[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FREEMASONS - IS THIS TRUE?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: SweatyTwitterFrog.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
SweatyTwitterFrog.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
I've long been suspicious that communism wasn't something new under the sun, without any roots leading to the past; rather that it was simply just the natural second half to follow "democracy" and "égalité, liberté, fraternité".
I've seen this words a couple of times recently: "The Masonic Revolt" used in regard to the French Revolution. Today I finally looked into the topic, and it is shocking to hear people reinforce my idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYbmkBOH0OE

So the Freemason & Illuminati NWO thing - is this true?
How much of the above video is truth?
Are we seriously fucked this much?
I knew of Soros and other Jews but if this is true than we are in very deep shit my friends. Is this one of the final redpills? Shall I to swallow this most bitter one of all?
Or is it just the paranoid nightmare of some schizophrenic on the level of 9/11 conspirators of reddit?
>>
There are a couple tight groups of individuals who wish to consolidate power, east, west, jews, possibly more, most global conflict you see stems from their power struggle, call them what you will but there is going to be a winner soon, and it won't be pretty for us small fish
>>
>>78611679
It's all very true but there is 2 ways to look at this

>Global elite that are conspiring for a one world government who will get rich off illegal immigration and open borders

and the biblical sense

>The NWO is to bring in the one world government INCLUDING satanism. The Masons strongly believe in this at the latter degrees. America is the new Babylon and Jerusalem is ground zero
>>
I've read a Freemason site that claimed Jews were banned from being members. This seems strange, as what the masons were doing is excactly what the Jews would do (and do). Anybody knows about this certain topic? Are they just lying?
>>
>>78614236
I have never heard of that but I will look it up. I strongly believe this is just not about Zionist or Ashkenazi Jews but rather a very big (small on a global scale) group of centuries old ideas that they feel must continue
>>
>>78614551
To clarify I believe Jews have a big role in this as well just not them only
>>
>>78614551
>>78614651
Thanks m8 looking for more info, just dump whatever you've got
>>
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/revolution.html

"French Freemasonry of the 18th century was an exclusive group, excluding Jews, actors, employees, workers and servants. The clergy were well represented, and the membership of some lodges, such as La Vertu in Clervaux, were composed entirely of Catholic clergymen. While the nobility were attracted to Freemasonry, the greater majority was made up of the bourgeoisie, to whom the masonic motto of equality appealed to their sense that they were the equal of the nobles. "
>>
The French tradition of Freemasonry is drastically different then the English tradition.
>>
File: 1461397220343.jpg (154 KB, 629x629) Image search: [Google]
1461397220343.jpg
154 KB, 629x629
>>
>>78615403
>>>/x/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.