[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone wanna explain how these fuckers make the connection that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: obama-racist.jpg (33 KB, 292x350) Image search: [Google]
obama-racist.jpg
33 KB, 292x350
Someone wanna explain how these fuckers make the connection that anyone who supports Brexit, whether british or not, is automatically labeled a racist. It seems this is their 1-2 punch, saying "You're a racist"
>>
Simply put, its because they assume that the ONLY reason people voted was "muh immigrants"
and the typical regressive left rhetoric
>>
File: Britain Girl.jpg (84 KB, 640x724) Image search: [Google]
Britain Girl.jpg
84 KB, 640x724
>>78613675
To a leftist, anyone who doesn't agree with them on everything is a racist. Leftism can be thought of as a religion and "racist" is their word for heretic. Seriously, adopt the mindset of assuming you're talking to a deluded cultist when conversing with shitlibs. It makes a LOT easier.
>>
>>78613766

I know right. I think they are just scared to death that Brexit will be seen in a positive light, and it will be, I think they are scared of that more than anything.

We must break it though, this "You're a racist" is like bandwagon tier, we gotta educate people, because it's so easy to say that.

>>78614316

But that's the strange thing though, I'm lefty myself, registered Democrat. I wan't to help break down this label because it's bullshit and hurtful and not true, it hides what the true meaning of brexit is and it has fuck all to do with race.
>>
File: Meanwhile in Britain.jpg (81 KB, 642x603) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in Britain.jpg
81 KB, 642x603
>>78613675
To be a member of the EU, you need to agree to take in as many refugees as you are ordered to do so. This is obviously a clever ploy at "cultural enrichment".

Well the UK agreed to do this for a while, then they got so many sharia kebabs that only 45% of the population is white and british anymore, and people are getting beheaded in the streets.

Nigel and friends decided that they had enough cultural enrichment. And schlomo said DAS RACIS
>>
You could do all kinds of mental gymnastics to try and link the two together but the smple answer is that "racism" has become a buzzword that has no meaning to them anymore beyond "something I disagree with." They'll wheel it out on every issue regardless of whether or not it has anything to do with race.
>>
I should add that I was not born here either. I came here legally as a kid, learned the language, followed the laws and became a US citizen. I mean it wasn't my birth right, I had to earn it and I bet you anything a lot of thos ewho became a US citizen believe in what's happening with Brexit, but no one calls them a racist.
>>
>>78614575
>To be a member of the EU, you need to agree to take in as many refugees as you are ordered to do so.

I mean, that isn't true. France, Italy and Germany wanted to try that, but everyone else told them to get fucked.
>>
File: 1465255362713.jpg (127 KB, 526x572) Image search: [Google]
1465255362713.jpg
127 KB, 526x572
>>78614575
>>
>>78613675
Supporting brexit is not necessarily racist, but you can certainly make a case for xenophobia. This wasn't a debate about dismantling the EU in order to free the common people of Europe from centralised bureaucracy. This was solely about putting British people first, and protecting their rights. i.e. not the rights of the rest of Europe, or 'foreigners'.
>>
>>78615508
>Supporting brexit is not necessarily racist, but you can certainly make a case for xenophobia.

This is kind of like what's happening here in the states. I'll give you an example. I live in Los Angeles county, came here in the very early 80s, watched this city as it quadrupled in size while I lived here. Now we also have a large Mexican and Central American population and a lot of them really do not belong here, why? Simply put they are not ready to be here, they do not share the same values as someone who came from mexico and did it the right way, assimilated.

Rent here costs a fortune and one of the reasons is because of the influx of these people , they come here, they get a room , either 1 or 2 br, then they put 10 people in there. ( I have seen this).

They either legally or illegally come here, let their visa expire and they just sit here. Half the illegal population here is overstayed visas. You also have to think about the jobs here too, these people make the worst type of employees because they take shit pay for impossible tasks and set a precedence for your average folks.

I'm really trying to be nice here, but I don't think it's fair to hijack an entire sidewalk and sell trash, literally stuff ou would find in the trash can, it's illegal, it's in a residential area. You are giving your neighbors so much crap by doing that, and it's obvious they are here illegally, either because they tell you or they are looking for under the table jobs.

Even the mexicans I know who came here legally hate this shit. Are they racist too? Enough is enough. What happened with Brexit needs to happen here, and all across the world.
>>
File: 12555902978.png (125 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12555902978.png
125 KB, 500x500
>>78614530
Ah, perhaps you are of the non-shitlib liberal persuasion. In that case, you guys really need to clean house. Those rabid SJWs are driving everyone into a RWDS to deal with em' and I'm sure how discriminate we're going to be once the Helicopters take off.

Basically, for your own safety, make sure you shit all over any and all SJWs you encounter. That way, you just might avoid a spot in my Helicopter.
>>
>>78613675

Stop caring about being labeled a racist.
>>
That word means nothing any more. It's just thrown around as a defense mechanism when you have no argument and have to resort to name calling.
>>
>>78616598
It's shit for everyone concerned, but I'm sure you know how hard it is when you don't win the birth lottery. There isn't really a fair solution; someone's always going to feel fucked over. It's easy to cry racist, because financial inequality is, by definition, unjust. But equally, it's just as easy to turn round and say hang on a minute, what about my rights?
>>
File: Money.jpg (40 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
Money.jpg
40 KB, 410x308
>>78617867
Winning the birth lotto isn't really all that great. You're either going to live to see the fortune squandered by one of the grandchildren, or you sold your soul to the PTB and are now destined for the guillotine when the proles inevitably rise up, break their chains, and wrap them around your neck instead.

Being poor sucks but at least it's a survivable event. Being rich would stress me out too damn much, I'd just will it all to charity and not let my kids see a red cent beyond what it cost to feed and shelter em'. No worries then.
>>
I want to see someone, a redpilled celebrity or politician just blow up in the face of this accusation, absolutely wreck the liberal fucker casually throwing it around so hard that it sets an example.

>"brexit racist"
>"many people are voting to leave the eu for reasons other than immigration. national sovereignty for example..."
>"you brexit? you racist"
>"excuse me? EXCUSE ME, RACIST? you're making an extremely serious allegation there, one that could drastically affect my personal life and my business life. such a smear on my reputation could cost me many friends and ruin my career, but you felt entitled to make it anyway. rest assured you will be hearing from my team of lawyers because i intend to sue you for slander to the full extent of the law."
>"ok you not racist"
>"too late homeslice, you're going DOWN."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.