[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I break it to my parents that I'm not a liberal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (302 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
file.png
302 KB, 512x512
How do I break it to my parents that I'm not a liberal?
>>
'I'm not a liberal'
>>
Don't worry Milo,
We both know deep down that's what you really are

>a stinking fucking Jew Christian liberal
>>
>>78630558
You don't.

You just start graudually slipping more and more non-liberal comments into political discussions over time. It may just end up redpilling your parents, and if not, it will at least make your conservatism seem like a legitimate political position rather than just contrarian rebelliousness.
>>
If you like Milo, you are a Liberal.
>>
"I'm a classical liberal"
>>
>>78630558
Tell them that you're afraid the liberals are ushering in a global sovereign debt crisis.
>>
>>78630558
What's a liberal in the first place
>>
>>78630558
''i read mein kampf and it was alright''
>>
>>78630955
My dad is completely SJW though. He's an irrational type too.
>>
>>78630558
share this video with them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
>>
>>78630955
This is how I broke my athiesm to my Catholic parents. Eventually it got to the point that they no longer cared that I would stay home from church, avoid prayers, and all that stuff. More difficult, but worth it. It wouldn't have been believable to them if I had just come out and said "I don't believe in God".
>>
>>78630850
>>78630959
I know /pol/ is all about shitposting and acting tough and informed, but that's weak even for /pol/
>>
Film it
>>
Do it in style and call them 'nigger-faggots'.
>>
>>78631192
white people dindu nuffin the video

do you not see the irony in this? you're no better than a black lives matters activist
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.