[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we make sure texit happens. Think about it this is every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
How do we make sure texit happens. Think about it this is every pol users dream the south has a chance to actually rise again
>>
US isn't cucked like the EU, we don't let our bitches walk out on us. Take it free m me, Mr. Chad.
>>
take your shilling elsewhere faggot
>>
Don't give a fuck about the rest of the south. Louisiana maybe because of tye B52/A10 base, and the monster army ammunition plant, and the strategic oil reserves, and the gulf platforms and the rest of the US refineries that aren't in Texas.
>>
>>78629611
I would support this if things got REALLY fucking bad. Like Canada anti-speech law tier. America, even with its flaws, is still a bastion of freedom, especially considering its prosperity. It would take some incredibly radical authoritarian legislation would justify the death of the union.

But hey, if Dems get there way, we might see it happen in our lifetime.
>>
>>78630290
>is still a bastion of freedom
by 'freedom' you mean cuckoldry to Israel
>>
>>78629611
They always send the National Guard, and Texans won't kill patriots so secession falls flat.
>>
>>78629611
Sounds stupid
>>
>trump about to MAGA
>faggot texans want to leave
>>
>>78629611

The south has a chance to rise again. When minorities LEAD it.
>>
You can't. There's already a Supreme Court ruling that states secession is unconstitutional.
>>
>>78629611
There isn't any reason for Texas to secede, as it currently stands. These people are just regurgitating stereotypical ideas in order to reign in the clicks, which will give actual Texans a bad name.

I mean, those hicks that live near Louisiana might be for it, but we don't talk about those swamp folk.
>>
seriously? how many times do we have to go over this?

it's this >>78629772 basically. the individual states do not have a right to secede ever since the civil war.
>>
>>78631010
Where's the law, anon?

By your logic slavery was illegal since the Civil War, but it took the 14th amendment to do that. There's never been an amendment making secession illegal.
>>
>>78630848
>Talking shit about Lousiana.
kys you crosseyed sisterfucking Alabama turdpusher.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.