[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you false flag murder a fellow member of the Remain campaign,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Jo Cox.jpg (139 KB, 634x896) Image search: [Google]
Jo Cox.jpg
139 KB, 634x896
>tfw you false flag murder a fellow member of the Remain campaign, and it turns out to have been for nothing
>>
It's just like TDKR

in the end the one guy who was expected in the wreckage died for nothing, Bane lost anyway.
>>
>>78629752
Poor hippie died in vain
>>
>>78629909
Tdkr truly is a masterpiece

Name one thing it doesnt explain
>>
>>78630006
ur mum
>>
>supported mass immigration
>false flagged for no reason
>>
>>78629752
Cf Anna Lindh.
These tricks used to work before the
Global Political Awakening.
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!
>>
>>78630006
Why he wore the mask
>>
>>78629752
She volunteered to be sacrificed in the false flag operation. And they still lost.
>>
>>78630726
It's because he was a big guy. Come on.
>>
>>78629752
You can just tell by her face that she really wants brown dick.
>>
File: the mosquetta man.jpg (58 KB, 525x600) Image search: [Google]
the mosquetta man.jpg
58 KB, 525x600
>>78631032
I'm not talking about Bane

I'm talking about the Mosquetta Man
>>
this is terrible, when are they going to ban guns?
>>
>>78631516
new slogan for britain

buy a knife, take a life
>>
>>78629752
Good, maybe they will stop sacrificing good goys
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.