[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>THESE KEKS ACTUALLY VOTED FOR A MEME Literally how did they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>THESE KEKS ACTUALLY VOTED FOR A MEME

Literally how did they ever achieve what they did? 51% of them are retarded.

Let's take the North back while they're weak, lads. It's time for us to cuck them.
>>
>>78609800
>51% of them are retarded
I don't know if you heard but the remain vote was only 49%
>>
>>78611062
Why are leafs allowed to post here?
>>
>>78611501
Why do you have your own flag but Scotland doesn't?
>>
>>78609800

Cry all you like. The UK is going to be a sovereign nation again. We have the biggest set of brass bollocks in the world right now, and in a few years, fuck it..a few weeks, you will want to be part of us again. You'll look around at your sinking-ship euro, and your intolerable levels of youth unemployment, and your place as whipping boy in the globalist fuck-dungeon, and you'll shed a tear.

Success breeds jealousy, m8.

time for an Ireleave. An Irevoir. A Dublout. A bye-reland.
>>
>>78611062
fpbp
>>
Still kicking myself for not going balls deep and betting a few grand on Leave when the odds were nutty
>>
>>78611570
That's not North Ireland
>>
>>78612176
Doesn't exist, there's only one Ireland
>>
>>78611062
Fucking rekt by a leaf
>>
>>78611062
Kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.