[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exchange Program!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x618
Canada,

Would you guys be interested in an exchange? We send you our "progressives" and all of their satellite pets. You send us all of your conservatives.

What would be the outcome after 20 years, 50 years.

Thought experiment and possible keks.

Photo unrelated.
>>
No, I don't want to live in a Republic, who's constitution says there's freedom of religion who's so full of niggers and spics
>>
>>78606521
You don't actually believe this.
>>
>>78606782
Yes I do, it wouldn't betray our great commonwealth if the country doesn't recognise HM Queen Elizabeth II and all her heirs as head of state then I don't want to live there. God save the Queen
>>
>>78606521
Those are part of the satellite pets. They would go north with those who love them much.
>>
>>78607292
What state has the most religious people?
>>
>>78607132
you are a god damn embarrassment
kill yourself
>>
>>78607811
I'm an embarrassment because when my family came here from Europe they pledged allegiance to the queen? Every single Canadian when they turn 18 should have to also, and if they refuse they get deported
>>
>>78608053
You're an embarrassment for pledging allegiance to anybody. Be loyal to your nation, not some old billionaire hag who doesn't know who you are.
>>
>>78605448
yes lets do this please

i dont want to be in that shithole anymore
>>
>>78607676
That's hard to say. Northwest like Utah and Idaho are loaded with Mormons, Deep South with baptists, north east with Protestants and Catholics. Etc etc. why?
>>
>>78608464
Since most of California would be empty, we can promise you guys some nice properties.
>>
>>78608053
I'd love to know where you think native Canadians should be deported to if they don't pledge allegiance to the queen.
>>
>>78605448
Have to Break my heart an spewing but .. ... LISTEN ...YOU WERE ALWAYS THE MONG /RONG UN .. WE SENT OK BAD UNDS TO OZ ... ITS HARD TO SAY BUT YOUR NATION WERE DEFECTS AN MONGS AN SPASTICS ..
>>
>>78608800
what in gods name are you on about?
>>
>>78608514
I don't think I'll be able to find a Christian wife in Canada, all the Christians here just say they're Christian but will jump into bed with someone right away.
>>
>>78608740
To whichever country their parents are from
>>
>>78608931
Uh huh... Which is Canada...
>>
>>78605448

They all say they are going to Canada when Trump wins anyway.
>>
>>78609213
Whichever country their grandparents are from then, everyone's who's a republican here anyway is some shitskin who shouldn't be here
>>
>>78609465
Which is still Canada. Do you not know what 'native' means?
>>
>>78608874
Yeah if we got rid of the more liberal side here, we could still produce a fair number of good Christian girls. Even quite a few of the ones I know that have slept around a bit feel bad about it in a way. But they are social animals that follow what society tells them like sheep.
>>
>>78609641
Ohhhh indian native I thought you meant native born. Who gives a damn what they think or do? 90% of them end up in prison, we should just throw away the key next time any of them get in, crime would be down 1,000%
>>
>>78609929
If it's something you've done in the past but regret and change I guess it's acceptable, sometimes you discover you're a Christian later in life because we aren't raised in that life anymore. I've been abstinent for 6 years personally and I intend to keep going until I find a wife
>>
>>78609465
Settle down there ehhh. We can talk to the bongs see if mother England wants in on this and you can go live closer to your monarch.
>>
>>78605448
That's a painting, not a photo. Idiot.
>>
>>78610338
If the EU loving Cucks want to move here (a non EU country) like their twitter says I'd gladly take their place!
>>
>>78610193
Good for you man. I honestly feel that in the absence of the degenerate influence from the left, most of our Christian girls would never succumb to the degeneracy themselves. It's all peer pressure with ladies.
>>
>>78610563
It's ok the new, post trade, America will accept autists as well. So long as they are politically aligned with us.
>>
>>78610589
The bible says this too, it was a woman who took the forbidden fruit. It's unfortunate in the first place that so many people regardless of gender feel they're okay in taking part in such degeneracy, our culture is becoming overly sexualised and it's causing us long term problems.
>>
>>78609995
Confirmation Bias

I actually don't want you here.

/pol/ is satire, but I get the vibe you actually believe the things you're saying.
>>
>>78610575
See. We can work this out. We just need to shuffle the deck a bit.

Pancakes to verify humanity. Kek is watching.
>>
>>78610997
It's a waste of taxpayer money, they just keep going in and going out endlessly. Tax dollars should not pay for this.
>>78611030
>kek is watching
There's only one God and he's not a frog
>>
Canada's a lost cause, but I'm not going to go join some fucking seppos because things are tough. God save the queen.

It is a tempting proposal though, at least on the surface.
>>
>>78611227
It's a joke bud.
>>
>>78611797
It's not a joke, God was very specific when he told us not to make any graven images.
>>
>>78611227
It's a joke bud.
>>
>>78613601
No it's not
>>
>>78613728
Well man. Dunno what to tell you. It does seem you are a bit bent out of shape over it so ignore the joke.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.