[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.strawpoll.me/10581380/ Pick one group. The three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1272334102971.jpg (75 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1272334102971.jpg
75 KB, 1000x750
http://www.strawpoll.me/10581380/
Pick one group. The three groups with the most votes will be executed in entirety. The group with the least votes will survive.
>Atheists
>Jews
>Christians
>Muslims

So, hypothetically a Sufficiently Advanced alien shows up, and asks every person earth this question.

You cannot abstain.
You cannot pick more than one.
The options are limited to just these.
Groups are limited to those that define themselves as such in their own mind/feelings, regardless of practice.

What do you pick?
What do you think the results look like?
>>
>Implying theres any other outcome besides Christians winning
>>
I would think a christian would vote for their own faith, secure in the knowledge that
>if god wills it, it will be so, better to not wish death on anyone else
>if I die I'm going to heaven anyway, nothing to lose and everything to gain
>It is righteous to sacrifice for my neighbor regardless of outcome.
>>
>>78635410
atheists BTFO
>>
>>78635729
Define winning
>>
>>78635997
Not dying. The winners will die too, in the end.
>>
>>78635410
If I'm immune, Christians. If I'm not immune, atheists.
>>
>>78636419
Rules are as stated.
Whether or not the killing actually takes place is academic. The question is asked as if it will.
>>
>>78636583
I misread. I thought I was picking the group who survives.

My vote goes to Muslims.
>>
>atheists hated as much as jews
Well I'm surprised.
>>
>>78636206
>Not dying.

Not according to Trudeau
>>
>>78635410
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10581380/

>Jews only at 14%

disappointed desu pham
>>
>everyone voting muslims
idiots, jews are the real problem
you used to know that /pol/
>>
>>78637786
I prefer wage slavery to shlomo than having my daughter raped and murdered by ahmad
>>
File: rip.jpg (404 KB, 2768x2928) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
404 KB, 2768x2928
>>78635410
>canadians aren't on the vote

my entire race needs to be wiped out t b h... I know what must be done for the white race to survive.

See you all in valhalla brothers
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-24-21-57-41.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-24-21-57-41.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
100 votes
>>
>>78638024
This.
The muslim threat is more painful.
It would mean certain death.
The jews knew to unleash a monster that was worse than them.
>>
>>78637786
A board can only take so much shitposting and shilling before it becomes a shell of its former self.
>>
>>78638364
>Atheists
>Jews
>Christians
>Muslims
>Canadians

I lol'd
>>
File: irishgirl-1.jpg (27 KB, 253x422) Image search: [Google]
irishgirl-1.jpg
27 KB, 253x422
Of course the Christians win. God I love this new and improved pol.
>>
>>78637409
Atheists are Jews, but worse because they're not genetically Jew. The edgy anti-Christians are trash. A parasite like the Jew keeps the immune system healthy. I will likely die a genetic failure, but my blood will have nourished people of the human race superior to me.
>>
Pick one group. The three groups with the most votes will be executed in entirety. The group with the least votes will survive. Groups are self defined, i.e., how they view themselves.
>US Southern

>US Midwestern

>US East Coast

>US West Coast
>>
>>78639027
http://www.strawpoll.me/10581588
Whoops
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.