[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post crazy leftist shit you heard today after Great Britain voted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 26
File: brexitcucked.png (36 KB, 826x654) Image search: [Google]
brexitcucked.png
36 KB, 826x654
Post crazy leftist shit you heard today after Great Britain voted for Brexit.

i'll start:

>"The only way to stop fascism from happening in the future, is to ban over 65s from voting"

and

>"Gosh these old people are so inconsiderate they are going to die in a few year anyway, why the hell didnt they think about me when voting?"
>>
File: Captureuncensored.png (41 KB, 590x294) Image search: [Google]
Captureuncensored.png
41 KB, 590x294
lazy sjw cam whore at work
>>
>>78619279
This is the type of shit right wing people say too
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (19 KB, 594x116) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
19 KB, 594x116
take a look at #BrexitIn5Words, it's a goldmine
>>
>>78619279
>democracy is wrong if my side doesn't win
Brit/pol/ was full of calm indignation when we thought we were going to lose, really makes you think.
>>
>>78619279
Honestly I'd be ok with this. In exchange for social security you don't get to vote.
>>
>>78619731
OH can this also apply to welfare for niggers and single mothers?

That would be amazing if it did
>>
Where are the parents that should be hitting these kids
>>
I keep hearin the argument that the "most educated people wanted to stay".

Doesn't that come across to anyone else as evidence that colleges are indoctrinating people to a political bias?

I mean I know they are actually indoctrinating I just mean why isn't the connection pointed out more
>>
>Britain's hardly had to shoulder any of the load though! Germany's taken in millions of refugees and they're so EFFICIENT at it! They force each of their provinces to take in a certain amount! I mean it just flows so well!"
-my very drunk mom, former world bank employee
>>
>>78619814

Yeah, and since being "uneducated" also seems to disqualify you then obviously niggers shouldn't be allowed to vote in general.
>>
>>78619965
I've heard many intelligent arguments in favor of the EU and almost nothing but retarded bullshit conspiracies in favor of Brexit.
>>
>>78619731
The road goes both ways. If you're a young person who doesn't pay taxes and/or on welfare, then you don't get to vote either. Your judgment cannot be trusted if you are dependent on the government.

As for having people on social security not voting, I don't think that should be the case necessarily. It should be how much they have contributed in the past. If it is determined they have taken out more from the system than they have put in, then they don't get voting privileges.
>>
>>78619814

Not a bad idea. If you get checks from the government consistently, you don't get to vote because the rest of us are supporting your ass. It would be a good check against uncontrolled welfare, military spending, and expansions of Medicare/Medicaid and SS.
>>
File: Untitled.png (92 KB, 1834x813) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
92 KB, 1834x813
>>78619604
>>
I wonder if they get a redo, if more old people will vote leave just to spite these bitches. Someone tell old people about twitter.
>>
>>78619814
I love this idea! Let's push a campaign to sign up nogs for $400 more welfare a year, in exchange for their right to vote. We can push that voting is a Corrupt System or something anyway, and we all know a huge number of nogs would give up their firstborn for 400 dollars on the spot
LET'S MAKE THIS REAL
>>
File: 1451998404625.png (599 KB, 1028x675) Image search: [Google]
1451998404625.png
599 KB, 1028x675
>>78620230
>He hasn't watched Gove or Penny Mordaunt talk about Brexit

kek here u go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EdKJfNRqsI
>>
>>78620230
>I've heard many intelligent arguments in favor of the EU and almost nothing but retarded bullshit conspiracies in favor of Brexit.

It's exactly the opposite, all I've heard from the Remain crowd are empty buzzwords about "xenophobia" and a willingness to give up even more control over their own lives in pursuit of the suicidal fantasy of open borders.
>>
>>78620502
I know exactly what to expect: blah blah, self-determination, something about bureaucracy and regulations.
>>
>>78620230
You either aren't listening or are retarded.

EU is an undemocratic organization that would write up and impose laws on constituent countries with no say from the countries themselves. The leaders are not elected by any constituent countries, so it is straight up taxation without representation They may get a veto if they're lucky, but once a law is imposed, it would be impossible for a single country to back out afterwards if they needed to.
>>
>>78620573
This.
>>
>>78620673
Ok grandpa.
>>
>>78620648
watch it anyway
>>
>>78620648
>blah blah, self-determination

Leftard.txt.
>>
>>78620481
Ohshit did we just bypass the 15th
we just bypassed the 15th
>>
>>78619731
99% of liberal voters: gone
>>
Can somebody explain this "old people caused brexit"? There's literally zero proof that only old people voted, where are they getting those statistics from?
>>
File: 1465518786794.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465518786794.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>boomers caused this conservative and/or right wing surge
>>
>>78620648
nope

shes the current Minister of State for the Armed Forces and an ex-servicewoman who thinks that the military and security is better outside Europe, and also goes into economic issues in depth and misunderstandings from the remain side.

Just watch it and we can have a debate.
>>
>Referendums aren't the purest form of democracy because it doesn't take peoples political opinions in to account
This person was literally advocating Authoritarianism
>>
>>78620573
Pro EU: endless opportunities for trade, meeting diverse people, traveling, learning new things.

Anti EU: butthurt stormfags.
>>
File: 1466731547500.png (167 KB, 765x772) Image search: [Google]
1466731547500.png
167 KB, 765x772
>wealthy, London bankers voted to remain
>they lost
>Liberals are upset
>>
>>78619470
Of course it is; It's boilerplate. Doesn't make it any less relevant to this even, though.
>>
>>78621114
I'm ashamed to share a country with you.

Probably a minority and treaucuck too I bet
>>
>>78621125
the enemies of leftism are poor people.
>>
File: leaf.jpg (78 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
78 KB, 517x650
>>78621114
>butthutr stormfags

What about people who dont agree with economic federalism? It isnt something the british people value or want, and is not in line with our traditions as a successful merchant nation.

What about the fact that the UK cannot have TTIP foisteed on itself by the EU anymore? Dont most lefties hate the fuck out of TTIP? You jelly Britiain is getting out of that hellish deal scot free?
>>
>>78621442
>economic federalism

Fuck you nigger. How are you supposed to have free trade if you don't have a level playing field?
>>
>>78621114
Pro EU: Losers, the crabs trying to drag us back into the bucket
Anti-EU : Winners, the saviors of England

feels good to be on the right side of history
>>
File: 1466630565316.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466630565316.gif
4 MB, 200x200
>>78621413
Was watching the CBC today, and they were comparing the markets reaction to Brexit this morning to 2008.

I quickly changed the channel.
>>
>>78621114
>Pro EU: endless opportunities for trade,

The UK traded with the world before it was ever in the EEC/EU.

>meeting diverse people

What, like the pedo grooming gangs in Rotherham? If you want to meet foreigners take a fucking holiday, you cheapskate, don't import them en masse to your homeland.

> traveling,

Yes that's true, a sovereign Britain is going to ban all travelling. Are you really this stupid?

> learning new things.

The UK was the world leader in many academic fields long before the EU was ever dreamt of. You literally know nothing of history, do you?

>Anti EU: butthurt stormfags.

Yes, because the Nazis were so well-known for respecting national sovereignty. Fuck off.
>>
>>78621125
those liberals aren't working class.
The blue haired tranny that lives in London, Boston, NYC or San Francisco, can only afford to do so because her rich parents make a killing from being bigshot bankers, or own businesses that employ illegal immigrants.

Don't think of it as them being Naïve, they know exactly what they're doing. Look at Carl the Cuck. He pretended he cared about spics and mudshits. But people found out he was an extremely wealthy guy, with parents that owned land and sold and renovated property in California. Now what would be an easy way to make money in the construction industry, in a state flooded with illegals that don't have to be paid minimum wage....
Yeah, and all that money goes to Carl, so he can fly halfway across the country to protest Trump.

Pretty much all of these liberal losers that we could post for the "I'm here for the job interview!" meme, are just supported by these rich globalist system, because they are part of that upper class. They're just the children of the people calling the shots.
What is good, is that those calling the shots are failing, and their genetic lines will be dead ends.
>>
>>78621114
>endless opportunities for trade, meeting diverse people, traveling, learning new things.

because none of this is possible or ever happened without the EU
>>
Can someone redpill me on why everyone hates old people nowadays? I was raised to believe in respecting your elders, and honestly, it doesn't seem like the past generation fucked up that bad,
>>
>>78621805
>because none of this is possible or ever happened without the EU

You are correct in thinking that.
>>
File: Margaret_Thatcher.png (1 MB, 790x1099) Image search: [Google]
Margaret_Thatcher.png
1 MB, 790x1099
>>78621125
Leftists will betray any value they allegedly hold if it furthers the cause of getting brown skins into white countries.

Neoliberal free trade and capitalist economic globalization are good things now. We have always been at war with Eastasia.
>>
>>78621818
Because the youth in the western world is becoming extremely polarized to the left or to the right. The older generations have been centrists, or are just waking up now that they see the writing on the wall.

The youth can be summed up into two camps. The ones that listened to the indoctrination phrases every single day and believed it, and the ones that listened to the indoctrination phrases every single day and got angry that they kept being told the same thing every day, and went contrarian.
>>
>>78621818
Because the EU is trying to modernize the world and make it a more pleasant and efficient place to live in, but that pisses off old people because it means destroying their outdated lifestyle.
>>
>>78621818
>I was raised to believe in respecting your elders

That only happens in decent, stable societies. Rapidly declining societies like ours view the elderly as obsolescent and disposable, like last year's smartphones. Ironically, lefties will often tell you with awe about how indigenous cultures respect their elders, even while they scream about how old white people need to die off so that utopia can be achieved.
>>
>>78621114
If people want their communities to keep the same ethnic makeup, why is this is bad thing?
There's more to life then endlessly growing a number on a screen.

We are a tribal species. At a certain point, the happiness you gain from an extra couple dollars is less than the happiness you get from being surrounded by people who look like you and have roots in the area.
>>
>>78619279

I have to wonder if the 20-somethings who are today decrying the seniors' vote as "their futures aren't as long as ours" will voluntarily decline their vote when they themselves reach age 65 in ~40 years' time.
>>
>>78622299
>We

ok buddy
>>
>>78621934
>Leftists will betray any value they allegedly hold if it furthers the cause of getting brown skins into white countries.

Nicely summarized. What they are really terrified of is the thought of a majority-white society governing itself in accordance with its own best interests, and those interests rarely coincide with importing millions of subliterate and hostile invaders.
>>
File: 1466807274767.png (539 KB, 1124x948) Image search: [Google]
1466807274767.png
539 KB, 1124x948
Here's some Lily Allen, righteous cunt.
>>
>>78622051
Does this shit happen with every generation, or is this unique to ours?
>>
>>78622133
>>78622164
>going to argue
>fucking leaf
>>
>>78622133
>that pisses off old people because it means destroying their outdated lifestyle.

By "outdated lifestyle" I take it you mean the freedom to walk down the street without being harassed by immigrants?
>>
>>78622535
If it weren't immigrants you'd be harassed by white people.
>>
>>78622437
someone tweet this at her for everyone to see.
>>
>>78621114
You really are functionally retarded. The EU did nothing but hurt the working class in England. The country was flooded with Polish and other poor member state migrants that undercut the local labor markets. Free trade and open borders only serves a very select group of people.

Anyone who voted remain were voting against their own interests.
>>
File: 1446669556373.gif (3 MB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1446669556373.gif
3 MB, 1024x512
>>78621125

Liberals, no matter from which country, hate financial and corporate institutions but are oblivious to the fact that these entities buy liberal politicians like no one else.

I honestly think most liberals are so mentally burnt out and brain dead that if you showed them proof of this, they'd think you're a conspiracy theorist and that there's noooooo way a benevolent liberal politician could possibly be purchased by mega banks and corporations.

Their faces when
>>
>>78622299
>the happiness you gain from an extra couple dollars is less than the happiness you get from being surrounded by people who look like you and have roots in the area.

As someone who lives in an all-white area, I can confirm this is true. Almost zero crime and a ridiculously high level of friendliness and social trust (cars and houses routinely left unlocked, etc.) This is the kind of stable, organic society that the Left yearns to destroy through various means, the most effective being immigration.
>>
>>78622393
Scale only benefits a select number of strivers who benefit from a hyper-competitive globalized world. People are happier segregated
>>
>>78621652
The UK can now trade BETTER outside of the EU actually, the EU prevented it from making trade agreements so it couldn't make any with the Commonwealth, Asia or the US on its own terms.
>>
>>78621114
What the fuck is stopping them from travelling and learning new things anyway?
>>
>>78622617
>If it weren't immigrants you'd be harassed by white people.

Sorry mate, I live in a white part of Canada and old people are never bothered here. In your multicultural shithole it's obviously different (let me guess: GTA?)
>>
>>78620035
this is the mentality of the ones who rule the west btw guys

Everything boils down to efficiency and what makes the markets happy. And pushing for more 0,1% growth in GDP, no matter the consequences.

It isnt just technocracy. Its a dumb technocracy of the worst kind
>>
>>78620035
My mom's just a CNN whining liberal femcuck with biceps the size of her head
>>
File: leonard moore.jpg (73 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
leonard moore.jpg
73 KB, 634x476
I saw a fucktonne of hate aimed at old people for voting out from people around my age bracket.

I'd like to see them try and accuse pic related of being a fascist.
>>
>>78622680
Well I'm truly sorry that you were born in the pinnacle of human civilization and given the greatest opportunities that a human being has ever had and decided to piss it all away.
>>
>>78622454
The only thing that comes to mind are the civil wars in Spain in the 19th century
>>
>>78619279
>>"The only way to stop fascism from happening in the future, is to ban over 65s from voting"

Where were you when leftists began to argue for taking away voting rights from people?
>>
>>78622708
this guy. Props.
>>
>>78620966
meh, the majority voters in the 18-24 year bracket were remainers.
On the opposite side, the older age group was majority leave, and the other middle groups (the ones with active working population) was more or less evenly split, with the 25-30 something bracket tending very slightly to stay
>>
File: 1466813075630.jpg (259 KB, 683x653) Image search: [Google]
1466813075630.jpg
259 KB, 683x653
http://just-shower-thoughts.tumblr.com/post/146396655299/you-could-punch-a-random-british-person-in-the
>>
>>78622979
Wow, what an amazing argument, you sure showed me.
>>
>>78623024
In middle school, 15 years ago.
>>
>>78622978

Kingsley Amis noticed back in the 60s that it was the people who had actually fought the Nazis who were the ones most often being called "fascists" by the young.
>>
>>78620573
>Based leaf
>>78620648
>Every other dog-fucking kike leaf
>>
>>78622051
this seems accurate.
>>
>>78620230
ITS ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF
EVERY GOD DAMN TIME
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERY THREAD HAVING SOME FUCKING WEED MAN COME IN AND SHIT UP THE THREAD
FUCK YOU FAGGOT LEAF SERIOUSLY YOUR FLAG HAS A LEAF ON IT
FUCK
>>
>>78621125

They only make a show of giving a shit about the poor and hating the wealthy to get imaginary merit badges. When things don't go their way they show their true colors. You see it here and you see it every time Sanders loses.
>>
>>78622133
All of the efficiencies of the EU could be achieved with a loose confederation with a trade agreement stipulation. No centralized bureaucratic mess and all the benefits of increased trade and defense. The free movement BS could be remedied by an ease of movement, such as an automatic tourist visa coupled with an automatic work/study visa the moment you find proof of enrollment or employment. Use your tourist visa to move and in that period find work or education.
Then, you don't have gypsies running amok. Since those shown to be abusing the system can be barred from it. Then, countries can run proper accounting of citizens and demand payments for usage of domestic services and welfare from the country of the people they are hosting, or even restrict the quantity of payments to the quantity that the foreigners government would pay in that situation.
There is no reason for a federalized Europe unless you want a homogenized globalist system with a communist cabal at the helm or you're a country who wants gibmedats.
As well, the euro as an entity could then be restricted as an optional secondary currency to be accepted at all locations meanwhile local currency could still exist. Hell, there's really no reason for a unified currency in the digital age, all currencies can be instantly converted for purchases when you use bank cards or similar systems. Or just have an official confederation currency that is only traded internationally and used as a transmission currency, but all local countries do banking in their respective one allowing them to have monetary autonomy and people to have an ease of travel.
>>
>>78622979
>>
File: Ganny White.jpg (50 KB, 606x404) Image search: [Google]
Ganny White.jpg
50 KB, 606x404
>>78623153
>>78619604
>>78619458
>>78622437

>literally the first victory working class scum have had over these rich, celebrity fucks who don't even stay in the country much in decades
>this unbridled hatred and anger at finally being beaten

I'm so happy.
>>
>>78619458
So leave. Leave along with all the Poles and degenerates. Boot them out. Goodbye.
>>
>>78623201
Yeah mate he sure showed you hey! How will you ever recover from this?
Like can you feel the slight scuff of the liberal leaf?
>>
>i'm against it because john oliver said so and donald trump is for it
>>
>>78623401
You're wrong, wrong, wrong.

None of that shit would be possible efficiently without a centralized authority.
>>
The overwhelming opinion from young sjw leftists is that old people are scared, senile and stupid and their vote shouldnt be allowed to 'ruin' things.

How about old people have lived a life time, seen how the world works and MAYBE know whats best?
>>
>>78622437

Nigel Farage said it best: "the people used to protest against the establishment; nowadays, the establishment protests against the people".
>>
>>78619279
>18 to 26 year olds thinking they know whats best for the country and thinking in their minds that they know more about things then people who lived up to 3 times of their current time of living experience.

>honestly thinking their vote matters more
>>
>>78623401
This, all the benefits of the EU can be acheived without the need of some shadowy governing body completely devoid of accountability.
>>
>>78623024
Fuck I saw Reddit screencaps showing some calling for some sort of IQ or other test. I don't think they realize that is how the south kept blacks from voting years ago.
>>
>>78623401
As well, it would keep mama Germany from abusing the poor countries to keep the euro low.
>>
>>78623401
>All of the efficiencies of the EU could be achieved with a loose confederation with a trade agreement stipulation
basically, the early EEC.

Maastricht Treaty is when everything started to go very, very wrong.
>>
>>78619458

Does anyone else hate the way Twitter displays shit?
>>
The best are the morons that assume:

>We will need a visa to go everywhere
>Scotland is somehow full of sane people
>It isn't possible to buy anything, at all, from Europe ever again
>"wahhh i can't work abroad"
>>
>>78621114
>meeting diverse people
Why the fuck would I want to meet "diverse" people?

>learning new things
What the FUCK do I have to learn from some scumbag Romanian thieves?

Those things are EU cons you cucky wanker.
>>
File: eussr.jpg (81 KB, 462x616) Image search: [Google]
eussr.jpg
81 KB, 462x616
>>78623559
>None of that shit would be possible efficiently without a centralized authority.

Centralized planning always ruins economies. Again, you are ignorant of actual history so I wouldn't expect you to know that, but you might want to check up on how Communism worked out in practice.
>>
>>78623559
im not seeing any arguments or sources supporting that bold claim
>>
>>78623559
Topkek, beautiful argument cuckleaf. Don't you have some muzzies to service so you can get your trudeau cuckbucks?
>>
>>78623293
It's about time they're banned from /pol/.
>>
File: liberals1.png (15 KB, 501x279) Image search: [Google]
liberals1.png
15 KB, 501x279
My gf's friend was reduced to a string of incoherent babble
>>
>>78623797
>Centralized planning

Nope. You're wrong again. We're talking about centralized regulation, not centralized planning. Everyone is free to do whatever they want as long as they play by a very reasonable set of rules.
>>
>>78623836
>It's about time they're banned from /pol/.

I'd like to be the honourable exception, thanks.
>>
>>78619604

>Destroying German Plans for Domination
>No Islamic Caliphate for Britain
>EU is Nazi Control 2.0
>Merkel is a childless traitor

#BrexitIn5Words
>>
>>78623741
yes, the "UK is out of the EU, it now means that UK is a hermit state" is hilarious.
I would laugh, if I wouldnt be so pissed at the sheer stupidity of these people.

its amazing how manufacturing opinions through disinformation and fear is so effective in influencing so many people. Especially people that were supposed to be a bit smart.
I mean, I shouldnt be surprised anymore, but it still baffles me everytime
>>
>>78622416

In the end it comes down to insecurity and feelings of being unworthy. Like children who cant have someones toy, so they destroy it instead.
The idea of a strong white society revolving around the nuclear family terrifies them, because their degeneracy will never be fully accepted, even if it is tolerated. This is why the left attracts gays, minorities, and general failures of life. By the way, I dont mean that all gays and minorities are failures, just that most of them probably feel threatened and not included by homogenous white society, much like Jews do. So they work to destroy it
>>
>>78623293
I agree, I've not met a Canadian who wasn't a complete prick in real life yet. Though some leafs here seem cool.
>>
>>78623932
>We're talking about centralized regulation, not centralized planning

It amounts to much the same thing, because you're artificially constraining economic activity in accordance with a predetermined (and usually grossly mistaken) social vision.

>Everyone is free to do whatever they want as long as they play by a very reasonable set of rules.

I'm sure Stalin said much the same thing. But the devil is in the details.
>>
>>78623932
Would you welcome a union with America and allow them to make rules and regulations that govern our country? But we could travel freely between the two countries.
>>
>>78623932
rules that can be decided within the deals themselves.
Anyway, going from common rules to common transnational state is a hell of a stretch
>>
>>78624168

I want out of this cucked nation!
>>
>>78624168

Come to Atlantic Canada sometime. People here are great.
>>
File: born-moot.jpg (335 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
born-moot.jpg
335 KB, 680x960
>>78624044

Can we kick the Portuguese out of /pol/ yet?
They're turning into the new Canadians.

>#ABORTUGAL 2016
>>
>>78624044
Those supposed "smart" people have been indoctrinated through the education system to be attack dogs for the globalist agenda.

Just look at the Occupy movement. It had a real chance to force accountability on the global elite bankers, instead it was hijacked by SJWs and identity politic spewing morons.

These same morons constantly, to this day, hijack political discussion and stifle real debate and change. Nothing but useful idiots, all of them.
>>
>>78624249

Canadian nationalists think their own brand of nationalism is politically acceptable because it's anti-American and therefore progressive. They are complete hypocrites on the issue of the EU, because they'd die of a heart attack if there were to be a North American union administered from the US.
>>
>>78622437
>At first when I see you cry,
>Yeah, it makes me smile, yeah, it makes me smile
>At worst I feel bad for a while,
>But then I just smile, I go ahead and smile

guess what, karma goes full circle bi-yattchhh
>>
>>78624627
America is a dictatorship ruled by a 230 year old piece of paper.
>>
>>78624044
My wife's eternal student brother came around and tried to give me a lecture on why the economy would crash.

He has never had a job and has spent most of his life living off his parents money, traveling around the world and has been at university since 2008. I told him I wasn't getting a presentation in my own home from a man who thinks Peru is a good place to go on holiday, he called me a fascist then punched my door.
>>
File: wow.jpg (118 KB, 1175x644) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
118 KB, 1175x644
Holy shit my cuckbook is full of nothing but salt from socialist students.

Actually defending globalisation as a good thing. They keep sharing that petition, it has 500k signatures now. All because they now have to apply for a visa to live in another country.

The entitlement is real.
>>
>>78624578
>this is ground control to major tom: your sides have gone, there's something fucked
>>
>>78620230

>if you vote against slavery, the slave masters win
>>
>>78624790
>America is a dictatorship

Are you saying Obama is a dictator? How racist.

> ruled by a 230 year old piece of paper.

That "piece of paper" is the only thing keeping Americans from being completely subjugated by their government, which is exactly why fanatics like you are so eager see it overturned. Did you know that our Canadian "Charter" actually says the State can take away your rights when it needs to? Now that's a document that's worthless.
>>
>>78619965
I've heard this too.

What a brilliant political tactic: to convince everyone they're only smart if they give you thousands of dollars to attend their indoctrination seminars so you vote as an "educated" person in the future.
>>
>>78621500

Why would those with a natural advantage want a level playing field? Lol loser go cry more
>>
>>78619279
Always amazes me that with all the understanding togetherness and open borders talk, lefties want to send anyone who doesn't agree with them to the killing fields. How does one go through life in a state of cognitive dissonance. Peace love .. and authauratarianism for racist shitlords ... or we'll cry
>>
>>78620230
>I've heard many intelligent arguments in favor of the EU and almost nothing but retarded bullshit conspiracies in favor of Brexit.

so when are you joining the United States then?

because that would provide you with all the same benefits as the UK gets in the EU
>>
>>78623895
>Remainers now tearing Dave a new asshole

It just gets better and better
>>
>>78625769
>Why would those with a natural advantage want a level playing field?

Are you retarded? If you're naturally advantaged, then a level playing field would systematically benefit you.
>>
>>78621604

Yup, an emotional panic sell off / natural correction, is the same as a trillion dollar bank scam.
>>
>be born into an amazing western country which was crafted from the blood sweat a tears of the previous generations
>complain about old people being selfish and trying to hijack the country
for god's sake, they were here first.
>>
>>78626034

Is everyone in Canada this stupid?
Not to mention illiterate
>>
>>78622454
It is unique to yours. Its a complete logical rejection of the dangers of the multi cult on one side, and blissful ignorance wishing utopia on the other.

This will all end bad, no matter which way you look at it.
>>
>>78626167
>Is everyone in Canada this stupid?

Read the thread. There are at least two of us leafbros putting our faggot countryman in his place. The US was where this SJW bullshit started in the first place.
>>
>>78619458
>Racist

This is why this word is so fucking meaningless these days. It carries no clout, it's the magic word leftists like to use rather than have to critically think about an opinion other than theirs. Same with nazi.
>>
>>78622978
Yes it was the fault of 65+ who are about 15.5% of the UK's population, did faggot millennials just stay home and not vote like always?
>>
>>78622708
And yet liberals in all countries vote for politicians who are in deep with these institutions
>>
File: 1461605469393.jpg (100 KB, 733x578) Image search: [Google]
1461605469393.jpg
100 KB, 733x578
>>78619965

>How do we convince people they were wrong and bring them to our side?
>I know! Let's relentlessly call them uneducated, racist idiots!
>>
>>78620871
It is amazing to see this "highly educated" leftist going on tirades against democracy.
>>
>>78626470
>"racist"

It's the modern equivalent of "blasphemer" or "heretic". The persecution of unbelievers never went away; it just changed its terminology.
>>
>>78626470

Yeah I was just watching a debate on the BBC, and within her first few sentences the Remain supporter called the Leave supporter a "privileged old white man." She brought up skin colour LITERALLY WITHIN SECONDS

It's the fucking hypocrisy that's most annoying.
>>
>>78626167
You sure the guy isn't just trolling? Far-leftards generally don't like being exposed to other opinions for any significant length of time, so I'm generally suspicious when someone starts posting SJW shit on /pol/.
>>
>>78626947
>75% of young people being forced into a decision they disagree with
>democracy
>>
File: Ha..png (55 KB, 512x776) Image search: [Google]
Ha..png
55 KB, 512x776
>makes me so mad though because it's a majority

that's democracy
>>
>>78626968
I'd say "racist" is consistent with "blasphemer" or "heathen", and and "problematical" is consistent with "heretic". It's insane how much this shit works like a religion.
>>
>>78619279

"Just a reminder: Nationalism is another form of fascism"

On jewbook. I just laughed.
>>
>>78622708
liberal here to confirm
but i do realize liberal politicians, at least in the US, are bought just as much, if not more than conservative ones
>>
>>78626975
>It's the fucking hypocrisy that's most annoying.

It's not only annoying, it's a grim harbinger of things to come. White men, the backbone of Western society, are already being set up as the scapegoats for the future left-wing authoritarian societies taking shape; and as the white percentage of the population declines and the standard of living declines accordingly, white men will become numerically more vulnerable to outright persecution (which has arguably already begun, at least in isolated cases).

I saw a brilliant comment on another website today: "If you go back to any time a population was being prepped for genocide, you see that pattern. Disarm them, undermine them economically, mock and ridicule them to engender hatred, and then the attacks slowly start to build. The population is prevented from fighting back, and they slowly grow weaker and demoralized. We've seen just this pattern with the lower white classes in Britain. Disarmed, undermined by mass immigration, forced to retreat in their own homes, not allowed to retaliate when their daughters are preyed upon." We all need to wake up, and soon.
>>
>>78626981
>You sure the guy isn't just trolling?

I wondered this too; he seems a little too perfect, but you never know with Canadians, sadly.
>>
>>78627213
I think the saying is that the corporations spend 51% on the democrats and 49% on the republicans. Ultimately though, liberal shouldn't mean the entire left, it's a specific part of the left, in the same way that conservatives and reactionaries are not the same thing, but are both on the right. I think that liberals are a bit too far on some things, but I'll take liberals over this SJW shit any day of the week.
>>
>>78626034
>have an advantage
>giving away that advantage
>systematically benefits me

Gosh you sure are dumb aren't you?
>>
(((Google))) is pushing their agenda with another propaganda video, but this time they decided to censor all comments from the beginning. You don't have to watch the dreadful thing, just remember to give it a downvote**

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw
>>
>>78627455
Your country did elect weed man, so fair enough I guess. I feel really fucking bad for Canadians. I just heard about your human rights tribunals or whatever a few weeks ago, that shit's insane.
>>
File: wink-5.png (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wink-5.png
59 KB, 600x600
>Referendums are stupid, the normal person doesn't have the knowledge nor the information to make decisions like that.
>representative democracy is the best kind of democracy
>>
>>78619279
The thing is, many of them likely did think about the children, and voted to leave precisely for that reason.
>>
>>78627616
Hence the word "naturally" you fucking mong. You can't give away a natural advantage.
>>
>>78626816
MORE
>>
>>78623559

You can't just bang your head against the wall screaming "NO NO NO" when someone disagrees.
>>
>>78627875

This. The older generation basically chose to sacrifice 10-20% of the wealth they'd spent their lives accumulating in order to save the young from genocide, and these kids say "FUCK YOU OLD PEOPLE"

Sad. Just sad.
>>
>>78624040
Kek

Someone post these
>>
>>78627987
It's obviously impossible to have an efficient decentralized authority because you would have to coordinate every single one of them in perfect harmony. God you fuckers are dumb...
>>
>>78619458
I want to paint her green and spank her like a disobedient avocado.
>>
>>78621114
>yes goy don't you want to trade and work for one our financial establishments and meet diverse people like abdul al bakr al mohammed al muhammad al mahamood? you're not a racist are you?
>>
>>78627142
>Being rude and racist

Shit son they got us.
>>
Anyone have the singer from the UK blocking some guy after he destroys her?
>>
>>78627522
fuck sjws
most liberals are fucking retarded too
>>
>>78627040
welcome to life; somethings don't 100% go your way. those people are free to leave or adapt to the changes.
>>
>>78628308
>everyone on the planet who isn't British is an ISIS terrorist rapist named abdul al bakr al mohammed al muhammad al mahamood

And this is why everyone hates UKIPfags
>>
>>78628401

Yeah just scroll up to this post:
>>78622437
>>
>All the academics have said Britain shouldn't have left.
>>So only academics should vote?
>Yes.
>>So you're enganging in discriminatory class warfare?
>No I just think academics know what they're talking about and should have the control.

FUCKING LEFTISTS.
>>
>>78623727
Not really - remember, your posts are supposed to be only 140 characters, not an essay.
>>
>>78628510

Muslim fanatics are only in Western countries to begin with because idiots like you invited them in. Remind me: why did the freest and most prosperous countries in the world need to admit millions of Islamic immigrants at all?
>>
>>78620648
>blah blah self-determination

AFUCKINGLEAF

You brush off self-determination as some crazy KKK fantasy?
>>
File: you disgust me.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
you disgust me.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>78628510
>everyone who voted for brexit is a racist xenophobic cis fucking WHITE MALE

Just fuck off.

The people who voted In are just a bunch spoilt yuppies from London who don't mind giving up their national sovereignty as long as they can get cheap holidays to Spain. Fucking scumbags the lot of them.

And don't get me started on the city bankers. Just thinking about how much money those criminals lost with Brexit gives me a massive erection.
>>
>>78621114
>Endless opportunities for trade

Like the EU forcing their member states into trade deals which don't directly benefit them like the TTP? Or forcing them to embargo Russia?
>>
>>78624040
>JK Rowling pegs Chris Hardwick

#BrexitIn5Words
>>
>>78628986
>forcing them to embargo Russia?

What would be preferable? Military intervention?

And how would economic sanctions be effective without a union of many countries?
>>
>>78621442
>Scot free
>>
>>78623483
Thought the Poles were mostly ok?
>>
>>78629275
You do understand there's no reason to actually embargo Russia other than the EU and the US trying to minimize Russian influence in ethnically Russian territories and historical Russian allies because Russia might threaten their absolute global power?

So why should Britain, who got sick of playing politics, suffer from trade restrictions?
>>
>>78620739
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20 KB, 595x107) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20 KB, 595x107
This woman literally makes no sense. Of course the only people to support the movement are the people who support it. Who else would?
>>
>>78621506
Boy I sure have liked stealing that line from these fucking communists.
>>
>>78629791
>the only people that agree with brexit are leave voters

Well, I'd hope so
>>
>>78629791

She thinks that invoking The Unholy Name of Trump is making some kind of irrefutable point in itself. "Trump is evil --> Trump likes Brexit --> therefore Brexit is evil." A common logical fallacy, of course -- Trump likes sex too.
>>
>>78629275

This has to be a troll. Nobody brainwashed this hard into thinking "something must be done about Russia because ???" is capable of finding their way out of social media websites
>>
>>78621114
The EU's trade deals actually suck ass though. (see about middle-ways into this video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k

Also, the European Council is un-elected, but writes all the laws; many of them autistic and inefficient, it's also mentioned in the video.

I'm starting to think leftists really are just stereotypical worshipers of bureaucracy for bureaucracy's sake. When you say you support "democracy", what you mean is you support the right to vote for the big government party, and nobody else.
>>
>>78630575

There's a Canacuck in another thread shilling hard for war against Russia >>78630825
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.