[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's obvious now that there is a major backlash against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 17
It's obvious now that there is a major backlash against globalization going on in the West. But how are we going to tackle global challenges such as global warming if we retreat back into tribalism?
>>
How about we stop blowing up every little thing like it's the end of the world?

We could try that.
>>
File: 1464796160927.jpg (35 KB, 675x461) Image search: [Google]
1464796160927.jpg
35 KB, 675x461
>>78632016
>Africa and South America being grated up for my nachos

Fuckin bring it on
>>
>>78632087
But if people just think about what's best for their country instead of the planet, then we're doomed! Earth will turn to Venus with a runaway greenhouse effect.
>>
>>78632340
What about Australia? Not all of them are shit posters, you know...
>>
>>78632385

Why do they have to be mutually exclusive?
>>
>>78632016
Simple, Capitalism. Nations compete to make better technology which increase GDP and makes life more efficient
>>
>>78632016
There are no global challenges. These were invented ideas by the pawns of a multinational elite to justify the imposition of their will on the public.
>>
>>78632016
Isn't that what the UN is for?
>>
>>78632610
So you're telling me that the multinational elites bribed scientists to make up the notion of man-made global warming?
>>
>>78632606
delusional fantasy ideology.
>>
>>78632016
While we're at it, what exactly about globalism are we trying to defeat? Certainly not trade, is it solely a migration issue? What else?
>>
>>78632758
this. well said. that is exactly its intended function.
>>
>>78632835
This is a pretty established conspiracy theory going back to the 70s.
>>
>>78632016
(((Global warming)))
>>
File: perpetual negro meme.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
perpetual negro meme.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>78632016
More like globowlization desu
>>
>>78632016

Global warming is a non issue for first world countries, we all have moderate climates.

Bangladesh, Africa, ME etc will get fucked up a bit but compared to overpopulation it's just a drop in the bucket. Regardless of weather their available water per capita is plunging.

Their only hope is desalination, but the niggers can't maintain it and the few competent Muslims won't hang around long enough to make it work while being outbred by inbred low IQ Islamists.

Malthus solves all in the end.
>>
>>78633209
The Jew echo chamber? You're just shit posting right Aussie? RIGHT?!?
>>
Not a chance. We're done for. Everybody is too busy with their non-issues. The next humanity won't have enough fossil fuels to kick-start their civ. We'll try again in 100 million years.
>>
Too many aspects concerning, population, education, monetary development, and the gov't, almost in it's entirety, have been deformed far past redemption to facilitate a constructive civilization with it's interest focused on the people to simply exist harmoniously along the current trend.

The only hope imaginable is economic freefall, balkinization, civil war, along with many other marginally violent solutions to break the mold that's trapped our collective societies.

That's how fucked things are.
>>
Different tribes can work together on shared issues without merging entirely
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 986x553
will we go into a new dark ages?

I literally and no irony here get aroused by that idea.. if you have any destopian theories for our future please tell them, in detail.
>>
>>78632016
>What are international agreements?
>>
>>78632016
There's a backlash because we're being told to deal with things that do not benefit us in any way.
>>
>>78632016
Global Warming is a technical issue. Technology will solve it.
>>
File: rwds0.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
rwds0.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Nobody gives a shit about the commies global climate change.

It's all gonna burn faggots.
>>
>>78633892
>We need fossil fuels
>>
china and india are much more destructive in that sense.. we cant control the slants and poos
>>
>>78632016
War
>>
Globalism is just a code word for Jewish power. Whether under the banner of communism or democracy, globalist ideologies are merely the means for increasing Jewish power in the world, and destroying the enemies of the Jews.
>>
>>78632016
>britain leaving the EU means that nobody is focussed on global issues.
This is exactly what is wrong with the EU.
Global issues don't require a global committee to distribute how many rapists each country needs to take in.
Altruism is altruism and doesn't need to be regulated by a bunch of literal Illuminati
>>
>>78633130
Migration and the advent of a generic global society which, when combined, leads to the death of unique cultures and turns us all into one brown, bland, homogenous blob (and one that by and large rejects the better aspects of western values)
>>
File: 151245.png (393 KB, 599x417) Image search: [Google]
151245.png
393 KB, 599x417
>Global warming
>>
File: 1464245280992.png (495 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
1464245280992.png
495 KB, 800x602
>Boo hoo the world is overpopulated
>We have to do something or all the subhumans are going to starve
>>
>>78634585
Ashes to ashes in six thousand generations
>>
>>78635762
>Oh no Africa's population is exploding how is the West going to handle it????
>Oh no we shouldn't stop giving them ridiculous amounts of aid and artificially propping up their populations, that's cruel
>>
Global warming is a codename for
global war.
>>
File: ac.jpg (37 KB, 400x314) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
37 KB, 400x314
Global warming doesn't exist nigger.

LOL
>>
>>78634923
But if we set a good example of being environmentally friendly at the cost of being industrially efficient, China and India will surely follow our good example because everyone knows that the charitable nature of Southeast Asia is the stuff of legend
>>
>>78633041
>fantasy
cold war/space race?
>>
>>78632016

The defeat of globalism does not mean we retreat back to tribalism, it just means we know our limits and be friends together instead of force merging different culture. It means we know our differences and try to solve them instead of hiding the differences. Honesty helps in cooperation. I am sure we are now more capable of solving global issues like global warming together than when we are in globalism.
>>
>>78633476
Unfortunately, no.
>>
>>78636154

Non-white say what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
>>
>>78632016
Less globalization would inherently mean less trade, less distance travelled for good, and probably a slowdown in economic growth. This would have a huge impact on climate change, though I can't speak for other global problems.
>>
Even if global warming is man made, there won't be any non-white countries working on it. So the answer definitely isn't to breed whites out of existence. Sorry UN shill, if you'd like to go over shitposting tactics I'd be willing to consult with you. Just leave your email.
>>
>>78636332

I oppose globalism and I don't want to see Western culture defeated by barbaric middle east Islamic culture. Anyone who appreciates human development can see that it is a bad thing.
>>
>>78632385
>driving a more fuel efficient car and turning off your lights when you don't use them reduces your carbon footprint by ~10% at most

>killing yourself reduces your carbon footprint by 100%

really makes you think
>>
>>78634372
Speaking of which, what does /pol/ think would happen if white people's and cultures were killed/bred out and western civilization collapsed?
>>
Yeah, because globalism really got the Chinese to stop polluting and nationalism totally prevented multi-national shit like the ISS and homegrown stuff like SpaceX.
>>
>>78632385
There is no global warming, anon. In fact, within the next few years it's gonna get so cold that hundreds of millions of people will starve to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T36w7mBqmgU
>>
>>78634923
they both have populations over 1 billion. of course they're the biggest contributors to global warming
>>
>>78636006
They aren't so charitable as you might think. Friendly, hospitable, culturally compatible yes, but they are more interested in their own affairs. Not nearly as accepting of outsiders as western culture. Lived in japan for a while and it really wasn't until I could speak the language that I became somewhat accepted, though never truly as an equal except in certain rare individual circumstances. Was more of a novelty
>>
>>78636154
Good common sense.
>>
>>78636823
First, the muslims would kill all the Jews. The Jew elite have this stupid idea that if they get the muslim immigrants exposed to their propaganda for long enough, they'll become good goyim like the whites. Not gonna happen.

After that, Nuclear War between Pakistan and India, probably with India ending up the victor.

After that, the Chinese would start killing the muslims, because why would they not?

Middle East becomes Hindu/Buddhist again, Arabs are driven into Eurabia.

North America just becomes exactly like Central and South America.
>>
>>78632016
Global warming is not an "issue". It is weather. It operates independently of governments.
>>
>>78635647
>one brown, bland, homogenous blob
this is what lefties want but its not what actually happens. there will always be regional differences all lefties will do is destroy the old cultures and build a million new shittier ones that they rule over
>>
>>78636006
no, they will do what is most profitable like they have been. our environmental regulations don't save anyone money
>>
You can try to stop globalism, but little by little it will happen, fight it all you want, there is just no way it can be stopped, its not as evil as you all think, just watch in 100 years. just teach your kids python ,and teach them a second language like mandarin. peace pussys
>>
I still don't understand why I should have a problem with climate change. The only explanation I've ever heard is that the polar caps will melt and drown all of the coastal liberals. But I am okay with that.
>>
File: 1466626858109.png (2 MB, 995x2189) Image search: [Google]
1466626858109.png
2 MB, 995x2189
>>78634371
That's the point of nationalism
>>
>>78636970
That's because climate change means climate CHANGE, not necessarily global warming.
>>
>>78632016
>Global Warming
>Not a fear mongering tool of the globalists to secure votes.
>>
>>78636154
This
>>
>>78632016
Why can't tribalism combat global issues? Won't globalism just allow the elite to consolidate power and abuse regional areas and people's rights? Under a globalist regime you're just a number. There is no community apart from the accepted narrative.
>>
>>78632016

Treaties
>>
File: 1284802457530.jpg (149 KB, 920x662) Image search: [Google]
1284802457530.jpg
149 KB, 920x662
>>78632016
Tribalism is a basic human drive. Globalism will always fail because of this. People like to be with their own kind. Period.

And as much as commies and globalists don't like it, everyone instinctively knows that a nigger is nothing like a white, an asian is nothing like an arab, and everyone would much rather be with their own kind if they had the choice.
>>
>>78632016

>Not wanting to be a slave to evil globalist agenda = tribalism

Nice argument Shlomo.
>>
>>78637217
Yea globalists have never been able to answer how they would breed out Asians. Having travelled extensively in asia I know for a fact that they wouldn't put up with that shit at all. They are, in my mind, proof that nationalism is superior. They tolerate and even like white people because we are culturally compatible, but they won't give up their cultures ever. They have their own problems though. Too obsessed with having male children, or, in Japan's case, not interested in breeding even
>>
Bump. This is probably the most important political discussion that can be made right now. Globalism is both very good and very bad for the entire world and this articulation has yet to be made in a medium such as an image board where it's implications can be enumerated in the short distance of a shitpost.

I think that we should really be factoring in what "globalism" means in the modern age. This is because the world has always between globalized since the dawn of civilization. If you research Bronze Age Trade, you'll find that every corner of the globe [except for the Americas until 1492] had been connected through trade and cultural exchange since c.1500 B.C.

Globalism is nothing new but to us today, it has very serious implication. Those implications, I believe, are what this discussion should be about.
>>
>>78637217
Also thank you for helping solidify my thoughts. There was just one piece of this puzzle missing for me and now Im redpilled I think. Except, do they really not understand what fundy islam is? Or are they just that arrogant?
>>
>>78634371
There were african, sikh, and japanese nazis.
>>
>>78638454
My biggest complaint about the extremes in the debate is why couldn't a country like the UK find the middle ground. Yes, the EU was weak and flimsy and did a terrible job of managing the migrant crisis. But why couldn't their be a European common market, which brings tremendous economic benefits, without having to import large waves of immigrants..? Seems like it would make all parties happy.
>>
>>78637368
But forcing it to happen will never work. It has to happen "organically" little by little as you say
>>
>>78632835
Pretty much. Our climate is changing regardless of human actions, and our only choice is to adapt.
>>
>>78638821

That's what the EU was SUPPOSED to be.
>>
>>78639071
Then let's make the EU great again.
>>
>>78639064
Even with human actions we have to adapt. I think oil is the more pressing issue. I have zero problem with renewable energy
>>
>>78639143
>Then let's make the EU great again.

The EU was intended by its founders from the very beginning (the 1950s) to be a European superstate, but it was sold as a common market in order to draw in the British. It is inherently dangerous to surrender any amount of your national sovereignty to outsiders.
>>
>>78638916
In fact the world is so vast and areas so isolated from one another I don't think it'll ever truly happen, even if people end up looking more or less the same.
>>
Why do people believe that global warming is going to be so catastrophic in the first place? Even if one grants that human activity is the sole driver of increasing temperatures, the models used by climate scientists have consistently overestimated the amount of warming that will occur. Why should we assume that their predictions of dire calamity will be any more accurate?
>>
earth is brotier and won't let us humans die
>>
>>78638454

Globalism today does not simply mean increase in human contact around the world only. It is associated with multiculturalism/cultural relativism. Corporate are using the power of globalism to further their gain and limit the power of common citizzens. If anything it is the time to redefine globalism using the old definition and make contact with each other without giving up your power as a citizen and the rights as a human being.
>>
>>78632835

Do you have any idea how dogmatic scientists have become? Constantly fighting over scraps (grants), shutting others out that challenge their hypothesis and assertions.

Do you have any clue how anti-scientific academia has become?

www.retractionwatch.com
>>
>>78632835
china gets a free pass, it really makes you think
>>
>>78639549

Nah, she's purged before, and she'll do it again.

But it'll be the sun's doing through magnetic reconnection.
>>
>>78632016
Climate change is natural

Polishitcians should focus funding into improving cost effectiveness of solar and fusion rather than meme "solutions" if they really care about the environment
>>
>>78632835
uhhh yeah thats pretty much whats been going on for the last 50 years in the west... scientists dont do real science anymore they only push agends for the people who pay them ie the governments
>>
>>78639690
not if we keep making love. dinosaurs just kept eating each other, mother earth isn't about all of that shit
>>
Yes, goyim! Give up your freedom, race, culture and borders! We must do it for ''''''global warming'''''''

Do it

Do it now!
>>
>>78639549

keep believing that
but the earth has a bomb on yellowstone
just in case
>>
>>78639475

Money for special interests, same as always. In a hundred years MAYBE a few coastal cities will have to move, or pack up on stilts. Chances are we already have or will develop fossil fuel alternatives naturally without really trying.

Pushing it as an immediate, catastrophic situation is just a money grab scheme.
>>
>>78639859
that's the hollow earth entrance. the caldera is a made up rumor from keeping people away from finding the entrance
>>
File: itspeople.jpg (6 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
itspeople.jpg
6 KB, 279x181
First Hill shills,

Then Bremain shills.

Now Pro-globalism shills.
>>
>>78633041
Not an argument
>>
>>78632016
>global warming
Even the kikes have stopped selling that lie.

Pick another one.
>>
>>78639868
No, I get why politicians and their cronies push the catastrophic aspects of the theory. I don't get why people who have nothing to gain buy into it so readily..
>>
>>78632016
When China and the USA are willing to become one nation

That is when the planet is ready for globalization

Meanwhile, they will just be corrupt and fuck it up
>>
ITT Retards still believe in global hoaxming.
>>
>>78640102

People want to feel like they're saving things, it's mostly a lefty thing.
>>
>>78640102

They're very susceptible to emotion-based brainwashing. Virtue signalling over social media, preaching to the choir for that sweet sweet reassurance of how smart one is, it's too enticing for low thinking sycophants to pass up.
>>
>>78632016
>Implying anything will be done about global warming
They're never gonna stop it unless it becomes somehow cheaper than polluting the environment. Stopping pollution might not even slow it.
>>
>>78632016
Globalism created global warming.
>>
>>78632016
We never were going to. They were just going to ise it as an excuse to tax and regulate and to justify more power for themselves. Meanwhile the fossil fuels would be burned in elsewhere while we wagged our fingers and bought the stuff they made by burning fossil fuels.

Acting as if global warming is a hoax at least means we get the fuel and don't get crushed by pointless self defeating regulation and environmental bureaucracy
>>
File: 1466826270081.png (510 KB, 566x560) Image search: [Google]
1466826270081.png
510 KB, 566x560
>>
File: facebookandyou.jpg (28 KB, 478x423) Image search: [Google]
facebookandyou.jpg
28 KB, 478x423
>>78632016
>tackle global challenges
hah
welcome to the end faggit
globalism is the narcissistic notion that everyone isn't already fucked
enjoy that stroke sesh senpai
>>
>>78632016
Nuclear energy.
/thread
>>
>>78640102

Propaganda. Remember: EVERY SINGLE SCIENTIST EVER CONCEIVED agrees that it's a real and immediate problem!

Of course, the real headliner would be scientists completely agreeing on anything, but that usually slips the narrative.
>>
>>78637533

The point of nationalism is to raise the importance of the nation above all other allegiances. Not tribe, not ethnicity, not religion is allowed to come before country. If you can't assimilate and be willing to fight for your country against foreigners you are a foreigner.

All Jews, Gypsies and Muslims are by definition foreigners.
>>
>>78632016
For real? You can't figure out a way to make people stop doing something without globalization?
It's called fucking vassilization you dunce. You subjugate a nation and enslave them more or less. You make them do what you want to do under threat of more war.
So there you go. Conquer China and India and "human element" that you're so worried about of global warming is solved.

Idiot.
>>
>>78638267

You misunderstand globalism, it's a means to a cause not an end in and of itself.

Its failure is irrelevant, as long as all the non Jewish races and nations remaining are weak in the end.
>>
File: [laugh track].gif (2 MB, 470x437) Image search: [Google]
[laugh track].gif
2 MB, 470x437
>>78632016
Yes because the oil companies who dominate international politics right now will do something about global warming, that makes perfect sense OP.
>>
We're not advanced enough to handle life as a united people. We want to, and had some decent shots at it, but until we find the right balance between bread lines and rich old fucks controlling everything, we're doomed to live out the same lives our ancestors did. The wrapper might be new and different, but its the same shit popsicle.
>>
>>78632835
>sooooo uh all that funding you get for all that very expensive research you've dedicated your entire professional life to? not saying it's in any danger of suddenly getting cut off or anything but oh hey check out this important issue that may or may not even pertain to your field! your signing off on it would be a very valuable contribution to the scientific community. you know...just saying..
It's not even far fetched, yo. Jfc just look the shit up sometime. See what you find.
>>
>>78632016
you can tackle "climate change" [lets assume it's real and an issue needing to be tackled] without handing the world over to corporatist interests.

big difference between the EU's literal fascism of partnering with select big businesses to control it's population and direct it's own economy; and international treaties bent on getting people to put solar panels on their roofs.

tackling environmental issues with multiple nations doesn't require giving corporate interests cheap taxes, or concentrate all their manufactury in asia, or letting them run slave empires in africa.

you can make a blanket treaty with a flat set of tariffs for everyone who doesn't join and comply with your environmental standards.
>>
>>78637217
>First, the muslims would kill all the Jews. The Jew elite have this stupid idea that if they get the muslim immigrants exposed to their propaganda for long enough, they'll become good goyim like the whites. Not gonna happen.
>After that, Nuclear War between Pakistan and India, probably with India ending up the victor.
>After that, the Chinese would start killing the muslims, because why would they not?
>Middle East becomes Hindu/Buddhist again, Arabs are driven into Eurabia.
>North America just becomes exactly like Central and South America.

this!
>>
File: caspianc.gif (27 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
caspianc.gif
27 KB, 427x427
>>78632016
Countries other than the USA have been dealing with challenges of common interest peacefully and successfully for years. They negotiate and make agreements that meet their common needs, and make sacrifices for the common good. Americans wouldn't understand a concept like that if it kicked our teeth in, unfortunately.
>>
>>78639868
I'm much more concerned about pollution and general environmental damage we cause with heavy industry. Global cooperation is absolutely necessary on many issues. I don't think many(any?) people are opposed to cooperation though. The problem is when the destruction and melding of entire cultures is masqueraded as cooperation, as is the case with the EU.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.