[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pagans gaining political power?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 728x546
Give me one reason why pagans shouldn't retake Europe from the disgusting sand religion of Christianity.

The (!ancient!) Greeks and Romans were the greatest people to ever exist so why does Europe shun and des grace them with Christianity!? An inherently Jewish religion.
>>
Pagans can't go to heaven
>>
>>78627788
>Give me one reason why pagans shouldn't retake Europe from the disgusting sand religion of Christianity.
There's only like five of them left.
>>
File: steveirwin.jpg (69 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
steveirwin.jpg
69 KB, 640x360
>>78629831
they go to valhalla
>>
>>78630092
No such thing
>>
>>78627788
Because they'll get played by the Jews just as much if not worse.
I know a "pagan", one I work with. She is a wiccan, feminist, pro-immigration retard Renaissance Festival larper.

Changing religions won't cure the Jewish cancer, and I wouldn't doubt it this itself is a Jewish plot to strip Europeans of their cultural history. Don't be fucking fooled, be smart.

Burning incense and hugging trees won't end the Jewish hegemony.
>>
>>78630341
got any proof heaven exists? no you dont
>>
>>78627788
Europe isn't Christian anymore bud, and hasn't been for at least 50 years now. Majority of Europeans are agnostic at best. Good luck converting them back to polytheism though.
>>
>>78627788
Daily reminder that people claiming to be pagans are usually kikes.
>>
>>78627788
>Give me one reason why pagans shouldn't retake Europe from the disgusting sand religion of Christianity.

to take power you have to exist. pagans don't exist.
there are some "neopagan" people around, yeah. they're just an eccentric bunch of fucking hippies who use drinking mead and wearing costumes to gain some sense of identity.

actual paganism, with people who seriously believe and live by the ways of the old people, is completely nonexistant.
>>
>>78630781
Do you have any proof that it doesn't?
>>
>>78630625
Actual Pagan, not that stupid witches crap. Zeus and Poseidon have returned, I'm waiting for Jupiter to show himself.
>>
If the actual Greek philosophers like Parmenides, Anaxagoras, Platon, and Aristotle were around today, they would convert to Orthodox Christianity.
>>
>>78627788

Everytime I read about ancient mythology I wonder what kind of drugs they had back then.
>>
>>78627788
Because the Greeks and Romans (and other cultures) have evidence which correlates with the biblical story of the nephilim who were half human half fallen angel and were worshipped by man all over the world. Paganism is essentially Demonism.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.