[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently Donald Trump is being accused for rape. How le
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: ph8mef17cc2qbwe.jpg (223 KB, 800x491) Image search: [Google]
ph8mef17cc2qbwe.jpg
223 KB, 800x491
So apparently Donald Trump is being accused for rape. How legit is this? http://rickperryfraudhypocrite.blogspot.com/2016/06/i-can-easily-see-pervert-donald-trump.html
The source listed above contains a lot of articles, but I see a lack of evidence. Tell me /pol/, is the Don a rapist, or is just another scheme?
>inb4 le reddit shill
Just asking for your opinions.
>>
>>78607477

Media isn't going to touch this.

If they did, all the shit Clinton did would come out too.
>>
>>78607477
Nah, the story is fake as fuck. This shit SOUNDS fabricated.
>>
File: blackmanonwhitewoman.jpg (78 KB, 426x676) Image search: [Google]
blackmanonwhitewoman.jpg
78 KB, 426x676
This is more important.
>>
>>78608044
I was reading the articles and they do seem fabricated, but people say the same thing about Bill Clinton. I'm just worried people are going to try and use this.
>>
>>78607477
In the emails that Guicefer2 released, there was one where they were planning on accusing Trump of rape. They changed the original story but it's literally the same thing. The DNC is terrified of Trump and they've already used all their dirt on them so now they're resorting to lies to slander him.

Pretty funny though that the Clintons are accusing someone of rape.
>>
>>78607477
About as legit as Bill Clinton rape claims
>>
>>78607477
>rape allegedly happened 20 years ago
>only just now telling
Fake
>>
>>78607477
>Happened 20 years ago
>case thrown out of court due to lack of evidence

This is literally the worst they can find about Trump, claiming he was accused of rape without stating that the case was thrown out due to no evidence 20 years ago and how evil he is for getting accused in the first place.
>>
>>78607477
Ok first of all i would like nothing more than for this to be true. I dislike donald trump, but

> rickperryfraudhypocrite.blogspot.com

> BLOGSPOT

Your probably an inbred from some godforsaken town that most dont know exists but that doesnt excuse you from this. Next your gonna ask us if obama is a demon lizard prophet from europa because you read it on www.reptileniggerobama.net/news
>>
>>78611761
Looks like someone didn't read OP's post. :^)
Also, fuck off cuck.
>>
>rickperryfraudhypocrite.blogspot.com
we got the next CNN over here
>>
>>78611899
why are you speaking in the 3rd person
>>
>>78607477
Haven't seen it in the actual news so dropped. Even the Lügenpresse won't touch this shit, seems completely fabricated then.
>>
>current year
>still taking "rape" claims seriously
>>
>>78607477

If this was legit the media would be all over it. If not MSM then salon at least.

I don't think it happened. But I will say, if it did happen, she was probably asking for it.
>>
>>78607477
About as credible as the Clinton/Vince Foster murder.

This shit really needs to stop.
>>
>>78612759
media cant talk about it because the story has no substance if they did talk about it they know he would immediately take legal action.
>>
ya boy robert morrow is posting this link on twitter

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

sounds pretty scary
>>
>>78614570
That's where i got it from.
>>
>>78614570
and no real news angency will touch it. tabloid gossip at best and slander at worst
>>
Someone was going around saying the don was in Pedostein's flight booking list.
Hopefully it either isn't true, or his flight was for business and not degenerate blackmail enabling.

Something tells me that maybe it was an attempt to get don to set himself up for blackmail and it didn't work, because they would've released that shit to destroy him by now. Trump probably saw what was going on and noped the fuck out, meanwhile bill clinton kept going back for more, what, like 13 times?
>>
>>78615280
its certainly bad news bears, even if trump is the only dude who is gonna keep brown people out of the country i cant vote for a child rapist. really hope its not true
>>
people are still going to think hillary is more evil. republicans are held to a much lower standard than democrats and pretty much nothing is going to cost donald trump the election
>>
>>78615280
The reason no one touches it is because one of the lawyers FOR the women diddled by Epstein came out and defended Trump. They interviewed him and found him useful, but never suspected him or were suspicious of him. If they try and talk about Epstein then they're forced to talk about bill who sure as shit had a lot more to do with him.

Trump's numbers were found in his address book (which wad thousands of numbers in it), and apparently Trump used his plane once. Other than being in the elite class and frequenting the same restaurants they had nothing to do with each other. From memory they only attended the same party once.

There was oodles of stuff about this months ago, and were some great articles detailing it all, including stories about how Trump was involved with getting him thrown out of a place after it emerged he was flirting with or fucking a friend's very young daughter.

I'm hoping I haven't embellished too much. I don't have the time, but there ARE some articles about this that were published a fair while ago, probably last year. Hopefully someone looks for and finds them.
>>
>>78607477
>rumor that don hung out with this guy
LETS TALK ABOUT THIS

>fact that bill clinton took many trips to this same pedo's island retreat
LETS TALK ABOUT TRUMP
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (173 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
173 KB, 1440x1440
>>78607477
>http://rickperryfraudhypocrite.blogspot.com/
>>
he raped his wife once but this is bullshit
>>
>>78616415
90% of people on /pol/ already know about Bill.
>>
all of this shilling, holy shit
>>
>>78607477
>rape accusions

Why does this always happen when some men endanger the current system?
>>
>>78616983
shilling is pointless, even democrats won't want hillary after brexit
>>
File: 1461963319049.png (545 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
1461963319049.png
545 KB, 512x768
>dan the man and epstein shit happens a few years back
>tell my family, tell my friends, talk about it wherever I go
>everyone looks at me like a retard
>oh did I mention epstein was friends with trump?
>"HOLY SHIT ARREST DRUMPF"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.