[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ won't admit it but Hillary literally sent all her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hillary-clinton-thumbs-up.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-thumbs-up.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
/pol/ won't admit it but Hillary literally sent all her emails when they were declassified they were only classified after the fact therefore she did nothing wrong. If you think that anything is going to happen you are dead wrong. Also you guys are literally on suicide watch right now because Bernie Sanders endorsed her after he realized Trump was trying to siphon votes from him.
>>
>>78613851
I know this is b8, but fuck

The rule at the state department (at the time) was that you had to turn over all official work communications when you left your position.

It took her almost two years to turn over 30k emails that state department rules required her to turn over to archives before leaving her position. She didn't turn that shit over until the FBI started asking the state department for it.

Also, some things are classified from the moment they are uttered. Information about nukes, drone strikes, military maneuvers, confidential info from heads of state, etc. are all classified whether designated so or not. You clearly don't understand how classification systems work. To talk about drone strikes (because of the subject matter) you must use a secured form of communication.
>>
>>78613851
>Secretary of State
>Doesn't understand information can be re-classified.
>Doesn't properly mark and register her computer as an official government communication device.
>Doesn't track what was RE-CLASSIFIED for the simple sake of national security.
>Literally letting this incompetence in the presidency.

Oops! I didn't know nukes had to be locked up! My bad! I'm a woman! Vote for my second term!
>>
>>78615903
>My bad!
>I didn't do anything wrong!
Edited for accuracy.
>>
Sanders state delegate here.

One out of three Sanders delegates I talked to at every level said that if Sanders lost the democratic slot, they would switch sides and vote for Trump.

The poll stats are wrong. Trump is going to have all kinds of unpredicted votes coming out of the woodwork come election time.
>>
>>78617187
>implying anyone on /pol/ believes the polls ever
Especially how easy we pushed people to, "Man of the Year..."
>>
File: hillary_muppet_.jpg (127 KB, 446x771) Image search: [Google]
hillary_muppet_.jpg
127 KB, 446x771
>>78613851
>Hillary literally

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.
>>
You are some kind of special idiot OP.
There has been at least one email MARKED CLASSIFIED at the time she sent it.

> Marked
> Classified

Also, Bernie said he would vote for Hillary but stopped short of endorsing her.

I hope you don't vote because you are woefully uninformed.
>>
File: idiot.jpg (18 KB, 243x344) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
18 KB, 243x344
Proof of classified markings on Hillary's private email:
http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/10/hillarys-classified-emails-marked-classified-sent-improperly/

You can see the actual email with the (C) classified marking on it.

You dun goofed M8.
>>
>>78613851
whether they were classified or not isn't actually interesting to anyone with a vague semblance of a moral compass.

The practices those mails revealed her to be committed to -include accepting bribes through the clinton-foundation from various sources. While she was secretary, the Saudis donated and got arms-deals in return. Other donors got job-offers they were neither capable or experienced enough to take, and then there was the issue with the active destabilization of Syria, in order to "help" Israel.

The list just goes on and on......
>>
>>78618020
It's a bait thread anon
>one post by this ID
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.