[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 20160625_002340.jpg (521 KB, 1166x1098) Image search: [Google]
20160625_002340.jpg
521 KB, 1166x1098
Thoughts?
>>
>people people effected
Why waste thoughts on thoughtlessness?
>>
>>78635484

>racism
>fear
>Appeal to emotion
>Appeal to Authority
>apples and oranges
>AD honenim
>Burden of proof

This faggot can't even argue. 0/10 shitpost.
>>
>>78635484
>racism, rhetoric and fear are more important than facts and science
Isn't that the lefty mentality?
>>
>2016
>Being prejudice

What is this world coming to?
>>
>>78635484
They're hung up on the race shit all the livelong day
It's not about race. It's about sovereignty, liberty, and freedom and making life in UK not equal but fair. It just so happens shitskins and mass refugee/immigration floods are incompatible with those values. These retards would rather die than save their culture. Brexit was a victory for liberty and sets a precedent for other nations to take one of those long depressing looks in a mirror.
>>
>>78635484
>rhetoric

When people use that word, you know exactly what kind of person they are.
>>
>precedence
stopped reading right there
>>
>>78635484
They explained it as such, so either it is true or no one can be bothered to take these people's associations at face value any more.
>>
The remain campaign was using fear more than anybody.
>oh the economy will collapse
>nobody knows what will happen
>best just stay the way things are

I'm getting tired of seeing all these salty remain voters crying about losing.
>>
>>78636320
They are both trying to point out the hypocrisy of each other which is always present, it's just a matter of if you think it's significant enough.
>>
File: 1402780741058.png (2 KB, 158x160) Image search: [Google]
1402780741058.png
2 KB, 158x160
>>78635484
is he saying that the euro is a strong monetary system? Am I getting this right?
Is he on drugs?
>>
>>78635484
I don't see any in your post or picture. Maybe you should try harder next time, faggot.
>>
>>78637782
My fault, only wanted you to have a good chuckle from my friendly FB posts.
>>
>>78635644
Oh no! Not the rhetoric!

Also, Remain was a fear-mongering bully campaign through and through.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.