[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmm... Makes ya think!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Ck2NpCTWEAAI6pM.jpg (197 KB, 1014x886) Image search: [Google]
Ck2NpCTWEAAI6pM.jpg
197 KB, 1014x886
Hmm... Makes ya think!
>>
>>78614429
>things that never happened
>>
>>78614429
Cry wolf on the internet so nobody can prove you wrong.
>>
>>78614429
I've seen british niggerwomen call out mudslimes on buses

literally nothing new
>>
>>78614429
>this super brave thing happened
>it was a heated back and forth
>the whole packed train erupted
>we were so captivated no one took a pic or managed to record video despite us all having our phones in our hands the entire time while we ride the subway
>>
Proof Romanians aren't white
>>
>>78614429

>things that totally happened: the post
>>
>>78614429
continuation:
"Then, 5 minutes after we kicked the man off the train, the two hijabi woman ripped off their jackets, revealing a suicide-bomber chest strap, exploding and killing hundreds.
>>
>>78615083
oh hey I found the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjU-KccSMDE
>>
>>78614429

"a Romanian man" How did she know? Is she a racist implying that he is Romanian based on looks?

Really makes you think...
>>
>>78614429
mfw we also come in commonwealth.
>>
It's like that story with the evolution professor and the eagle flying into the room.
>>
>>78615931
free movement for all in the commonwealth
>tfw britain won't be able to retake the falklands because the US owns the oceans
>>
>>78616553
They are going to drown anyway due to global warming.
>>
reminds me of spider-man 2 with doc ock. Magnificent movie
>>
>>78614429
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.