[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit Voters Were Uneducated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: UK-BREXIT-EDUCATION.jpg (1 MB, 3400x1779) Image search: [Google]
UK-BREXIT-EDUCATION.jpg
1 MB, 3400x1779
What do britfags and brexiteers think of these correlating maps?

What does it mean?
>>
Disenfranchised nativist working class upset about being ignored v.s elitist well educated looking to keep status quo safe to ensure wealth and power

Essentially populism vs elitism
>>
>>78618068
libtards
this is taking into account art/liberal art degrees
>>
>>78618068
Don't really care, liberals will say half the country is full of racist, uneducated retards who were duped into a bill a of goods.
>>
>>78618068
Time for another prima nocta, fuck the sense into them.
>>
>>78618068
I honestly think education is overrated.

Education is sort of like sensory overload. You put so much stuff in your head that you gain a sort of vague idea that "nobody can really know anything", and so you choose to trust experts.

Over and over again, I've noticed that really clever people don't know much at all about mainstream topics. They know a great deal about what interests them, and they decide things based on principle, not "facts". Facts are things you can work around.

So for example, I bet a lot of Brexeters don't know exactly how it will affect the economy. But they have a principle of local government. And who can fault them for this? In the end, facts are no substitute for principles. I mean that unironically.
>>
>>78618068
it means schools are indoctrination camps
>>
Yeah, lets respect the opinions of people who did a photography degree
>>
You're not subhuman just because you didn't go to liberal arts school for 4 years for a degree in sucking black cock

But go ahead, keep vilifying the working class, I'm sure they'll vote for you someday
>>
uneducated people so stupid amirite
>>
File: 1457173281995.jpg (25 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
1457173281995.jpg
25 KB, 252x291
>>78618068
Daily reminder

(((EDUCATION)))
>>
feminist muslim study degrees
>>
>>78618068
academia wanted to keep raping the rural and labor sector economies.
>>
>shitting on the working class is a good idea

it's like the globalists want to lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
>>
>>78618937
Nobody knows how it will affect the economy. All we have seen is a panic reaction to a major change, which happens all the time. In a few days it will be stable once people realize that nothing has really changed and that the panic created a whole bunch of cheap stock to buy up.
>>
>>78618626
>>78618937
>>78618980
>>78618993
>>78619180

ITT: Triggered uneducated people who are angry about being uneducated, and anti-intellectualism.

Ignorance is good, knowledge is bad.
>>
>>78618068

universities have been infiltrated by liberals and converted into brainwashing centers and a means of ensuring continued political power for years to come.
>>
File: happy frogman.jpg (186 KB, 776x748) Image search: [Google]
happy frogman.jpg
186 KB, 776x748
>All this butthurt from salty, uneducated retards
You guys are hilarious. Keep it up.
>>
>>78618068
Correlation does not equal causation.

This is damage control by the Remain camp trying to paint opposing voters as stupid. Looking closer at the map reveals that there are some areas where university education was over 69.5% and they still voted leave. Notable aswell, some areas with with lower levels of University education went with the remain camp.

This is the same shit every major party does after an upset. It attacks the others as stupid, unsophisticated, and vulgar in an attempt to avoid confronting their own shortcomings and lack of persuasiveness.
>>
>>78619659
I'm far, far too educated. The funny thing that education isn't necessarily "indoctrination", but it has an effect that makes people compliant. It just makes you uncertain about things because of your knowledge that there is such a wide range of views.

At some point, I realised that no matter how many names for different views I had learned, I never really had a good reason to think I was wrong in the first place. So I went back to all the opinions I had before I was "educated".
>>
>>78619659

This is the type of mindset as to why brexit won, Elitism. If you treat the uneducated people that do the work like shit instead of educating them, expect to be slapped in the face at some point.
>>
>>78619659
No its because what this guy said >>78619713

Social justice isn't about equality anymore. Its about compensation for what they deem "fit". It's not enough that we have all the same rights they have to be above others in some way but they wont admit that.
>>
>>78619659

Education is fine and good, however what you're paying for at a university is an education in liberal memetics.
>>
>>78619441
God bless Johnny Cash.
>>
File: 1466650849773.png (75 KB, 298x287) Image search: [Google]
1466650849773.png
75 KB, 298x287
Considering that ""education,"" includes feminist dance theory, I doubt this is really a significant correlation.
>>
>>78618068
>correlation of two sets of binary data
Garbage
>>
>>78618068
>scotland's "free education"
>educated
>>
>educated
All this really means is that they passed all of Goldstein's approved holocaust education classes
>>
>>78619782
phd (biology) here
>>
>>78618068
It means you need better sources
>>
File: excuse me.jpg (8 KB, 330x335) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.jpg
8 KB, 330x335
>>78618068
It's not that the less educated working class voted Leave because they're retarded (and therefore must be disregarded). Frankly it's taking that sort of view that made them join the Leave camp in droves.
>>
File: bort2.png (782 KB, 490x1015) Image search: [Google]
bort2.png
782 KB, 490x1015
>>78618068
I've got a financial math degree and I understand nil about econ. If I had majored in Econ or British studies or EU studies then I might be someone to base an opinion on.

Most of these people probably have liberal arts degrees. They could all be raptured tomorrow and no one would care.
>>
>>78618068
Can a bong explain to me exactly why certain areas are yellow?
>>
>>78619898
smart lad
>>
File: 1450011636722.jpg (1 MB, 668x1682) Image search: [Google]
1450011636722.jpg
1 MB, 668x1682
>>78618068
It means government indoctrination has to be more evenly spread across the entire population and for longer duration, so that people who get out of government's supervision (school) will get a few additional years of "education".
>>
>>78618068

those doesn't really correlate very well and correlation =/= causation.

Voted in
Scots
Mudslimes
women studies majors
bankers/shills

Voted out
entrepreneurs
Blue collar workers
Whites
>>
>>78619659
>WHY WON'T THESE STUPID RACIST INBREDS VOTE IN MY BEST INTEREST?
>>
File: crabmentality.png (1 MB, 1117x511) Image search: [Google]
crabmentality.png
1 MB, 1117x511
ITT:

>I didn't get an education, therefor education is bad for you.

Classic crab mentality.
>>
File: 1460550799473.jpg (84 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460550799473.jpg
84 KB, 960x720
>>78618068
>What does it mean?

It means that blue-collar workers who have seen the real effects of EU membership firsthand (depressed wages, strained NHS services, etc) in their own lives decided to vote in a referendum that would allow them to improve their lot in life.

I fail to see what a Swedish degree in bull-prepping has to do with the legitimacy of a person's vote.

A government housed in a city hundreds of kilometers away that is controlled by unelected bureaucrats who are answerable to no one is objectively shittier than a parliamentarian one closer to home made up of elected representatives who can be held accountable by the people they are representing. This isn't fucking rocket science. A dog could understand this.

Shit, almost every objection made to the Leave campaign was usually always based in complete self-interest.

>I won't be able to go on holiday as easily!

>Wah, I will have to get a visa now!

Entitled hedonistic narcissists, the lot of them. They can't even see past their own desires and pleasures long enough to see how fucked over they were.
>>
>>78618068
Yer degree in physics or philosophy doesn't make you more knowledgeable of politics
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x238
>>78619898
What you described is the Dunning Kruger effect most "educated" people are atop of mount stupid because their education gives them an unwarranted sense of confidence surrounding political issues despite their small degree of actual life-experience.
>>
Good job on these fucks insulting 52% of the country.
>>
>>78618068
I think yer a faggot

and even if people have slightly better brian cpus they can still get it wrong if they are fed garbage
>>
>>78619659
Lol you are a total shitbird. Most of them aren't wrong, when I was in college I had to take a sociology course. The teacher would literally single out white men, stand by them, and has them how it felt to have a penis. She went on for a hour one day how lucky we are (the 3 white kids out of mostly women and blacks). We are just simply sick of being shit on for no reason whatsoever other then they can with impunity. They other side can say whatever they want with no consequence or recourse, whislt we merely whisper and it's the biggest fucking deal, we are biggots and hate mongers...
Now the image in the OP is pretty telling. What you are mistaken is for taking college education as a measure of intelligence. Any sheep can march to orders to get a piece of paper, I did. But it doesn't mean you are capable of making any better decisions. The fact they are so heavily indoctrinated is incredibly apparent if you look at any social media.
Also it doesn't take into account total bullshit degrees, which is probably a majority of them.
>>
>>78618360
>Elitist well educated

College and university is free in Scotland m8.
>>
File: (((education))).jpg (76 KB, 712x461) Image search: [Google]
(((education))).jpg
76 KB, 712x461
>>78618068

Think this sums it up nicely
>>
File: 1464847836967.jpg (68 KB, 716x711) Image search: [Google]
1464847836967.jpg
68 KB, 716x711
>>78620630
>Yer degree in physics or philosophy doesn't make you more knowledgeable of politics

Oh God, yes.

However, even worse than what I stated earlier are the people that voted remain out of self-loathing and guilt.

>Britain colonized and enslaved the world, and so, should lose its identity as recompense!

I mean, holy fuck, the guilt for commonplace practices that were perpetrated by every civilization in existence since the beginning of time are somehow always placed at the feet of the West. They don't even realized that the unique culture and values of the West are the reason slavery was ended here FIRST, why WARS were fought to put it to death.

I want one asshole to show me a Wilberforce of the Arabian peninsula. I bet they couldn't.

They allowed a cultic mindset informed by complete fabrications to guide their vote. Effectively, they are religious zealots who are seeking to legislated their holy book. Fucking frightening.
>>
>>78620831

The Dunning Kruger effect refers to laypersons overestimating their knowledge or ability you absolute idiot.

It showcases the exact opposite of what you're trying to say, that those who are uneducated exhibit unwarranted confidence. The more knowledge and experience you attain, the more you question yourself until you reach a level of actual competency. Education and experience is the fall from Mt. Stupid.

My god, this is example of the Dunning Kruger is way too meta.
>>
File: aussie.png (251 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
aussie.png
251 KB, 900x900
>>78620831
>>78621984
>>
>>78621984
I am in the academic system and I'd say his version is far more accurate.

Tertiary education is too obsessed with showing first-years that "everything they thought is wrong". Then if you make it all the way through grad school, you may eventually realise that everything is just as open to argument as it ever was. And in the end, the most knowledgeable, deepest thinkers in the world can't do anything but formalise their own intuitions.
>>
>>78621984
The problem is that being (((educated))) does not make you smart.
>>
File: overlaps.png (769 KB, 896x770) Image search: [Google]
overlaps.png
769 KB, 896x770
I don't know. What does these correlating maps mean?
>>
>>78623257
>being (((educated))) does not make you smart.
time to shitpost this all over twitter
>>
>>78620606
That's your mentality though...

>hurr these uneducated fools!
>They don't need jobs! fuck them!
>Why won't they pay for themselves, why do they need my welfare? fucking educated plebs, why don't they just get a job already!!!

They're angry because YOU took away their jobs, YOU took away their dignity and now YOU expect them to pay for YOU.
>>
>>78618068

University is free in Scotland, as opposed to the England or Wales.
>>
>>78618068
So education is correlated with being an idiot. Judging from the people I met in college, this seems true.
>>
>>78622737
>I am in the academic system and I'd say his version is far more accurate.

His version is absolutely accurate.

I'm not sure that you even read his example, because in it he described the accumulation of knowledge as the loss of confidence. That it made him uncertain about everything.

In his own words:

>>78619898
>It just makes you uncertain about things because of your knowledge that there is such a wide range of views.

Somehow you took that to mean that educated people are on Mt. Stupid. When it is qutie the opposite, people who question everything and are uncertain have fallen from Mt. Stupid and are now able to make the climb to competency.
>>
>>78618068
It's called liberal shithole colleges.
>>
because educated people aren't on the ground to see the actual shitfest occurring, they're insulated in their ivory tower so they abstractly think that all their leftist values are correct because they are not the ones being affected by low employment and high crime, etc. etc.
>>
>>78624024
You seem quite confident.
>>
File: 1455082975255.png (149 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
1455082975255.png
149 KB, 530x298
There are literally hundreds and thousands of useless degrees you can take on which are subsidized by the government to hide unemployment figures. Most of the people who take these courses are fucking retarded and brainwashed by the leftist teaching establishment in the process. /thread
>>
>>78623696
>makes a man out of straw

Nice strawman, who is it for?
>>
>>78618068
>Education
>Informed on politics

Show a demographic map of useful degrees and we can talk.

A dance degree doesn't make you well-informed on economic issues
>>
File: 1455387503836.png (92 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455387503836.png
92 KB, 1200x1200
>>78618068

4 year degree is not education nor educated

>phd here, everyone at the phd level thinks of 4 year degree individuals as nothing better than high school kids
>phd still not enough

Low education doesnt mean they are "dumb" for voting leave. They are average people tired of getting walked all over by elites who are not from the UK.

Where is that great video of the brexit debate where the black guy says:

>im a low skill worker
>im always going to be a low skill worker
>im tired of the EU making it impossible for me to get a job or a raise
>im tired of this immigration

That video summarizes exactly why brexit passed. Not everyone can be the white collar banker or office worker or phd, and they are tired of being abused.

The average brit, the average American is the heart of the country - and they demanded respect.

>pls someone find me that video, i cant find it anymore
>>
Does anyone have that pic of Farage drinking a cup of tea in front of protesters? I lost it.
>>
>>78621234
Yeah, and they also cram tolerance, acceptance and all that shite down your throat on a weekly basis in college.
Every other week getting told how trannies are so brave and we should do everything possible to make them feel normal and how they are just like us.
Getting it drilled into people that you aren't allowed to say anything bad (read anything that can be slightly interpretted as negative) about the muslims because their culture is different from ours and they might take it badly.

Its fucking free brainwashing.

t.Davie MacScotshite that was one of the smartest people in my school, high school & college, given numerous awards for national challenges in mathematics and such, that ditched out of college education to become a builder because fuck everything.
>>
>>78621234

This, also counts in irrelevant shit like "womyns studies" as "educated".
>>
File: 1465667113447.png (274 KB, 477x638) Image search: [Google]
1465667113447.png
274 KB, 477x638
>be South Wales valleys
>receive the most EU funding in the UK
>vote leave anyway
>>
File: republitards (2).jpg (174 KB, 344x989) Image search: [Google]
republitards (2).jpg
174 KB, 344x989
>>78618068
>>78618068
>>
>>78625317
a) Those stats are wrong
b) There IS a clear distinct gap in average IQ between Red and Blue states because almost every Southern state is strong red but;
c) The people who vote Red in the South are not the ones dragging down the average IQ
>>
>>78624546
This one?

https://youtu.be/0gHLfMXb0Yg
>>
>>78625317

This triggers /pol/fags.

Just like the Brexit/Education maps.
>>
such educated arguments. how on earth did we compete?
>>
>>78625734
That guy is pretty based.
The fucking remain guy
>I'm a musician, comedian, and all that
So your a cunt that does nothing for the country then?
>>
File: southern-rednecks.jpg (22 KB, 308x320) Image search: [Google]
southern-rednecks.jpg
22 KB, 308x320
>>78625651

LOL, have you ever been to the South?
>>
>>78618068
It means the privileged want to stay in the EU because it benefits them.
>>
>>78626565
There are dumb white people everywhere, that's what a bell curve does, "dumb white southerners" is just a stereotype that is perpetuated by the media and liberals

The average IQ of whites in the South would still be on par with the average IQ of whites in the North
>>
File: spineless numale.jpg (34 KB, 691x588) Image search: [Google]
spineless numale.jpg
34 KB, 691x588
>>78625734
>>
>>78626770
>"dumb white southerners" is just a stereotype that is perpetuated by the media and liberals

You've clearly never been to the South

>The average IQ of whites in the South would still be on par with the average IQ of whites in the North

LOL
>>
>>78626770
Bless your ignorant soul. I'll pray for you.
>>
>>78618937
Good post Straya.
>>
>>78625734
Yes, this guy!
>>
Being "educated" in this day and age is being a brainwashed subservient peon of the state.
>>
>>78627120

*seventh time this year cuck*
>>
>>78627888

Yeah why is anyone surprised that more university graduates voted for Brexit? Has anyone been to a modern university lately? Every course outside of STEM may as well be called "Why white people need to die 101".
>>
>>78618068
>Not having a college degree = uneducated
>Working back when a degree in liberal indoctrination wasn't required to be highly successful
Are liberals really this retarded?
>>
>>78624833

Would you happen to have that one picture of those British private school-kids wearing those slave collars and the like while being tended to by some guy in Stereotypical African clothing?

I seem to have lost it.
>>
Why are people assuming a uni degree makes you elite.
I'm speaking from my day to day life experience but maybe some one can find the real numbers to prove me wrong.
But a uni degree isn't even close enough to being rare to make you elite. I wouldn't even be surprised if like almost 50% of people above 21 have degrees
>>
ITT: uneducated /pol/fags who think that most people are studying women's studies in college

IRL: The most popular majors for bachelors degrees are business (#1) and health profession related (#2), and the amount of engineering bachelors degrees being the fastest growing according to NCES
>>
>>78627888

Yours is the only comment one needs to read.
>>
>>78618068
>Everyone who didn't vote the way I want is a shitlord who needs to educate themselves
Libtards are so predictable.
>>
>>78618068
>""Hm, we need to convince people that Brexit is wrong"
>"I KNOW! We'll just keep insulting and shaming the voters into submission."
>>
The correlation is based around big cities. Big cities attract educated people and migrant populations alike.
>>
>>78625101
Wales is the best Celtic Nation
>>
(((Educated)))
>>
>>78618068
So they were working class? You know, that class of people the educated leftists always claim to care about?
>>
File: jewspurdo.png (49 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
jewspurdo.png
49 KB, 853x543
>>78618068
People indoctrinated by the educational jew are more likely to agree with the beliefs purported by the jewish educational system.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK!
>>
>>78629054
Pointing out a correlation is insulting?
Your no better than a nigger that shouts racist to any one pointing to black people have a lower iq on average
>>
i love how these days, going to college automatically makes you """educated"""
majoring in liberal arts with a minor in gender studies isn't education
>>
>>78628828
No, I don't have a cuckshit folder.
>>
>>78618068
That's hardly even a reliable source

Off yourself OP
>>
I like that the search results for the Brexit vote went up AFTER it was finished.
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/06/brexit-google-search-trends-tech/
>>
>>78619659
>le shitty small sculpture of a man shitting its art
fuck off
>>
>>78629250
>hurr durr college is nuffin but a gender studies, hurr college is dum

>>78628926
>>78628926
>>
>>78618068
>brexit voters were uneducated
that makes sense. it would means that freedom of labor movement would drive down the wage of low education jobs even further. why would you expect those people to vote against self preservation?
>>
>>78618068
do it by race now
>>
>>78618068

>Educated

The word you're looking for is Indoctrinated.
>>
>>78618068
it means that bleeding heart collage and university liberal children love the fucking EU
>>
>>78629423
please define "educated"
>>
>>78618068
>>78619659
>Low skilled laborers voted so they could prevent more low-skilled labor from coming in and competing for the same jobs

Wow, who could have predicted?

Rly maek u thnik
>>
>>78618068
Working man fighting against entitled middle class faggots.
>>
>>78629511
>can't spell college

STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS
>>
>>78619782
(((you)))
>>
>>78619659
> Elitist faggots telling how the working class should think and act.

This is why Brexit won.
>>
File: 1460691949498.png (34 KB, 123x200) Image search: [Google]
1460691949498.png
34 KB, 123x200
>>78618068

Remember kids, anytime you want to devalue educated voters, just use words like indoctrinated!
>>
>>78629589
do it by race shitskin

do it
>>
>>78629423
Maybe 50% get a decent degree but by the time college is done 90% are brainwashed into believing Bruce Jenner is a woman. That is hardly educated
>>
File: 1462776771602.png (128 KB, 494x635) Image search: [Google]
1462776771602.png
128 KB, 494x635
>>78629589
>yes goyim stay in school never become employed
>the welfare system was MADE for you hehehehe
>>
>>78629705
>t. Art major
>>
File: really makes you think.png (49 KB, 588x820) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
49 KB, 588x820
>>78618068
The rich don't give a damn about the country because they are cosmopolitans who can just move elsewhere if they need to.
>>
>>78629533
I think he was countering the point about going to college causing him to automatically assume an arts degree
Also definition of educate is to give intellectual, moral, and social instruction to (someone), typically at a school or university.
>>
File: womens studies.jpg (310 KB, 1094x1400) Image search: [Google]
womens studies.jpg
310 KB, 1094x1400
Most skilled workers voted for Brexit, though.

I trust more the "white van man" who can deal with practical shit than the university graduate who couldn't even fix the plumbing and repair his vehicle.

Let's be honest. "Education" in the Western world means "indoctrinating into Cultural Marxism".
>>
>>78618360
London elites voted into power. Thanks you retired twats
>>
>>78618068
brainwashing in universities work.
>>
File: 1446874802255.jpg (146 KB, 808x790) Image search: [Google]
1446874802255.jpg
146 KB, 808x790
>>78629705
>Remember yids, anytime you want to devalue the common man, just use words like ignorant, bigot, racist, uneducated!
>>
>>78629435
This.
>>
File: 1460504435291.png (686 KB, 991x694) Image search: [Google]
1460504435291.png
686 KB, 991x694
>>78629779

Also, dont forget kids, discredit an educated opinion by assuming everyone who doesn't agree with you is just an art major! Works every time!
>>
>>78629211
/thread
>>
>>78629914

Please feel free to point out where I used those words. ;)
>>
>>78618068
Dang it's almost like universities brainwash you into a liberal.
>>
>>78619898
Nice btfo there, kiwi
>>
File: pinochet1.jpg (100 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
pinochet1.jpg
100 KB, 736x736
Things educated people have supported in the 20th century.

>Stalinism
>Maoism
>modernist urban planning
>freudian psychoanalysis

When can we start throwing them off helicopters again?
>>
>>78621234
They were too busy working.
With their hands.
>>
This thread is the reason why i struggle to call myself right winged, i just hate that a lot of conservatives like you fags are so anti-science and education..... you don't know how it is to live surrounded by uneducated fucks.... the hole scientific community says global warming is real and US conservatives still don't believe in it.... almost all economic experts said it will be really bad for the UK to leave the EU and conservatives said they don't know shit..... THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT THEY ARE EXPERTS... i really want to call myself conservative but shit like this makes it too difficult
>>
>>78630140

>they were wrong, learned from their mistakes, applied these corrected principles
>that makes them stoopid lol i'm so smahrt i dont listen to teachers and get my info from other people on the internet like me lol
>>
People with degrees in social sciences have low IQs and their opinions are not particularly important.

Why do you keep boasting about your degrees? Nobody has respected them for at least a decade now. Graduates are whining about how they can't even get work with their degrees. They are worthless.
>>
>>78618068
Dumbass - fallacy of composition

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_composition
>>
>>78630098

In my experience, it was less the Universities / Colleges themselves and more the Twitter/Facebook/Tumblrites stalking the shit out of people on and offline if they learned you disagreed with them.

It's less direct brainwashing and more peer-pressure induced Pseudo stockholm syndrome.
>>
It means we need more helicopters
>>
>>78618068
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Mouse_degrees

Tony Blair liberalised university places in this country, making it so everyone could go to uni.

So the "educated" you post?

LOL!!!! They're as thick as my fucking cock baby.
>>
>>78630233
>The consensus meme

You'll have to do better than that...

>hole scientific community

...especially if you're going to do something that dumb.
>>
>>78618068
>Northern Ireland with zero education
>Voted remain
I see your point.
>>
>>78626565
>elitist yank/westerner thinks he's free of white trash

The South is so shit, mhmm. That's why people are moving here in droves from all over the country, I'm sure.
>>
>>78630248
They didn't learn anything, why should they? They tried to make a second USSR with the European Union, tried to abolish the white race the way they liquidated the kulaks, and used the same arguments in both cases.
>>
>>78629952

>ive a degree unrelated to geopolitic but it doesnt matter, my degree in computer science give me magical knowledge about brexit and any political decision. My degree make my vote automatically the smartest choice
>>
>>78629855
>London elites voted into power

The fuck are you on about? The "London elites" almost unanimously side with Remain
>>
>>78618068
What percentage of those people with university degrees majored in political science, or law, or international relations, etc.?

Because someone with a STEM degree or a business degree or whatever is no more qualified on political matters than a person with no degree at all.
>>
Who cares about education level?
The only thing we've learned is that people with lower education will have a better time in a smaller labour market. They will also have a better time with less demand for housing.

It's all very well for middle classes to sit in their £2m house whilst pushing for more immigration. This is the most sickening part, these idealists never have to endure the first hand negative aspects of no doctors appointments, no school place for their children, no English speaking pupils in their childrens school class, no social housing, no chance of ever buying property due to demand.

>The white uneducated bigots are just too xenophobic, such horrible people let's kill them
>>
>>78630368
>It's less direct brainwashing and more peer-pressure induced Pseudo stockholm syndrome.
At my uni it was both.

We were literally taught that racism and gender were social constructs and white people were ruining the world. Couldn't even argue the opposite or they'd just fail us.
>>
>>78626480
No it isnt / no it's not isn't a very good argument for the truth
>>
>>78621984

The Anon you quoted had it better. The university-educated Remain voters think themselves above the working class despite the fact that, in the majority of cases, their degree has absolutely nothing to do with politics (actual politics that is, not gender """""politics""""").

Because they're educated, they think they know better, even though in almost every case they know no more about politics than the next person.
>>
>>78629781
This is more true than many of you can feel. I come from shit small town midwest states. Ended up ivy educated. Bschool. Tech. Finance. Blah blah. Learned to blend and talk. Can pass for one of them. They have no sense of nationalism. They see themselves as above countries and laws. And I'm working to destroy them.
>>
>>78618068
education doesn't equal intelligence
If anything it means liberalism and globalism are taught to be good and the opposing point of views are not even discussed. I went to uni and that's my experience about it.
>>
>>78630554
Having a degree in political science is of zero value.
>>
>>78630788
Same
>>
ITT:

>Knowledge is Ignorance
>Education is Foolish
>Intellectualism is Stupidity

Nice doublespeak /pol/fags
>>
>>78630788
>>78630829

People that went to shit universities.
>>
>>78630878
20th in the UK.
>>
>>78630818

Political Science is a joke discipline.

The only thing you need to know about politics is that everyone is universally on the side of fucking over the tax payers, either short term or long term is the main divide.
>>
File: 1452993952939.gif (403 KB, 245x118) Image search: [Google]
1452993952939.gif
403 KB, 245x118
>>78618068
lol they're pulling these numbers out of their ass pretty fucking fast. It's almost like a magic trick at this point
>>
>>78630861
upvoted
>>
>>78618068
Poor hard working Brits who have been getting shafted for a while now finally got their say and won.
Don't start saying that these were "MUH UNEDUCATED PEOPLE" cause the remainers in their ivory towers ignored them and they got what they deserved on judgement day.
>>
>>78621984
most people with a college degree are laypersons when it comes to economics, political theory, geopolitics and history.

Higher education makes you a specialist in something. It doesnt necessarily makes you smarter or more informed on general matters

honestly, most people with an higher education are nowadays the "masses" as Ortega y Gasset defined in "The Rebellion of the Masses"
They are specialists in some very limited area, but they immediatly feel that they have the competence and the authority to dictate anything.
Nowadays, many people in the working classes are actually much less "mass". They have some intuitive knowledge, but they are also aware of their limitations.
>>
>>78630904

>20th in the UK

So like, 500th in the US or something?
>>
>>78630861
> attending college/university = knowledge

Nobody attends university for knowledge, but rather credentials. And the knowledge taught appears to be rather worthless anyway, as college and university degrees have no impact on job performance when controlling for IQ.
>>
>>78629705
>university educated = educated voters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUybMMYmpxo
>>
>>78618068
Universities and schools have become leftist brainwashing facilities.
>>
>>78631125
Is this comment supposed to be clever?
>>
Honestly I'm fed up with the spurious logic that because a particular vote or candidate strongly tracks along educational levels, it means that the vote taken or candidate chosen by the less-educated is conclusively wrong.

Or that because a particular decision ultimately works to disadvantage a minority group, that decision is racist, and everyone who supports it is a racist.

Elites consistently pointing to the poorly-educated as wrong, laughably wrong, when voices closer to home, who they know personally and respect, are telling them they're right—regardless of whether that message is correct—is making the divide between the classes even deeper.

Before long none of the voting populace will believe the elites anymore. Harvard Business School, Princeton, LSE, Jesus College... it'll all be nearly meaningless. And if you look at where entertainment and advertising has been going the last several years, you can see the writing on the wall. Miracle cures are making a comeback—Don't get surgery, take this supplement! Use this wristband!

But, I don't really think we're headed anywhere particularly bad. ISIS is the big problem right now, and the developed world is doing a fair job of handling them. Not great, or even good, but fair.
>>
>>78631070
> Higher education makes you a specialist in something

No, it doesn't. Success in the real world does.
>>
>>78624024
except most educated people dont question their ideas at all. they are not at all uncertain, as this referendum has shown.
Did any of these young educated people tried to understand why half of the population in britain voted for such a radical proposition as the exit of the EU?
No. They simply made a strawman of 52% of the british population and then threw a tantrum with their trivialities
they stand proud on top of their cosmopolitan smugness, thinking that their extremely specialized body of knowledge allows them to offer their opinion on anything.
i've facepalmed a lot today on a lot of completely ignorant reactions to the market movements by so called educated people.
>>
>>78631277
specialist in a body of knowledge
you're talking of practical specialization
>>
>>78631183

I'm not sure what indicated it would be clever. Are you so stupid that slightly belittling comments are what might pass for clever?
>>
>>78631677
No, hence why it did not pass for clever. Since you are not capable of making a clever statement.
>>
>>78631463
>Did any of these young educated people tried to understand why half of the population in britain voted for such a radical proposition as the exit of the EU?
>No. They simply made a strawman of 52% of the british population and then threw a tantrum with their trivialities

THIS

You could see the same process with Trump's performance in the primaries
>Why don't those stupid rednecks realise it's the current year, I literally can't even

And in the shocking event Trump gets elected, there'll be the same lack of soul-searching as to why people would support him. They'll just double-down on "Everyone is a stupid, uneducated, bigoted racist except us"
>>
>>78631257
it seems more and more to me that the big fundamental issue in the current crisis in the west is an absolute collapse of confidence and validation in the ruling institutions, ranging from top tier higher education colleges, Central Banks, parliaments, etc...
this started in 2008, for obvious reasons, with early echoes from the Bush era and the Iraq war, and it has just been getting worse and worse over the years.
>>
>>78631590
> specialist in a body of knowledge

The knowledge taught is not useful, which is why IQ is more important than a modern degree for success in the real world.

The only thing useful about college would be the hard skills taught, of which there are zero in the social sciences, and few in the hard sciences that individuals can't learn elsewhere.
>>
All this shows is who is brainwashed, not who is educated.
>>
>>78631070
>They are specialists in some very limited area, but they immediatly feel that they have the competence and the authority to dictate anything.
I've long thought that general literacy is what's brought about the decline of religion we've seen in the last several decades. When people depended on their priest or pastor for guidance in applying the lessons of religion to their daily life, they tended to stay on a much better course—priests tend to have a good training in that way.

But once people could read the Bible for themselves, and write guidebooks on how to live for themselves... it all went to shit. Suddenly everyone's an expert on how Jesus lived, what God says about gays, and when the universe began.
>>
>>78631839
and the fact is that they could very well be right, but it still wouldnt matter
the lack of capacity to actually tackle the problem and make their position as truly valid and positive is simply non-existent, to make the status quo work again and to be validated again is simply impossible with this current alignment and way of thinking.

Covering ears and eyes takes you nowhere. History is pretty clear on this, but I guess its time we repeat history again
Xi Jinping and Putin will be laughing their asses off in the meantime
>>
>>78625651

>Utah
>Idaho
>Wyoming
>South Dakota
>Montana
>North Dakota

There are some of the whitest states, and among the lowest average IQ on that list.

LOL
>>
>>78631905
>The knowledge taught is not useful, which is why IQ is more important than a modern degree for success in the real world
I wasnt really talking about practical usefulness though.
Though I agree that IQ and genuine inquisitive and curious mindset is a lot more important than any college degree in whatever college it comes from
>>
>>78618925
>another prima nocta

first of all its primae noctis

second, this is a myth.
>>
>>78618068
great maybe now some of those in the denser areas can pursue education locally instead of having all the seats go to privileged foreigners

yet another example of something we could do with over here
>>
>>78618068

It means that University education is biased.
>>
>>78620437
Shit like the topic in that picture is why Brexit is the best thing to happen to Britain ever.
>>
>>78631884
I think it goes back a lot farther than 2008, but the political effects only really began to hit us around then. Consider my example of alternative medicine, for instance. Perhaps I have a special viewpoint growing up in a doctor's household, but the surge of popular medicine and psychology goes back at least into the 90s.

Honestly, if you haven't before, read Charlatan by Pope Brock: It's the biography of a particular patent medicine huckster from the 20s and 30s who almost became governor of Kansas. Especially relevant is the pattern documenting the professionalization and legitimation of what had begun as folksy snake oil salesmen.

But back to the present, I almost feel like we're seeing a kind of mirror universe Summer of Love: Rebellion against the politically correct fucks in power by the young, and frankly powerless, who just want to enjoy life rather than being compelled into some kind of painful march forward—this time toward permanent unity with Europe instead of the war in Vietnam.
>>
Women's studies don't count, friend
>>
Level of education does not correlate with knowledge of real politics or economics.
I have a 1st MEng degree, but I never sat a single solitary lecture on politics or political science.
Strictly speaking I'm no more educated on politics than some bloke who failed all of his GCSEs except for the study I've done in my own time.
Chances are the only correlation is that people my age who have a degree think they are wise, and they are more likely to lean left, therefore we get both the shift towards voting remain and the tendency to piss up my facebook feed with anger over how a perfectly democratic event was somehow biased against them.

I will note I did not vote because both campaigns were poorly done and preferred scaremongering over facts, so I didn't feel I could make an informed decision.
>>
>>78618068
>degrees
>meaning anything

Demand STEM percentages
>>
>>78632825
>But back to the present, I almost feel like we're seeing a kind of mirror universe Summer of Love: Rebellion against the politically correct fucks in power by the young

Young whites, yes. But the increasing non-white population amongst the youth counters that.
>>
>>78618068
What a fuckass, that picture looks like complete bull. Also easier for libtards to get college grants, also more educated people don't have to worry as much about muslims being moved into their neighborhoods due to them generally only being moved into lower income ones, also this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njB11BbbsNI&feature=youtu.be
>>
It looks like being not an argument.
>>
>>78632910
>but I never sat a single solitary lecture on politics or political science.
And if you had, you still would not actually know anything about politics.

There are no experts in the soft sciences. Political science majors do not have the "correct" political views.
>>
>>78633173
>Political science majors do not have the "correct" political views.
They also make the most horrible lawyers, and thereby fucking awful politicians.
>>
>Be audio "engineer".
>Did shit in school, got my GED.
>Just never wanted to do school work.
>Family member got me into editing.
>Create formulas and macros that take editing down to hours from days.
>There are "educated" editors and future editors that barely know how to sort their own notes or mass rename files, just know editing.

>Grandpa ditched almost all school.
>One of the better electrical engineers in his 70s.
>Easily top 20 woodworkers.

Education can be achieved outside of school. Knowledge is too accessible. School can suck a dick as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>78630861

Nobody's saying that you dumb faggot. We're saying that having a university degree that has nothing to do with politics does not make you any more qualified to talk about politics.
>>
Remember that education system was the pride of the USSR. Yet their political and economic ideas are totally disproven. Education is different in solid, provable areas vs areas that are subject to ideological interference.
>>
Street smarts > Book smarts
>>
>>78633173
I feel like if I did have lectures on politics in that course they would not really be opinion based, I'm talking about basic structural knowledge of how the system really works.
Say like how laws get passed through parliament, the roles of Commons/Lords, the role of the EU in lawmaking. Sure you can slant the view by saying the system is good or bad but it would be difficult to flat out lie about how the system is laid out.

Even an education on that level would be vastly above almost everyone else in the country, and I can only assume this is what some organisations are trying to suggest as "an educated population" when really they're taking statistics which are meaningless and presenting them otherwise.
>>
>>78633722
That's civics, not political science.

Political science is a bunch of voodoo bullshit that's more a backchannel into economics or where all the pre-law idiots go because they don't know what else to major in (and they go to a school good enough not to have a criminal justice major).
>>
Anyone Cue me in on immigrants and brexits?

is the open gates one of the reason why retards wanted to get out of EU?
>>
>>78633903
Guess I should be more careful with my vocabulary in future then, this is exactly what I mean when I say I'm not formally educated in politics at all.
>>
>>78618068
How do leftists reconcile the fact that the working class proles will never even bother to try to understand the complexities of marxism, phenomenology, critical theory etc? Does this mean that they want to free the working class from working so they can actually focus on learning these stupid things or will the proles always be awkwardly following behind the Leftist intellectuals like a typical Occupy Wall Street scene where no one really know why they are there?
>>
>>78618068

Go to bed cuck. Its over. You lost.
>>
File: shit.png (378 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
378 KB, 500x365
>>78633483
>wanted to become a teacher
>can't become a teacher for languages without knowing higher maths

Schools can suck a dick, true that. But sadly they are required to get somewhere in life.
I can already tell you, I'm a better teach than those used up hippie liberals, I have expierence in tutoring my classmates and elementary kids in my hometown, something that those pedagogy students never have. But eh, fuck expierence. You need a paper that shows you were three years at university. Fuck how well you can teach kids, fuck how much kids improve when you teach them. Fuck all that, you need a paper.

And then you have all these low skill jobs, wanting 25 years expierence in wiping up vomit from rollercoaster cars so you can wipe up more vomit from rollercoaster cars.

The labour market needs a fucking big reform.
>>
>>78618068
IM SO SMART I GOT INTO DEBT LOL
>>
>>78633905
Immigration from the EU is about 250,000 people a year. Immigration from beyond the EU is about the same.
Government has targets of less than 100,000 non-EU people per year and has missed those targets for years, but cannot really affect EU immigrants because of EU laws.
People feel that that number of immigrants is an undue strain on public services like the NHS, additionally those immigrants receive benefits just for living here the same way that native UK citizens do.
Removing this strain has been a pretty important issue for a lot of people particularly in the north of England who are most affected by the influx of people.

On the other side people refuse to see these arguments and just call leave voters racists and xenophobes without considering the practical arguments. Immigration is fine, other cultures are fine (when they actually integrate properly), but the sheer numbers are not.
>>
>>78634421
Why cant they just fix your poverty instead of just adding more foreign poor shits in your country?
>>
>>78618068
Because people with university education have easier access to jobs
>be working-class
>immigrants take your job
>you do find job
>get paid shit because immigrants are depressing wages

It's obvious.
>>
>>78634099
>working class rejects Marxism out of stupidity
Try again.
>>
>>78634338

If it makes you feel any better, you shouldn't be ashamed of being uneducated.
>>
>>78634285
You need to read Battle For Room 314 by Ed Boland.
>flamboyant hedonistic out faggot with lisp
>tied to the worship of the elite, his job is setting up charity galas for Soros types to celebrate themselves with
>decides to become a teacher, to teach in the ghetto
>gets a master's degree and necessary certifications
>has no idea how to teach
>never has control of classroom
>sexualizes his kids in his writing
>every page is unintentionally hilarious
>>
>>78634611
Immigrants are good labour because they're cheap and don't fully understand the rights afforded to them by our laws, allowing them to be exploited by businesses.
Stopping immigration would make the government look racist to hardline leftists, and in the current media the last thing you want as an MP is to be branded a racist or anything close (see Ken Livingstone, who was chewed out for weeks in the press over one mention of Hitler in relation to the EU debate, he didn't even suggest support he just said his name).
>>
>>78632910
You brits don't have civics?
Feels like something every country should have.
>>
>>78618068
everyone knows universities have been taken over by leftists/marxists. they've effectively been indoctrinated.
>>
>>78618068
>colleges push political correctness
>colleges use affirmative action
>colleges in the west are havens for kids of rich foreigners

Conclusion: People who didn't go to college aren't brainwashed.
>>
File: George-Orwell-_2751719b.jpg (66 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
George-Orwell-_2751719b.jpg
66 KB, 620x387
>the left then
"We need to look out for the working class who does not possess the time or money to devote to their own betterment."
>the left now
"Ugh why can't these ignorant, uneducated bigots just let us make the decisions for them?"
>>
>>78634746
I'm saying they would never understanding because they would never care of have the time to. Why would you when you have your work and family to attend to. You only care about that shit if you're a NEET or a kid that got a free education.
>>
File: 1460215392135.png (240 KB, 432x429) Image search: [Google]
1460215392135.png
240 KB, 432x429
What does it say about a person if he's unable to convince a horde of morons to vote for your side? Who's the real idiot here?
>>
>>78635300
Dubs emphasize truth
>>
I think you have the working Brexit voters on the map showing that the Orange/Yellow folks who are mostly the leeches/NEETs/Immigrants/Migrants/Goverment Employees. Paints a perfect picture really.
>>
>>78618068
There's a difference between actual educated and the brain-rotting liberal indoctrination they call "educated". The majority of the Remaniacs come from the latter.
>>
>London secessionism
>Mayor Sadiq Khan is a Muslim
>Arabs will turn a major British city into a city state

The fuck is going on people?
>>
>>78635805
BLESSED BE THIS RAMADAN

SALAAM GOY
>>
>>78632253
http://www.vdare.com/articles/average-iq-by-state-honest-numbers-at-last-0

2 seconds m8
>>
>>78621234
And they're all complete shite save one
>>
File: 1441425803453.gif (939 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1441425803453.gif
939 KB, 500x282
>>78635909
>Cuckfornia 3rd from the bottom
>>
>>78618068
A bachelor's degree is practically useless these days though
>>
>>78636115
sad nigger states do better tbqh
>>
>>78619993
>tattoos

ARRRRGGHHHHH
lynch all inked persons NOW.
>>
>>78635805
>Khan turns London into a country within a country (assuming he isn't ousted)
>It gets crushed immediately by real Britons when the Muzzies start getting uppity
>Back in time for tea, crumpets and Trump being sworn in
>>
>>78631130
This, i only went to uni to get a paper to show off with to employers, if i could have gotten a decent future and potential for growth in a job without that paper i would have done that immediately.
>>
>>78635102
I fucking hate libtards seriously....also that exploitation is not happening anymore since EU went fully cucked mode.. Good on you mates tho able to to get the fuck out of a sinking ship fast.
>>
>>78635641
Kek, i'm gonna remember this one.
>>
>>78636796
That exploitation is still ongoing shitloads of roma gypsies are brought and pretty much made to work for pennies in manual Labour jobs.
>>
>There is a hairdressing degree in college
>>
>>78618068

It means what was always known; that universities are brain washing facilities that inject a narrative into the mind of the sheep that attend them.

It has nothing to do with education or intelligence.

If you're naturally intelligent you read a book to gain an education, library cards are free.

All university does is teach two logical arguments - that is the left and the right wing policies, both have their positive and negative points because neither is perfect.

So your average pleb attends uni, is then bombarded with both sides of the political spectrum until they can't form an opinion due to having 100 reasons why both options are wrong. They then in turn look too the university professors who in turn tell them too just agree with government because "it built the roads".

Its this reason that uni graduates always end up acting like SJW's its why they always end up in the employment of the state. (usually working for the SS-social services)

Its also why business owners almost never hold degrees. (I'm self made I don't even hold a GCSE etc)

Cash Rules Everything Around Me, I therefore respect those with lots of it rather than the penniless university grads that even with a plethora of different honorariums and degrees and other titles rely on government to employ them and TEDtalks to teach them how to think.
>>
>>78638838

univirseties literally don't affect people in the age group of those who attend
>>
>>78618068
I'm guessing your idea of education is liberal cuck brainwashing from a university that would rather teach diversity over mathematics?
>>
File: Income by Education Level.png (48 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
Income by Education Level.png
48 KB, 600x428
>>78638838
>Cash Rules Everything Around Me, I therefore respect those with lots of it rather than the penniless university grads that even with a plethora of different honorariums and degrees and other titles rely on government to employ them and TEDtalks to teach them how to think.

Income level and education level have an across the board positive correlation.

But, whatever anecdotal bullshit makes you feel better about your own situation I guess. LOL
>>
>>78619782

> implying there are educated retards
>>
>>78639219

My guess is you've never stepped foot on a university campus. College kids learning gender studies and diversity indoctrination is a /pol/fag meme. I never took any such courses in college and neither did anyone I know.

IRL: The most popular majors for bachelors degrees are business (#1) and health profession related (#2), with the amount of engineering bachelors degrees being the fastest growing according to NCES

Have fun being uneducated and poor.
>>
>>78639347

$1800 a week isn't rich that is still pleb tier.

The brain dead are exploited is literally the only thing that chart presents.

The very very top, the multimillionaires billionaires for example they usually don't hold degrees.
>>
I'm qualified with a degree, and I voted out. Everyone I know at University currently voted remain. Weird. I've always wanted out.
>>
>>78639882
>Doesn't understand what average or mean statistics are

LOL

>The very very top, the multimillionaires billionaires for example they usually don't hold degrees.

You are completely off-your-rocker delusional. I'm not convinced that you aren't trolling at this point.

Billionaires are 61% more likely to have a degree than the typical US adult.

76% of billionaires on the Forbes 400 have degrees... the average for the US adult (over 25) is 32%.

>Don't go to college
>Get rich

You are a complete fucking retard.
>>
>>78636457
I hope you guys wouldn't stand up for that shit.
>>
>>78640965

Now you're just pulling statistics off the cherry tree.

The only thing university can teach the masterminds is that the whole of society is one giant game to get by off the sweat of your "country men".

If you degree holders weren't so damn malleable I wouldn't hire any of you, my uneducated are usually far smarter. They hold common sense where you lot hold a whole bunch of charts, a bad attitude body odor and a mind that breaks down when thing's don't play out they way they're formed in the phantasmal world of your imagination.

Now go bitch and moan about how its my white slave driving asses fault that I don't want to give a big fat black bitch that smells of fried food and feces the 6 figure salary they feel they deserve, its music to my ears.

buh-bye-bye
>>
>>78618068
well the uneducated are the first to feel the effects of mass immigration; wage suppression, housing shortages, decreased social cohesion, and all of the other lovely things that come along with it. it's that simple, you elitist pig.
>>
Uneducated or not. From the richest CEO to the smartest scientist all the way down to the lowliest janitor. It doesn't who you are or where you come from but everyone has to the right to vote and they all have the right for their vote to count.

these people might as well just be advocates for Totalitarianism if they wanna say stupid bullshit like that.
>>
>>78627120

You can basically see it in his face that he has no idea how to deal with assertiveness kek
>>
>>78638838
>is then bombarded with both sides of the political spectrum until they can't form an opinion due to having 100 reasons why both options are wrong
>why both are wrong

They don't do that though. They push the Commie Jew leftist shit and push the muh ebil racist rightist shit, which leaves them with only one option. The one that sounds better than the one that actually works.

>>78639347
>People who spend their time studying to be a doctor make more than those working in McDonalds

Are you fucking retarded? The whole point is university has lost what it once was, as soon as meme subjects like gender studies start being treat seriously and start getting special privileges that anything against it doesn't get, don't be surprised when a few faggots start to parrot the same bullshit.
>>
File: wow.jpg (118 KB, 1175x644) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
118 KB, 1175x644
Rly maeks u think
>>
>>78618068
Basically lefties didn't get their way so out come the insults. Apparently democracy failed as well because the majority didn't get what they wanted. Yes that was an actual commment I saw.
>>
>>78642148
>these people might as well just be advocates for Totalitarianism if they wanna say stupid bullshit like that.
Leftists unabashedly are. They believe you should not be allowed to say offensive things, you should not be allowed to vote incorrectly, and if you support a candidate that's not theirs, you deserve whatever violence is done to you in their "defense"
>>
>>78642445

In year 3 maybe, at the start its a weekly back and forth between liberalism and conservationism.

By year 3 they're preaching globalism which is a totally different concept, they're then brought in to what they think is an inner circle of secret knowledge and therefore think they are somewhat important and work for the system, everything is the system to them at that point and the BBC tells them what to say.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.