[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ everytime i spend time here I feel worse and worse. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1447368264548.png (190 KB, 1039x1353) Image search: [Google]
1447368264548.png
190 KB, 1039x1353
/pol/ everytime i spend time here I feel worse and worse. The truth hurts so much and makes me angry that i can't be happy anymore.

Wtf can i do...i mean....i am voting AfD but thats it, there is nothing else i can do.
I dont want to feel this feeling anymore, this feeling of defeat.

Hell...i wish someone would lead some sort of revolution on the streets. I would join the ranks.
>inb4 do it yourself
I am a fucking normie. I dont want to lose my job,friends and family because i dont belive the shit they tell you about Hitler and so on. I dont want to go to jail.

There gotta be some way to do something that i wont feel so bad anymore.
>>
>>78617571
Thank Britain for striking a hammer blow against your undemocratic union.

Evidently there is still hope for democratic processes in Europe.

All that is needed now is to wake up more millennials. Easier said than done though.
>>
File: cva.110[1].jpg (23 KB, 466x311) Image search: [Google]
cva.110[1].jpg
23 KB, 466x311
skateboard squat the pain away
>>
>>78617571
spread the good word you fag
lure them into our movement
talk about very accepted topics
spread some doubt about the current state
and give them (as the time pass by) more and more of the real stuff
>>
>>78617881
>Thank Britain for striking a hammer blow against your undemocratic union.
I am. Those were some good news atleast...
>>
>>78617571
i'm sorry that you feel that way. i can relate, but i not entirely from your perspective. my country isn't fucked as mcuh as yours, but i feel the pain for your people. just hold on a little while longer. that's all i can really say

i feel very hopeless as well, i frown all the time and used to smile. i'm miserable. i hate my life as well. but there has to be a meaning to all this besides death. just wait a bit longer.
>>
>>78617571
you can start with
"no doubt, it was okay to let the refugees in, but it was irresponsible not to check on them."
"now we can have thousands of sleeper cells and lone wolves from ISIS just waiting to kill us, it happened in xyz"
--> as soon as they accept that though and parrot it, give them a new load

>but muh muuuslims are peaceful
"no doubt that 99% are, but that 1% has a lot potential to kill - just look at the RAF (red army faction)"
plus " you can't deny it, there are violent parts in islam which are used by them. and just keep in your mind, the same sauds who pay ISIS are also paying our imans who are holding their ceremonies in arabic. i think we both know what they are telling them, especially after paris and the gay-club shooting in the US"

or
>muh refugeeee cump is burning! naaazis did it!
>"oh, you mean just like that sport hall in cologne? or [insert several more refugee centers which got burned down by refugees]???"
>"don't accuse others if you don't have solid evidence, you will just make nazis a invisible boogeyman in which no one will believe in if all such accusations keep turning out as false. what matters is the reality, not if a thought is pleasing to our minds"

>but muuuh EU
>"lol, just like in the 3rd reich when germany dicated everyone, eh? look, the greece would have been off a lot better if we would just let them have gone when they voted for a leave, but we didn't. nothing has changed in greece, we have to keep paying and the people don't have anything from it - EU means : only profit for the big business, the small guy get's fucked in the ass"
>"EU doesn't work anyway, just look at the refugee crises. do any of the east european countries help? no! the nations are getting only active if we pay them - that's not brotherhood, that's prostitution."

first step is doubt
second step is offering a pleasing alternative
give them more and more and at some point, they will finally see
but never show them /pol/, never get radical
>>
>>78617571
don't worry Krautbro, there are many MANY people in Europe with fellow ideologies. It's only a matter of time I think!
>>
>>78617571
Just hold on brother. The pendulum is already starting to swing back the other way.

Be patient, and things will eventually align for you.
>>
>>78617571

warum fühlst du dich denn so schlecht du ekelhafter nerd?

wenn ich so scheiss posts jeden tag lesen muss kommt mir das kotzen.
immer diese r9k robotmäßigen posts.
>>
>>78617571
Become an influential professor and inseminate your views on the impressionable youth
>>
>>78617571
>There gotta be some way to do something that i wont feel so bad anymore.

become the next hitler.
>>
File: feel guy and sad frog.jpg (89 KB, 767x486) Image search: [Google]
feel guy and sad frog.jpg
89 KB, 767x486
>>78617571
I wish I could visit you right now so I could offer you some hospitality corn, and make you feel better.
>>
>>78617571
You shouldn't feel bad at all. You are connected to reality and are moral. The traitors ruining your government are delusional and are in for a huge consequence. You have defeated all of their programming, OP.
>>
>>78617571
Sounds like you need a GEXIT
>>
File: 1428407089205.jpg (22 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1428407089205.jpg
22 KB, 480x320
>>78617571
We WILL break the (((tyranny))) brother. Stay sane.
>>
>>78617571
Go outside, find yourself a qt German gf. Get married. Start a family and raise your kids right. You'll honestly feel a lot better knowing that at least your own family has a future.
>>
>>78617571
GEXIT
>>
There's a lot of likeminded people like you, OP.

We need to develop a formula for spreading propaganda. Some way to hit the masses right where it hurts.

I already try to redpill as many media platforms as I can. That's always fun. I've gotten to the frontpage of several websites with small redpill actually, lmao.

This is the kind of stuff we need to figure out.

We need a Ministry of Propaganda or some shit.

I'm actually thinking about launching some sort of propaganda machine... I'm an experienced coder so I could use that to my advantage, plus I'm a veteran in dank memes so I know how to spread ideas quickly... but there's something missing. I need something else that could really allow our thoughts and opinions to explode. It's hard to challenge the years of indoctrination young people experience in the public education system...
>>
>>78617571
A great war will come in our lifetime, and it will happen on our soil. Prepare yourself.
>>
File: NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (13 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
13 KB, 301x167
>>78617571
>I am a fucking normie.

Germans are inherently autistic people. Use that autism for something good, for fuck's sake.
>>
bitch
>>
First Britain
Next Netherlands, Italy and Spain.
France to follow suit.
These countries that succeed will form a new EU, a better EU. Leaving Germany powerless.

Am I doing this right
>>
File: 1465597126649.gif (657 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465597126649.gif
657 KB, 500x281
You can come here if you're Aryan, Hans. Dutch isn't that hard.
>>
File: 1463101983287.jpg (21 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1463101983287.jpg
21 KB, 300x360
>>78617571
BREXIT!

Shit to Hit The Fan soon!

I'm so fucking ready!
WUAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Oh and make more white children and raise them proper so they don't become lefty fags - that's what you can do)
>>
>>78617571
Volunteer to help campaigns you want to succeed.
>>
>>78617571
Work smart, get rich, and beat the jews at their own game.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.