[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep hearing that the pound has fallen to its lowest point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: pound-dollar-five-_2491554c.jpg (33 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
pound-dollar-five-_2491554c.jpg
33 KB, 460x287
I keep hearing that the pound has fallen to its lowest point in 35 years? But this image is telling me that it was significantly lower in 2008 and marginally lower in 2010.

How can people get away with saying it's the lowest since 35+ years when it's not even the lowest in six years?
>>
>>78605414
I'm sure youve heard by now but politicians pay media outlets to make stories that support their claims regardless of actual validity and most people just eat that shit up with out ever thinking
>>
>>78605414
Temporary hype from the whole breakup with EU.
Gonna stabilize after normies find out it's gonna take another 2 years for it to actually take effect, and even then progress will be relativly slow.
>>
>>78605659

I know but it's just totally and obviously untrue and you can check the veracity of the claim in about three seconds.

So where is this "lowest in 35 years" coming from?
>>
File: orly.jpg (87 KB, 438x400) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
87 KB, 438x400
>>78605414
>this image is telling me that it was significantly lower in 2008

Congratulations, faggot, you made me put my glasses on.
>>
>>78606149
>So where is this "lowest in 35 years" coming from?

Some low end economist vaguely mentioned it in a drunk celebration rant after yesterday.
It was the highest number the newsteam could report on, so that's what the story became.

Aka: Because "Lowest since mid-february" doesn't make good headlines.
>>
>>78607190
If Norway ever holds a significant referendum, stay home! It was retards like you who fucked us yesterday.
>>
File: 1.png (72 KB, 1254x507) Image search: [Google]
1.png
72 KB, 1254x507
>>78605414
Your image is too shitty for me to tell what you did wrong
>>
File: no.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
no.png
9 KB, 645x773
Is the economic happening over until Monday?
I was having fun
>>
>>78605414
and tomorrow or so it will be up again
who cares? stop being hysterical
>>
>>78605414
No y axis again
Ahahahah
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.