[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lmao brits are THIS dumb!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 142375382723.png (861 KB, 1407x881) Image search: [Google]
142375382723.png
861 KB, 1407x881
lmao brits are THIS dumb!
>>
>>78628391
That sweeping generalization xD xD
>>
>20 threads an hour about a made up google trend that has a fraction of the search volume as fucking lawnmowers.
>slow threads I'm in talking with people where we're actually discussing things and reading eachother's sources are getting pruned
Fucking shills please die.
>>
>>78628391
>well informed people vote leave
>it makes the news
>apolitical people look it up
>>
>>78628895
also kids on the internet
>>
>>78628391
Yes, if you depend on the writers of the mainstream media, you surely have the impression that everyone except the mainstream media, and those experts that they like, is non-functionally retarded.
>>
>>78628391
leftist media spin.

most people probably knew what the EU was for the most part. People are going to search and read about it when theres a huge debate going on about it. I looked at the EU's wiki the otherday because i couldn't remember the exact list of countries.
>>
>>78628391
>look at me i made another thread guys
>>
>>78629639
>>78629414
>>78629033
>leafs
>>
>>78628472
Because you never do this when criticizing people xD xD
>>
>>78629737
>its not normal to research this avec a referendum

just kill yourself i bet this is your thread too

>>78619659
>>
This is a lie.

Pure damage control to comfort the liberal minority.
>>
>>78628391

if the libtards had half a fucking clue what the EU was, then they would have all either voted leave or stayed home. Not got on social media and rained crocodile tears because some shitty children's book author is upset she now loses tons of money because of interstate taxes that suddenly spawned.

EU was the wal-mart of international finance and multinational business. They spent billions in propaganda trying to make the EU seem sexy and progressive. the libtards ate that shit up like some nigger beats about crack and whores.

the reality is they gave the worst offenders and profiteers free reign, hording untold trillions unto themselves and their friends.
>>
>>78628391
Now, the question is, which way these people voted?

Looking at the demographics, it seems more likely that the people who either abstained or voted stay are just now checking what this entails.

Those people seem the only ones surprised by this turn of events.
>>
>>78628391
it could have been all the immigrants googling it
>>
>>78628391
More like
>brits that didn't care about the whole referendum thing now hear it all over the news so they google it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.