[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we introduce cuddle cafes in the west?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Should we introduce cuddle cafes in the west?
>>
>>78627417
No because we have whore houses

Why be a massive beta and just cuddle girls when you can just fuck them
>>
They're not cuddling
>>
>>78627541
Yeah what the fuck?

Don't tell me these people pay money to lay in a bed with a girl, that's retarded.
>>
>>78628486
asians will do literally anything for the tender love and affection their parents never gave them.
>>
>>78628673
except give it to their children. thet would bring dishonour
>>
It wouldn't work here, all the girls would just be laying next to you texting on their phones and ignoring you the whole time.
>>
>>78627417
They already exist, they're just not very visible or popular like in Japan. There was a news story about it within the last couple years.
>>
>>78627417
>Should we introduce cuddle cafes in the west?
they already exist. they're called "universities" here.
>>
>>78629047
it would give perma virgins a hyper realistic try at a relationship, then
>>
>>78628855
Can affirm to this..... my son will learn the same way I learned...
>>
Unkempt guys shouldn't be pandered to so much

They should be forced to get a girl with their own power
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
>>78629622
>>78629704

Pretty sure Japanese girls pay to go on fake dates with guys too.... also with no sex at the end...

Seriously what the fuck is going on over there?

Japanese population is in decline because you idiots won't go on real dates with the remote chance of sex but will pay to go on fake ones with guaranteed no sex?
>>
>>78627521
>Why be a massive beta and just cuddle girls when you can just fuck them
Cuddling almost always leads to fucking. A lot of "good girls" use it as an excuse and them you get the "I don't usually do this" line.
>>
>>78630135
As a male I blame the males

Just look at them - they should preen themselves more
>>
>>78627417
If there is a market for them why not? it's not hurting anyone if betas want to part from their cash to lie in bed with a girl.
>>
File: 1464038350661.jpg (44 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
1464038350661.jpg
44 KB, 524x468
So this is the power of the atomic bomb...
>>
>>78627417
No you fucking weeb. Go push for those loli toilets so the sjws will kill you.
>>
>>78627417
Jesus I cringed way too hard
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.