[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US Military to Allow Sick Freaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: pink battalion.jpg (85 KB, 595x378) Image search: [Google]
pink battalion.jpg
85 KB, 595x378
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ban-on-transgender-troops-to-be-lifted-july-1/ar-AAhB4tp?li=BBnb7Kz

What better time to slide this gem of a policy revision under the radar than during the brouhaha over Brexit? Say goodbye to the American military, as the Pentagon will now determine how long a soldier must serve before becoming entitled to hormone treatments and reassignment surgery on the taxpayers' dime.
>>
Salty female grunts will beat the living shit out of the trannies if they house crossdressers with them. Can't wait for the "bigotry in the military" articles.
>>
File: dead amerifat 23.jpg (34 KB, 278x238) Image search: [Google]
dead amerifat 23.jpg
34 KB, 278x238
>americans
not suprised. these faggots will be easy to kill
>>
>>78606802
I could see it being a good idea. What could be more insulting than being killed by a tranny?
Didn't Israel prove that female front line soldiers demoralize the enemy?
>>
>>78606802
Alright /pol/ sell me on what's the best country to move to if Trump doesn't get elected and fix all this shit.
>>
On the plus side we can have guys pretend to be female to btfo all of the wannabe gi Jane's applying
>>
>>78606802

>howdoesevolutionwork.jpg

Good, they will likely be the first to die as cannon fodder, subsequently removing their genes from the human gene pool.
>>
File: CiUb9OCUkAAkFKw.jpg (58 KB, 599x398) Image search: [Google]
CiUb9OCUkAAkFKw.jpg
58 KB, 599x398
>>78608283

>its this guy again.

Wheres vlad when you need him?

Kill yourself, your sub-human and you know it deep down inside.
>>
>>78609517
Leave him alone. He's Turkish. Poor lil guy has enough trouble. Let the sad bastard vent a little.
>>
File: Turkroach_a5e67e_5943210 (1).gif (288 KB, 484x480) Image search: [Google]
Turkroach_a5e67e_5943210 (1).gif
288 KB, 484x480
>>78608283
They're preping for a war with you roach. The more bodies to throw at you the better.
>>
>>78606802
Flesh shields are flesh shields. As long as they keep our military filled
>>
>>78608463
No. Female soldiers actually place male soldiers at risk. The casualty rate amongst male Israeli soldiers tripled once women were given combat roles and serving alongside their male counterparts.
>>
>>78606802
Hey OP I am a trans soldier and the US military is paying for my hormones and surgery with your tax dollars.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>78610822
I doubt it could have tripled considering they only have one battalion of front-line female soldiers
>>
>>78609303
>implying transsexuality is genetic
>>
Wouldn't you want them dying in combat? They want to be 'equal' it's a win win nip bro.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.