot, feel free to fuck off
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.