[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on 911?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 911.jpg (167 KB, 970x615) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
167 KB, 970x615
thoughts on 911?
>>
Saudis
>>
File: wtc-pepe.webm (1 MB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
wtc-pepe.webm
1 MB, 500x415
Jews.
>>
Fred Durst
>>
>>78625571
>>78625513
What's the difference?
>>
Never forget
>>
File: Why_not_both-.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
Why_not_both-.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>>78625513
>>78625571
>>
As a first responder to the 9-11 events, I have seen some things that didn't click immediately when they happened, but years later, they really made me think about things.

Before we got on-site, we had to go through some briefings. Standard stuff. We were told to leave the Alphabet Soup guys alone so they could do their jobs. CIA, FBI, etc. We were also told to leave the Treasury guys alone... and the Mossad guys alone.

It didn't click at the time, due to the fact that someone just crashed two passenger jets into a couple skyscrapers... But afterward, I was thinking about it. What the fuck were Mossad agents doing on-site? As foreign nationals, and more importantly, agents from a foreign country's intelligence agency, why the fuck were they there, why were they allowed to be there and why the fuck were we told not to interfere with them?
>>
Brexit caused 9/11.
>>
>>78625571
>Jews.
can someone explain that theory to me ?
>>
>>78625422
You guys deserved it.

If it had happened anywhere else we would have stopped talking about it in 2003, yet every year in September we're inundated with documentaries and other bullshit self-victimizing propaganda.

Sad how the most imperialist nation on the planet cries foul when 2000 of its people die...but its okay for them to basically bomb whomever they please and it wont even be in the news.

Then you guys jump on it as some explanation as to why you spend quadrillions on a military that sits on its ass all day with no wars to fight.

>waaah we're a peaceful nation
>just dont you dare disagree with us or not sell us oil

Absolutely pathetic, I hope you get nuked next time.
>>
>>78626372
first to reply
>>
>>78626269
wait you were there on 9/11?
>>
File: 1454511781246.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
1454511781246.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>78626372

Nice try tho
>>
>>78625422
meh, could have been better
>>
sad day
>>
>>78626526
Yep. As I said, I was a first responder. I was a National Guardsman in NY at the time. We were on site immediately afterward and I spent six weeks there assisting with rescue and recovery operations and site security.
>>
I wish I wasn't 6 at the time so I could have actually processed what was going on. I lived an hour north of the city at the time- would have liked to volunteer or at least go check it out. the pictures of the aftermath look post-apocalyptic.
>>
>>78626741
did you see any dancing israelis
>>
File: 3edgy5me.jpg (40 KB, 371x593) Image search: [Google]
3edgy5me.jpg
40 KB, 371x593
>>78626741
damn that's so cool,
shame they canceled pokemons on 9/11
>>
>>78627372
Sorry, cap'n. Never got into pokemon. It was a bit after my time.
>>
Why are leafs so degenerate? 9/11 was a targeted attack on civilians.Keep pretending like you care about fucking pedophile iraq dictators that we destroyed. Cry some more about how we created instability. When the middle east was fucked anyway and it would have been fucked with or without Suddam but Europe just allowed it to fester with their fantasies of multi-culturalism.

You're Equating drone attacks which have collateral damage to terrorism

> Leafs like you will never come back from full retardation
>>
Don't you mean 7/11?
>>
>>78627494
i was 6 at the time may be i saw you on the news in my babysitter house i remember as if it was today
>>
>>78627545
>You're equating drone attacks ... to terrorism
>drone attacks
>terrorism

So its only terrifying when a robot isn't the one shooting?

Glad to see the american indoctrination of whenwedoititsjustice.zip is still in full swing.
>>
>>78626371
They want big daddy USA to fuck up the Middle East for Greater Israel.
>>
File: 1460997833000.jpg (92 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
1460997833000.jpg
92 KB, 960x538
>>78625422
You could trace a straight line between 9/11 and Brexit.

Almost every single event so far in the 21st century has happened because of 9/11 and the war that followed.
>>
>>78628173
If everything terrifying was terrorism your mom would be george bush
>>
>>78628762
You need to take a logic course bud.

Never said all A is B. Just that B --> A.

Back to sandy hook for you.
>>
>>78625513
>>78625571
this
>>
9/11 began the Islamic invasion of the west. On some level I believe 9/11 cucked whites mentally and whether they admit it or not turned them into cowardly tolerant sycophants. I'd never heard much about Muslims before- fast forward 10/15 years and they're the lefts favourite pets (even in the US) and we have words like "Islamaphobia" which is a term that would have been laughed at for the bullshit it is in the 90s. Muslims also had a new found confidence to invade Western countries and impose their culture which again never happened before. Now look at UK, Sweden, Germany- pretty much all of Western Europe. It took a while to come to fruition but in a way Muslims really did a job on the west.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.