[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World War 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: world war 3.jpg (474 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
world war 3.jpg
474 KB, 2560x1600
So how will it finally go down and when?

Will Merkel finally declare war on the racist regime of Trump and Farage in the year 2022 and invade the UK?

Will the ISISfags team up with the Saudis and try to pull another 9/11?

Will the autonomous, sentient robots finally decide that humans are technologically obsolete and begin the mass Skynet War?

How do you predict it will finally happen?
>>
Merkel won't stay Chancellor...
Forget it, just forget it.
>>
>>78625040
>Will Merkel finally declare war

Merkel surrendered to an army of unarmed cowardly deserters from Syria, Eritrea and Afghanistan.
>>
Russia and the US innit
>>
>>78625040
It probably well start with a another great European war
>>
>>78625040
We already went through World War 3. The real question is when World War 4 will be.
>>
>>78625987
ok so just answer the question for WW4 then
>>
>>78625040
>ISIS teaming up with Saudi
/pol/acks are THIS ignorant of geopolitics
>>
>>78626083
We already went through World War 4. The real question is when World War 5 will be.
>>
File: ajj.png (99 KB, 361x362) Image search: [Google]
ajj.png
99 KB, 361x362
Aliens will trigger WW3.
>>
>>78628829
i need to find another radio station to listen to besides coast to coast
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.