[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no evidence, so you must have faith Faith is a matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: the-teddy-bear.png (208 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
the-teddy-bear.png
208 KB, 506x506
There is no evidence, so you must have faith
Faith is a matter of having trust

My dilemma

>Come from a low trust culture (non European)
>Raised to view everyone as liars, crooks, and potential rivals
>See white Americans as naïve and gullible
>Never agree to a deal without heavily scrutinizing first
>Accept the world as a dog-eat-dog society
>Actually believe that everyone around me is a crook because for the most part…it’s true.

Am I hopeless?
>>
>>78618921
>>Never agree to a deal without heavily scrutinizing first
Are you saying this like it's a negative trait? What's wrong with you?
You've made this stupid thread before, it just keeps getting worse.
>>
>>78619229

Want to be faithful but can't because I see everyone as a potential liar or potential crook.
>>
>>78619398
>Want to be faithful
Why?
>>
>>78619398

It is not because everybody is a liar or a potential crook. There may be misunderstandings between the parts, so before closing a deal, you have to make sure you are getting what you want, as you want it.
>>
>>78619398
Just don't be degenerate, and that'll do the trick.
>>78619945
Because SJW faggots are born out of atheism.
>>
>>78618921
Im not sure what this image is supposed to represent? Is god trying to convince the girl to die so that she'll go to heaven and it'll be better than being alive?
>>
>>78618921
>Faith is a matter of having trust
It is also about openness, Take mdma, trust will come more easily after that
>There is no evidence, so you must have faith
take LSD, private experience is not admissible as evidence but it makes a basic level of faith very easy

>Actually believe that everyone around me is a crook because for the most part…it’s true.
Yes we all are, it's the people who won't admit they are crooks and hypocrits who you have to be careful of,...I hope you admit upfront what a crook you are to others
>>
>>78621252
>Because SJW faggots are born out of atheism.
was an edgy atheist,
saw the light,
still a SJW faggot

If god exists there is no power greater than him, so
God does not believe in a power higher than himself
So God is an atheist
>>
>>78618921
Just be kind to your neighbor and remember Jesus will always be with whether you have a hard time believing it or not

God bess brother
>>
>>78621432
No, it's about how you have to give up worldly attachments for better otherworldly rewards. It's stupid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.