[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reddit Mod admits to being paid off for modding pro-Hillary subreddit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2016-06-24+at+11.37.49).jpg (111 KB, 640x655) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-24+at+11.37.49).jpg
111 KB, 640x655
/u/rambull2000 is a mod on /r/EnoughHillHate

We finally caught that stupid website in blatant corruption.

Shut em down, the Goyim know!
>>
>>78637034

no shit retard

I have to ask, why do you give a fuck unless you're from reddit? Because I'm not from reddit and I give 0 fucks.
>>
>>78637034
>imblying this is news
>imblying anything will be done about this
>imblying rebbit
>>
File: 1466399557475.jpg (133 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
1466399557475.jpg
133 KB, 1024x708
*METAL CLICKS
>>
>>78637144
I hate reddit as much as the next shitlord but it seems like that pro-Trump subreddit is doing some good work and these fucks are being paid off to counteract them. That kinda shit pisses me off on principal.
>>
>>78637402
>doing some good work

I doubt it, more likely they sit around and circlejerk like us, if you think reddit or 4chan influence world politics you got the dumb.
>>
File: kek.jpg (86 KB, 785x413) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
86 KB, 785x413
KEK Agent reporting
>>
>>78637479

Consider this.

We are all based shit lords who will never change. This is known.

Reddit is full of stupid sheep that will go along with whatever is popular.

If Trump gets more popular then some of these sheep will vote for him, thats basically whats happening with the pro donald subreddit.

If these fucks get paid off to make Hillary seem less shitty than the sheep will vote for her.

In a sickening and fucked up way reddit can influence politics.
>>
>>78637479
Bernie had a huge following on Reddit which probably got him all the nu males to vote for him. It's a shitty group but they can be easily swayed
>>
>>78637479
>if you think reddit or 4chan influence world politics you got the dumb

>>78637766
>In a sickening and fucked up way reddit can influence politics.

>>78637864
oh right President Sanders
>>
>>78637864
My point exactly. They are way too easily swayed.
>>
>>78637034
There's ridiculous amount of shills on here too.
/pol/ is responsible for Trumps success
Its responsible for Brexit, theres trillions of dollars behind Brexit.
Of course governments are trying to hijack this for there own benefit

This is just tip of the mountain proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4
>>
Maybe they are just joking

y'know, like how people around here do

I'm getting tired of fags trolling all day long, shitposting and telling all kinds of crazy lies to mess with people, but when their "target" says something a little off-hand back, it's the gospel fucking truth and they want to crucify them for trying to have a little fun, too. Everything I say is just a joke bro, but everything they say is unfiltered honest truth. so gay
>>
File: Mother-of-God.png (20 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
Mother-of-God.png
20 KB, 178x178
>>78638468
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.