[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gluttony and Eugenics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1136x640
How can we used eugenics to solve our current gluttony problem? How should policy factor into this?

>tfw even us master race Asians have jumped on the gluttony bandwagon:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=97ihzsFAg9E
>>
Well I'm a based libertarian (the original ideology of this board), and I don't think the government should be involved in these issues.
>>
>sterilize fatties

In all seriousness, though, this would probably be a better question for >>>/sci/

>master race Asians

TOP!
KEK!
>>
>>78633223
Seems like a skinny guy but I still want to take his blood sugar reading in thirty minutes.
>>
>>78633223

Being fat makes you infertile. It's a problem that solves itself.
>>
>>78634022
>fat people don't have kids!

Dutch education everybody
>>
I won't comment on eugenics because I probably know as much as the average redditor.

But as far as policy goes, we can at least keep the fat foreigners out. If they can't meet a certain level of fitness, they don't get in/get deported.

If kids can't meet a certain level of fitness, they get held back.

If nogs can't meet a certain level of fitness, they get their welfare checks taken away.

If cops/firefighters/paramedics can't meet a certain level of fitness, they get kicked out.

Make school lunches healthy (mostly of cooked and raw veggies and legumes, some raw nuts seeds and fruits, NO oils, sugar, or even grain. I know jury's torn on meat so let's compromise and say just some LEAN meats).

All of this should encourage society to be healthier.

It probably wouldn't work because even the best intentioned government intervention has a way of falling apart.
>>
I'm not really sure what this has to do with Brexit.

Still, I'll help you out m8.

Everyone in the US has a year to prepare for mass physical. At the physical, they do all kinda of blood tests and urine tests and blah blah blah. They also make then do x number of laps, push-ups, etcs.

Anyone who scores too low gets sterilized.

That'll keep everyone healthy for a while. You'll probably have to repeat it in 20 years when the country gets a little too relaxed.
>>
File: reds.jpg (31 KB, 398x332) Image search: [Google]
reds.jpg
31 KB, 398x332
>>78633223
increase insulin prices
>>
>master race asians

Asians born in the USA are white.
>>
>>78637361

This.
>>
>>78636164
But.. but healthy Products don't make you addicted.. without added Sugar no one would mass buy Junk Food!

In all seriousness, "Fatness" isn't a disease or genetically induced mental illness, if any its a generic Addiction and should be treated as such. Problem Solved.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.