[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gerixt when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 890890f4.jpg (34 KB, 564x377) Image search: [Google]
890890f4.jpg
34 KB, 564x377
Gerixt when?
>>
Reichxit
>>
File: 1463517422105.png (129 KB, 304x351) Image search: [Google]
1463517422105.png
129 KB, 304x351
KROUT
>>
>>78609366
No you guys are honestly so brainwashed. It's like trying to get Sweden to accept that they have a refugee problem, most you guys will follow your great Merkel to the fucking grave as long as you can say you were "progerssive" and "making up for my country's history".

You and Sweden are to be sacrificial lambs to show the world how globalism doesn't work. I'm sorry your entire country was brainwashed into suicide but it's the path you guys chose.

Sorry man, but I don't see it, you will literally be the last member of the EU.
>>
>>78610012

You realize Chinese are buying Vancouver as you typed that right?
>>
>>78609366
Deutsche exit... Deuxit?

ReichRaus?
>>
File: 1433691269350.jpg (198 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1433691269350.jpg
198 KB, 600x800
>>78609366
Never going to happen if you guys have Merkel leading the country
>>
>>78610176
You realize your mother is in the other room getting Jihaded by Akmed as you typed that right?
>>
>>78609366
when you remove the dust from the good old windmill of friendship flag
>>
>>78609366
As soon as we get women out of politics
>>
>>78609366
When you remove Merkel. Ask Hofer for an Anschluss.
>>
>>78613064

best post.
>>
>>78609366
when you stop wasting your time filming yourselves shitting in each others mouths (literally) and fight for your country
>>
>>78610176

So what? They're buying Toronto too. And you know who's selling it to them? Jews. WWII refugee jews came to Toronto, worked and bought the properties they worked out of, those next to the ones they worked out of and the properties across the street as well.

Then they lobbied for mass immigration, and over the last 40+ years, Toronto was flooded with immigrants who competed for homes, apts, etc. and now that those jews are reaching the ends of their lives they're selling those properties to developers.

Chinks come and buy the properties at rates jews are giddy about and the chinks try to landlord like the jews did. Not the same thing, chins are really amateur compared to the kikes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.