[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITS: What is our response if a second referendum actually happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 18
BRITS:
What is our response if a second referendum actually happens?
How can we push even harder than we did before?
>>
Bumping for Britain
>>
This is important, fags
>>
>>78601907
You can't let them do that.
Revolt if necessary.
>>
>>78602478
Most brits are good goys and will just stay home if a revolution started.
Maybe this was even part of (((their))) plan.
Let Brexit win first time, crash the market, scare everybody into another vote where they remain.
>>
>>78601907
>>78602132
>>78602475
Just shut up, enjoy the win and stop being a paranoid cuck for a bit.
If the government does fuck the people over then we all march down to Westminster and build a nice swing set for them.
>>
There won't be a second referendum, it would be such blatant bullshit
>>
>>78602869
If you haven't noticed, a majority of the brexit voters are passed fighting age and would be borderline useless in an uprising.
Call me paranoid, but I'd think it's better for people to have a good idea of how to respond if something like that DID happen.
>>
Have a couple more one so you can best out of 3
>>
>>78601907
If this happens it would literally shit on all democracy
For instance then it would open up all elections to be 'revoted'
I mean hey if you didn't vote or didn't know what you were voting for that's on you. Learn from the mistake and live with the consequences.
>>
Can a French and German bro tell me a likely timetable for when your countries could vote on leaving? Or is it even possible?

All this shit I'm hearing about Scotland, N. Ireland and even fucking London leaving the U.K. seems crazy if there's a chance the entire EU will collapse in the next few years.
>>
>>78603267
>If you haven't noticed, a majority of the brexit voters are passed fighting age

You don't need literally everyone to go down there, a scant few thousands would be able to break in.

>but I'd think it's better for people to have a good idea of how to respond if something like that DID happen.

No, you're jumping at imagined shadows and rejecting the only possible solution to your imagined problems.

>WHAT IF THERE'S A SECOND REFERENDUM?!
>WHAT IF THERE'S A THIRD REFERENDUM?!
>WHAT IF THERE'S A FOURTH REFERENDUM?!

Answer is you remove the cunts, can't do it or are unwilling to do it? Tough shit, then you have no leverage and they will do what they want regardless.
Stress about a second referendum situation if one develops, don't start crying about milk that hasn't even been spilt yet. Living in fear of merchants is not living at all.
>>
Also, if you don't like the way a vote goes, tuff shit, that's democracy. A second vote would be a sham.
>>
File: ichigo-mashimaro-ana_9780.jpg (45 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ichigo-mashimaro-ana_9780.jpg
45 KB, 320x240
>>78601907
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nKGAI8iqyc

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>>
File: Dont take no for an answer.jpg (204 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
Dont take no for an answer.jpg
204 KB, 1024x1365
>>78603082
it's a common EU tactic. Discard the first vote, and have another vote with way less press attention and win because people think they don't need to vote again, as logic would dictate.
>>
SECOND REFERENDUM

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?????!??
>>
>>78604179
source ?
>>
>>78601907
just torpedo this attempt at a 2nd ref before it happens. remind people that it was Labours committment to rubbing Britains nose in diversity (particularly their own northern base) that helped create this mess. if they'd been a bit sensible with transitional controls its doubtful a 1st referendum would have been called. likewise it was Labour dishing out regional parliaments and stoking nationalism in the celtic fringe thats created widening fissures in the union. most of these issues can be pinned on Straw, Blair, Beckett, Campbell, Prescott etc.
>>
>>78603895
>don't start crying about milk that hasn't even been spilt yet.
Calm down mate, I'm just saying that the glass is being pushed hard and it would be better to have SOME idea of where that would lead for us.
I'm not sitting here on the edge of my seat shitting myself over it, but the purpose of this thread is to talk about how you would respond to it IF there were.
>>
>>78604512
Don't know what book it's from, but you can google the votes themselves. They each have a wikipedia page, and it's legit.
>>
>>78604179
So the votes against a eu constitution were ignored huh? So wheres our constitution then
>>
>>78601907

R I O T
I
O
T

Second Referendum would prove everyone who wanted out of the EU right, it would piss all over the grave of democracy.
>>
>>78604648
Your country doesn't have any sort of restriction on arbitrarily requiring re-voting?
>>
We just have to crash the EU before the scots leave
>>
>>78601907
You riot. They wouldn't have a second vote if the tables were turned, so you don't give them a second vote now.
>>
>>78603267
Old veterans vs Liberal pussies. Jeez, I wonder who will win.
>>
The joint heads of the EU have stated that they should finish the process of removing the UK as soon as possible by the way.
>>
>>78601907
No fucking way. You can't let yourselves be held hostage by these faggots.
>>
>>78604938
The individual rejections were ignored, but together they made the constitution get temporarily rejected.

Most of the constitution was actually added with the "Treaty of Lisbon" instead, only a few years after. So in effect the votes were ignored.
>>
>>78604648
>Calm down mate

You calm down, dipshit. You've won a great victory, and if you're not going to stop and smell the roses but try to find a whiff of shit instead then there is no point in any of it.

> the purpose of this thread is to talk about how you would respond to it IF there were.

There is only one way to respond, you fuck them over. If you won't back the will of the people with the bodies of the people then it's all pointless and they'd simply hold referendums until they win.

Have fun now, if for whatever reason the powers that be decide to bring another referendum then go apeshit, not before.
>>
File: Salt.jpg (254 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
Salt.jpg
254 KB, 1500x1125
>>78601907

you could swim in it it's so much
>>
>>78605423
I agree. Get the fuck out of that godforsaken union AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. That anyone at all can't see that Germany's ultimate goal is to create a monolithic federal European state similar to what we have in the US is insane. They want to create the United States of Europe AND NO COUNTRIES WILL EVER BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE.

This is just Germany trying yet again to conquer Europe. I don't know what the fuck it is with the Germans but they are just fucking obsessed with making a European empire.
>>
>>78604179

we had a referendum where a 84% "no" vote was ignored. yay politics
>>
>>78601907
West has to learn that sometimes you need to punish people. In past monarchies punished innocent people all the time, but now it seems that you can punish a single guy in charge.
>>
>>78606005

i KEK'd hard @ that last part for some reason
>>
>>78606005
>>78605813
>>78605423

If the EU remove us ASAP we are fucked.

They will offer us a sub par deal and either we accept OR we remain because we can't agree.

Make no mistake this is a fucking war right now and our biggest enemy is our own people.
>>
>>78602478
They don't have guns. How will they revolt?
>>
>>78606356
Are you fucking serious? A referendum about what?

I don't understand how referendums can be ignored. Why have them in the first place if you're just going to pretend they didn't happen (just like in Greece a while back)?
>>
>>78605423
They will allow the UK to leave, but will try to really fuck them up economically to set an example for other EU members.

Basically by giving them shit-tier trade deals with the remaining EU members.
>>
>>78603267
Yes yes lets fight a civil war against low income working class voters because i'm a liberal university student who got mad at a democratic vote.
>>
>>78604179
>Ignored
Bullshit, the constitution project was dropped.
>>
>>78606610

one small correction: "people in our country" are not necessarily "our own people"
>>
>>78606610
LEAVE AT ALL COSTS

Sure, it will be bad for a while but you must divorce yourselves from the continental overlords. You HAVE to do this if you want any kind of future for the United Kingdom.
>>
>>78603267
Hardened veterans of war vs. dudes that like dragon dildos up their asses. Did you think this through?
>>
>>78606750
>Bullshit, the constitution project was dropped.
It was only renamed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon
>>
>>78606005
If europeans can't unite they won't be able to stand up to countries like the US or Russia, and in the most extreme case could be annexed.

In the absolute worst case, this refugee insanity was an intentional move by outside powers to destabilize the union.
>>
>>78606643

surely they can sharpen some sticks
>>
>>78606676

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_citizens-initiated_referendum,_2009

literally "should it be illegal to whack your kid on the ass"

pushed by a greenie, lefty politician (with no kids). voter turnout was low at 50 odd percent, but a result is a result... well, apparently not
>>
>>78606781

I wonder what life was like in America after they btfo the british? There must be a book on that.
>>
>>78601907

Relax. Everything I heard on BBC and Sky last night was basically "this is it" regardless of leave or remain. The people have spoken. It's fucking over.

This isn't Bush/Gore. There's no reasonable point of contention. It was a solid decision.
>>
What Britain desperately needs is the Queen herself to come out and give a televised speech commending the British people for making their DEMOCRATIC decision and ensuring that she will instruct Her Majesty's Government to enforce the will of the power in an efficient, orderly manner. Boom, problem solved.
>>
>>78606781
I know its catch 22.

If we wait the chance of a second ref grows and grows.

If we inact article 50 and start talks there WILL fuck us over. Remeber Napoleon and his trade war with us? Think that but 2x worse...

If the referendum is ignored I predict huge unrest
>>
>>78606676

and it was 87% not 84%, after a second look
>>
>>78601907
War is the only answer, any other action is just cuck tier
>>
>>78606676
Public owned infrastructure. It was non binding so the government ignored it and sold public assets anyway.
>>
This kind of stuff happens every election. It's no big deal.
>>
>>78606943
Well, that was more of a civil war to be honest. It was a family feud of British colonists on the American side and homeland British back on the island. I suspect it was testy for a while but by 1789 we already had a constitution together and were doing okay by and large.
>>
>>78606676
They have a house of lords and an incontinent bitch that can deny the will of the public. The funny part about it is that they can't do shit about it because they have been unarmed.
>>
File: ThePatriot.jpg (37 KB, 445x295) Image search: [Google]
ThePatriot.jpg
37 KB, 445x295
Sacrifices have to be made to win, but wouldn't the economy just bounce back up, thanks to the magic of Capitalism?
>>
>>78607252
The House of Lords pre-Parliament Act was actually a good thing for the people but of course the leftist scum had to fuck that over leaving no checks against the increasingly Marxist House of Commons.

We're not allowed to have anything nice, don't you know? White people with traditional values are literally Hitler.

Just fuck my world up.
>>
>>78606728
Stop pretending that other EU members have shit to contribute. If it doesn't come out of Germany (merkel) it still comes for China, but has a massive tariff applied.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 640x1136
Possible happening
>>
>>78607327
Yes. The British will be fine. Like I said, it will be a little rocky but I'm 100% certain the British will be better than before after a few years post-Brexit.
>>
Hello, stupid American here. I thought the UK was always separate from the EU, hence why they have the Pound while everyone else has the Euro?
>>
>>78602869
10/10 lad.
>>
>>78607252

inb4 they get a constitution that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

If Switzerland can do it they can too.
>>
>>78607327
>but wouldn't the economy just bounce back up, thanks to the magic of Capitalism?

not if EU decides to fuck with the UK out of spite and to set an example. The UK NEEDS good trade deals with the remaining EU nations to maintain a good economy.
>>
>>78607504
JUST
>>
>>78606735
</underrated>
>>
>>78601907
It won't happen, they just can't keep throwing referendums until one ends up with the result they like.
>>
>>78607532
They have a permanent exemption from the Eurozone and the Schengen Area but are otherwise members of the EU.
>>
>>78607165

ah shit, i was referring to the anti-smacking bill, but now you mention it, the asset sales one was more recent and just as bad
>>
>>78607546
Fuck them. Let Europe suffer by being cut off from the British. The Americans, the Canadians, the Australians, basically everyone friendly outside of the EU will be more than happy to help them along if only to fuck the EU cucks.
>>
>>78607504
What did you guys expect? theres so much at stake for them they'll do ANYTHING to stay in

if they do refuse the vote, the people have justification to revolt.
>>
>>78601907
kek

At first glance I thought you had photoshopped the JUST haircut onto him.
>>
File: 1465728795941.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1465728795941.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Put it this way, if we're made to do another vote then let me just say that some of you are alright so don't go to the polling station
>>
>>78601907
They can call for a second referendum this quickly? Then what is the fucking point of voting.

Just call for another do over ad infinitum.
>>
>>78606911
US and Russia want the low hanging fruit. You know, the ones that have been fighting civil wars since forever. The UK is nothing but good guys and will unit the US and the country formerly known as the USSR.
>>
>>78607504

what do we know about this (((ex advisor)))

and isnt he a lucky little worm, what with tommy mair in custody and all
>>
>>78608058
Seriously this. US and UK are tight as fuck. We're bros for the long haul. We're not going to let anything bad happen to our cousins across the pond.
>>
>>78607546
So based Trump could make America and Britain great again? Trump is not only America's only hope, he Britain's as well.
>>
>>78601907
>What is our response if a second referendum actually happens?
Have a third one
>>
>>78608174
MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>78608186
>8 years later.
>26th referendum ran.
>Still says leave.
>>
File: UK imports exports 2014.jpg (294 KB, 1419x815) Image search: [Google]
UK imports exports 2014.jpg
294 KB, 1419x815
>>78607501
Let this picture educate you on how much EU can fuck with UK if they really want to.
>>
>>78601907
>What is our response if a second referendum actually happens?
the response is to vote UKIP at the next general election and make certain that we'll never have a majority government again
>>
>>78608155
Hillary will definitely punish them, just as Obama warned them. She has stated how her and Obama are very similar, and Obama has told Britain they will be last on trade.

Based Trump is their only hope.
>>
We should have a referendum on whether we have another referendum on brexit or not.
>>
>>78606911
You are correct. the only thing keeping Putin from tickling your assholes for fun is the fact that the UK were allies(even if it was just in name). Putin saw this shit coming a year ago and started claiming territory. Once trump gets in, we will pick up most of the UK (drop the drunks from Scotland and northern Ireland) and will own the fucking world. The new supreme ruler will be known as the Trump, not the Ceasar.
>>
>>78608427
>implying Hillary isn't going to be BTFO in November

Nigger, please. The planets and stars are all in alignment. Brexit won and so will Trump. Globalists are getting blown the fuck out at every turn. The Jew is done.
>>
>>78608474
seriously, if they fuck around you have the obligation to riot
>>
>>78608379
Your picture shows the UK can fuck over the EU more so than the opposite.
>>
>>78608638
This. The only answer to this is straight up rebellion. I believe in the British people. Nigel Farage will get the British whipped up into a frenzy if they try any shit.
>>
>>78608592
The EU has nothing to do with NATO. You autists do understand the difference between the two, right?
>>
>>78607546
Doesn't the UK already have a sufficient influence in Europe though to deter such moves? I don't think the Europe would impose such measures to just set an example, and risk more nations having a justification to leave, as well.
>>
Tony Blair spent so much time selling us out to get a comfy EU job
Now he is in Panic mode
>>
>>78607447
Calm down. Learn how to do that thing they call "self reflection". when you realize that the white people are the AntiHitler, you will come back an apologize. If you are not ready, sit back down and try again.
>>
IF there is a second referendum will we fight for the first result? Lads..
>>
>>78608638
we're good at that shit. Bring it on.
>>
>>78601907
Kill some pakis senpai, it's obvious they are tying to cause unrest if they do
>>
>>78607544
I am a german who hates merkel and thinks that this entire thing was just to get her skank ass a little higher in opinion by the dumbfucks who remain.
>>
>>78608379
All your picture shows is how dependant other countries are on British import&export.
>>
File: 0a7b54b908[1].jpg (66 KB, 665x600) Image search: [Google]
0a7b54b908[1].jpg
66 KB, 665x600
>>78601907
so why not do a 3rd referendum then? and then when brexit won again make a 4th and so on, what would stop them to just keep making petitions?
is there some safety measure to prevent that from happening?
>>
>>78607546
hahahahahaha. are you so stupid to think that trade deals with the "EU" mean shit? people are buying Chinese TVs and you are begging for every welfare dollar that you can get. Welcome to being fucked.
>>
>>78608637
I'm saying Brits better start rooting for Trump. They will be punished until November, so to hang tight until then. In the meantime they should become adamant centipedes.
>>
>must have 80% voter turn out
>must have at least 60% vote to leave
>no one over 60 can vote

Uh huh.
>>
>>78609172
>safety measure to prevent that from happening

Ask the Irish fucks.
>>
>>78609251
I'm with you honestly. Just like we were rooting for the Brexit I hope the Britbongs root for Trump. It's perfect.
>>
>>78607859
This nigger knows whats up.
>>
>>78606922
Throw the immigrants into the harbor.
>>
>>78609172
common sense
>>
Potentially they could heavily re-negotiate our role in the EU and how the thing is run, and then ask for another vote to make absolutely sure this isn't what the people want in about a year's time.

Since leavers are so vocal about everyone shutting up now that the vote has spoken I can't really see why they'd complain about another vote. Obviously it would be ridiculous to keep voting about the bloody thing again and again, but seeing as it was so close the prospect of an actually reformed EU should be on the table if such a thing were possible.

I can't really see any problem with that other than the EU likely telling us to fuck off.

Without those reforms though I can't see much of a justification for another referendum. The cost of it might be an issue, but since we're throwing it away so you guys can role play empire I don't see it being a real objection.
>>
>>78607868
justification to revolt, but no way to actually do it. U.S. Second Amendment.
>>
If they try this second referendum bullshit, it's time to go full French Revolution. Because even if you win the second referendum, nothing is stopping a third with the goalposts moved even farther. The will keep trying until they get the answer they want.
>>
File: 1465971211830.jpg (31 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1465971211830.jpg
31 KB, 267x200
>b-but we'll just rebel!

>>78606934

Kiwis had something by a bigger margin get ignored, didn't do shit.

48% of Britain is against you. You're unarmed, to the point you can't even use kitchen knives against your overloards. What's your plan?
>>
>>78601907
If they pulled that shit it would just piss people off more though, no way remain would win
>>
>>78609474
No fuck off.

We voted LEAVE
>>
THE Fact * they in parliament * see this .. an will dismiss it in hindsight ... Fact .. < Fact this !
Its a joke that the poles can throw at too Govt ... from old daze
>>
>>78602673

Thats just jewish enough to work. Course soros has already made bank
>>
>>78609474
A second vote would devastate every other have baked election. The public has spoken... stop praying you can find a dead guy or two to help your cause.
>>
>>78609749
I would swim across the pond to give this guy a gun. Don't fuck with him.
>>
>>78609474
Fuck you. Your countrymen voted LEAVE and LEAVE it shall be! DON'T BE A KEKOLD AND LET THESE FAGGOTS FUCK YOU!!!
>>
>>78609778
Ladies and Gentlemen. This person has a vote.
>>
>>78609778
I literally don't understand what you've just said.
>>
>>78609172

Yeah, we'd have a general election and vote in MPs that don't want to be in the EU. Right now we have a government that is largely pro-EU and we voted them in on pro-EU platforms.

Frankly with only 50% of the vote saying Brexit and the risk of losing Scotland and Ireland I'd say it's their duty to either not leave, or come as close to staying as they possibly can.

2/4 of the countries in the UK overwhelmingly voted to be in the EU, 48% of the voters who bothered to vote want to stay in and they're the younger half of the population, and the government wants to stay in.

It could cause real problems if they're too extreme about this right now.
>>
>>78601907

I'd imagine many of the more moderate voters, who didn't really care, but voted remain beforehand, would suddenly switch vote just to spite the undemocratic assholes who'll keep spitting out "No fair, I shoulda won. again again".

We'd hit back harder.
>>
File: 1466781983841.jpg (335 KB, 600x777) Image search: [Google]
1466781983841.jpg
335 KB, 600x777
Sure bet there would be an outrage if stay was voted in and leavers demanded a second vote.

It has been decided niggers. Democracy has spoken and if you decide to go against the will of the people you are a fucking traitor.
>>
>>78607868
Revolt with what, even pens are being taken away because they are considered dangerous.

Well /pol/ wanted happening now there WILL be happenings. The globalists will descend into panic mode and start making mistakes left and right. They won't be able to be subversive anymore.
>>
>>78601907
>we'll be having referendums until you vote remain
It doesn't work that way libshit.
>>
>>78610184
>Frankly with only 50% of the vote saying Brexit and the risk of losing Scotland and Ireland I'd say it's their duty to either not leave, or come as close to staying as they possibly can.
Fuck them. They lost. You won. Leave the EU and if those Scottish fucks want to go be cucked with the continental Jew then let them. They're dragging you down anyway with their Marxism.
>>
>>78610184
>risk of losing Scotland and Ireland
And nothing of value was lost.

They rely on England too heavily to leave anyways without turning in a 3rd world shit hole.
>>
>>78610429
This. I would give my left nut to be rid of California and New York. Think about the possibilities with the two cucked countries gone from the UK!
>>
>>78609749

We voted leave to the EU as it is right now. If Scotland leave and Ireland leaves and there is a reformed EU on the table then we didn't vote to leave the EU. Did we?

I can't see any objection to this other than you're afraid of losing because you realise leave doesn't really have a strong enough mandate to hold on to its position.
>>
>>78601907
I wouldn't even dignify it by voting.
I've already said damn the consequences of leaving Europe.
Next itl be damn the consequences of letting some near sighted whelps try to undermine popular rule.
Turnout would be 10% and unanimous and collectively the country would stifle a chuckle and speak the words "non-binding".

I don't think any politician would willingly even humour something so disastrously undemocratic by allowing a second vote.
>>
Looks like the EU cucks want the British patriots out of the EU soon. That's good fucking news!

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/top-eu-leader-we-want-britain-out-as-soon-as-possible
>>
File: 1466721574555.jpg (77 KB, 794x972) Image search: [Google]
1466721574555.jpg
77 KB, 794x972
There will be no second referendum.

That's the position to take and hold.

Would they be calling for another one if they had won? This is just the Left throwing a shitfit like they always do when they lose.
>>
>>78610302
There will be a metric ton of sticks flying.
>>
>>78601907

Tbh if we have another vote I'll probably vote remain.

I can't be arsed for all this shit especially when it looks like at the end of it we'll probably end up with a deal like Norway's. In which case, what's the point?

Sure, I'd love to crash the union and see a new looser agreement of nation-states take its place. But that might be a pipe dream.
>>
File: v1Ikzx2[1].png (426 KB, 578x526) Image search: [Google]
v1Ikzx2[1].png
426 KB, 578x526
>>78606922
Sharpened sticks are illegal m8.

BIN THAT STICK
>>
>>78610732
>I don't think any politician would willingly even humour something so disastrously undemocratic by allowing a second vote.
That's what I can't understand. We in the west jerk each other off over MUH DEMOCRACY but when there's a result the leftists don't like they immediately go into DEMOCRACY SUX mode. It's fucking infuriating.
>>
NEXIT WHEN
>>
>>78610769

Surely if there isn't to be another referendum at some point we need another general election first where MPs can make their position clear.

What the hell are they supposed to be negotiating for right now? To be in the single market? To leave? To make trade deals with whoever will take us? All they know is that the country is basically 50/50 on wanting to be in the EU.
>>
>>78610888
Excellent trips.
Fun fact every remain area that isn't Scotland contains a large university.

Literal children lost this vote, and surprise surprise, they're now behaving like children.

People seem to ignore the fact that the people who backed leave were the people who voted to join the common market 40 years ago. Why would they reverse their decision? Maybe 20 years of experience the morons in academia are lacking?

The ignorance and hubris of youth is utterly boundless.
>>
>>78611294
The referendum question was pretty goddamn clear. "Leave" won. That means you leave the EU. Work out trade deals if you want, no one cares. JUST SAVE YOURSELVES FROM EUROPE!
>>
>>78610850
blacks are regressing to spear chucking!
>>
>>78611437
The youth are literally the worst part of the electorate in seemingly every country. We should up the voting age to 30.
>>
>>78611437
>People seem to ignore the fact that the people who backed leave were the people who voted to join the common market 40 years ago.
good point.
>>
>>78610850
Dont be a prick, bin the stick.
>>
>>78606922
No body "needs" a sharpen stick anon. Honestly would you feel safer knowing that you had something that could kill you that close by? If no one had sharpened sticks, no one would ever feel the need for one.
>>
>>78611587
where it used to be, before the liberals starting whinging about not having their voices heard.
>>
>>78611587
Should raise it to 40, I know a lot of retards on their thirties
>>
>>78611687
But if no-one had a sharpened stick, I'd sharpen one and be king of all I survey.
Then the mass stick sharpening would commence in earnest.
>>
>>78611901
40 then. That sounds even better desu.
>>
>>78611487

That's great. We 'leave'. But 48% of the UK wants to be in the EU and nearly all of the government got in on pro-EU platforms. Including Boris Johnson. The man touted to lead the Brexit negotiations.

In what way is this government equipped to deal with these negotiations? This is a real problem because there is going to be another general election at some point. If you piss off 48% of the voters you're going to lose power. And contrary to what /pol/ has said this isn't a left/right thing.

There isn't just the UK in the EU or the UK out of the EU.
>>
>>78601907
Blair is a war criminal.

We did a good job the 1st time and we'd do better the next. Keep redpilling people.
Making the dumb proles vote until the result is satisfactory is a big redpill by itself, especially if you've genuinely believed only fascist regimes pull this shit.
Either way, the fire has started and will be impossible to stem now.

Also, keep in mins that voter fraud was involved on the Bremain side, which means even more people support Brexit than the numbers show.
>>
>>78611930
DAY OF THE SHARPENED STICK SOON
>>
>>78607447
In hindsight, I agree with you. >>78608804
Never said shit about NATO.
>>
A second referendum would not go down well and they fucking know it

What did Nigel Farage say
>...and we did it without a single bullet being fired
Tells you all you need to know
>>
>>78612027
Peer up Nigel Farage and let him handle the negotiations. Boom, problem solved.

The new parliament won't be elected for what, 3 years? That's well within the 2 year timeframe to get out of the EU. Then the cucks will be free to elect some asshole labour fuckwit so they can feel good about themselves and pat each other on the back. Who gives a fuck? At that point the UK is already out of the EU and all is well with the world.
>>
>>78608155
Unlike the EU, we can revolt. We will defend our family to the end.
>>
File: Dis A Comfy Habbening.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
Dis A Comfy Habbening.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
>>78612153
>mfw based Nigel was warning the Jews to tread lightly
>>
>>78608379
Wow, brainwashed much?
>>
>>78612351
Just like my grandfather did in World War II, I would fight for the old country. We're integrally linked together forever. The US and the UK ride on a bicycle made for two.

If we were ever in trouble I'm sure the British would help us out, too.
>>
>>78612529
I swear to you on my family that I will swim across the pond with one arm to kick your sister's offender in the knee. I may fart in your general direction as I leave.
>>
>>78612236

Well ignoring the fact Farage isn't a politician and how monumentally stupid it is to suggest one person could do all of this on his own, that wouldn't be problem solved because we should have a say on what kind of relationship we want with the world now.

How can someone that was elected on a pro-EU platform negotiate a deal to leave the EU? It doesn't make any sense. What are they trying to achieve. Whatever the fuck they want? What the people want? The people are 50/50 split and they were voted in to be pro-EU.
>>
>>78611901
Honestly the voting age should just be on par with the age you can run for office and the drafting age
>>
If they do a second vote and it's remain can the USA come and give us our freedom?
>>
>>78612961
>we should have a say on what kind of >relationship we want with the world now.

Is this butthurt?
>>
>>78613050
What you want us to bring you guns?

Cause that is illegal friend. :^)
>>
I don't think repeating the vote until you get the outcome you want is how it works
>>
>>78612961
>Well ignoring the fact Farage isn't a politician
He's an MEP.

>monumentally stupid it is to suggest one person could do all of this on his own, that wouldn't be problem solved because we should have a say on what kind of relationship we want with the world now.
You voted for remain, didn't you? I can tell you're going full JUST because you desperately want to remain in the EU for some bizarre reason.
>>
>>78613150
We are not south africa. Jeebus
>>
>>78613119

If you say
>Anon, you really love beef, you must go and buy us roast beef for dinner
and then a few weeks later you go
>Actually we've voted to never have roast beef again -- beef is gross. Go sort it out.
Then I need some kind of suggestion as to what to buy you now. Right?

I can't just bring back whatever the fuck I feel like as long as it's not roast beef.
>>
>>78613608
>food analogy
>>
>>78613323

>He's an MEP.
We just voted to leave the European Parliament you fucking dolt. He's nothing.

>I can tell you're going full JUST because you desperately want to remain in the EU for some bizarre reason.
I'm just making the point that without further guidance the default position for our government should be to remain in the EU or as close to being it as they can. We voted leave my a narrow margin. Does that mean they should try to be in the single market or not? How are they supposed to decide this now?
>>
>>78613608
All I'm hearing is a Remain cuck that's butthurt and concern shilling for a second vote.
>>
>>78613149
not if there's a war on.
>>
>>78613827
someone's hungry.
>>
>>78609404
Bros 4 lyf
>>
WHAT THE FUCK

https://twitter.com/bbcnewsnight/status/746466834610692096
>https://twitter.com/bbcnewsnight/status/746466834610692096
https://twitter.com/bbcnewsnight/status/746466834610692096
>https://twitter.com/bbcnewsnight/status/746466834610692096
>>
>>78614033
It's still technically illegal.
>>
>>78613881

I just don't want to be in a position where we're essentially still in the EU and everyone is so pissed off with the government and old people that we get a landslide labour victory in the next election which forces us to go through this entire fucking process again.
>>
>>78613608
How about ball up? Be men and go out into the world an conquer. Fucking pussies.
>>
>>78607859
Yeah, America is so generous when it comes to trade deals ...
Only way to get a free trade agreement with them is to basically give them the keys to the economy.
They are worse than the EU.
>>
>>78616328
United States isn't a sinking boat like the EU muzzie cuck :^)

Isn't it time for prayer? Better get out there and conform to your new Muslim overlords.
>>
>>78616508
Does it matter whether the ship is sinking or not when you are getting raped on the deck?
>>
>>78616850
I could be being raped on the deck of a sinking boat like you.
>>
>>78613608
No, I come home an tell you that what you though was beef was actually diced donkey cock. Tell me that you are pissed that I looked out for you.
>>
>>78606735
there is no law against this vote happening.

and the student will earn the country more money then low income worker in general.

is that all you can offer as argument?
>>
>>78607868
guess who gets shoot for revolting.
>>
>>78617857
pussies without guns.
>>
>>78610394
only if you have a law against it.
>>
>>78616508
>United States isn't a sinking boat

>being this delusional

Both are sinking, the EU is just sinking faster
>>
>>78618007
The US is on a rocket to fucking your mothers. call it what you want, but we kill you fuckers in your sleep and make trading cards out of your stupid expressions as we roll over your asses. Merry Christmas.
>>
>>78618236
your own´d by china and Saudi arabia, most of oil producing country's sell there oil in other currency and dont us the petro dollar.

sure, believe harder maybe it becomes true.
>>
>>78612961

What a monumentally stupid post.
>>
hay /pol/bro, im chewing Khaat with some retarded people here in a small hut arguing about the britexit with some warlords and ex-pirates, they are pretending to know something about the world politics when in fact all they know is how to loot and pillage, they are saying the time to migrate to Europe has come now that Europe is divided, so i have two questions need answering, what will UK do with the recent immigrants who have entered their country? and will Euro cucks such Germany and France will allow and facilitate for the immigrants stuck in their countries enter UK with ease just to get back at UK exiting the Euro...sorry for ignorance on the subject, but its a hot topic down here...
>>
>>78618494
UAE and the petrodouches try to break the price of oil and our patriots hang in until OPEC breaks. Yeah, we are slaves. Keep dreaming. We love China. Cheap labor is awesome as long as you are not subsiding them. Does that give you any insight into your people's argument or will you continue to bleed out?
>>
File: 1456526379612.png (96 KB, 320x249) Image search: [Google]
1456526379612.png
96 KB, 320x249
>>78603895
>a few thousand
>sneak a few thousand into Westminster
>>
>>78619081
Trolling is best done at 4.7 knots.
>>
>>78606993
THIS
The queen herself, apparently, was por LEAVE but, of course, she's above politics.

Having a second referendum would be madness, and if so, you must be prepared to give your life for your country. Revolt, don't let them fuck you over.

Rejoice, I don't think it will come to that. You are free now.

Hail Brittania!
>>
>>78619327
i swear to god im not trolling, there are people who are familiar with me here..i had many threads where i was answering about how life is somalia and what not...im that school teacher who posted his QT maid.
here are the archives links
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/somalibro%20maid/country/SO/start/2014-12-15/
>>
>>78601907
Don't do it Britain you just won your freedom, don't get cold feet now. The economic trouble you're experiencing now is temporary.

You've literally been given the reins to your own destiny, very few can say the same. The other thing is you haven't even negotiated with the EU yet in what Britain exactly gets out of the exit. So again if you're all scared how much this will hurt your livelihood it'll pass faster than you think.

But the control the EU had over you, would have been worse in the long run. Now you can become very nationalistic, and stop importing immigrants from over seas. You can now dictate your policies without having to make an appeal to the EU.
>>
>>78619846
Post maids noods
>>
>>78620555
i no longer have her pic in my phone, but many /pol/bros have it saved...
>>
>>78619846
Finally, you're back

I totally forgot to save your flag when you were here before.
>>
>>78606911

They can't unite. They all have different cultures and languages for the most part. The U.S. has one culture and language regardless of whatever memes you try to pull out of your ass about how many minorities we have here. Minorities coming in from other nations isn't the same as having hundreds of years of history and culture with an entire nation of people. If you think that's all getting united into one single nation your ignorance is astounding.
>>
>>78601907
If they actually get away with having another referendum, I will be very disappointed if Anglos don't physically revolt in protest.
>>
>>78620848
Damnit, anyone hook us up?
>>
>>78614396
Interviewer is a cunt.

Why are you surprised by this, by the way? What did you expect? Complete shutdown of borders?
>>
>>78601907
>second referendum
lel the ass hurt begins
>>
>>78619846
Noods save no-one. Angela is in charge now. Lick my asshole. Not you UK, you have grown balls.
>>
>>78606676

84% against a flag change before all that mess started.
>>
>>78621268
Seconded
>>
>>78618494
By other currency, you mean USD. Thats right Trump owns you ass.
>>
>>78620929
hello britbro, i have been in /pol/ for a while, just came to ask few questions about the britexit.. did you vote to stay or leave? and how is that gonna effect you in the future?
>>
>>78601907
David cameron and most other top people (even in europe) have said how much they respect the choice of the public as its the ultimate show of democracy.

Chosing to go back on this now would be a major blow to the democracy they hold so dear.
>>
>>78621821
After we enact article 50, unless measures are put into place we simply default to the system for visas that are in place for non-EU migrants.

Everyone that doesn't qualify is getting shipped off.

That said, part of me doubts it'll actually go down like that. But that is what would happen if the government (future or current) did nothing to change it.
>>
>>78622118
>democracy they hold so dear.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>78603267

>passed fighting age

Versus a bunch of left-wing millennials? I'll place bets on the grey haired men with walkers and diapers.
>>
>>78608379
tarffifs hurt exporters more than importers.
>>
>>78622142
great...so finally UK is uncucking it self. it will be a good sight to see UK deporting all those immigrants and set the tone for the rest of Europe.
>>
>All Rightist victories are temporary

>All Leftist victories are permanent

This has been their modus operandus for decades. The Left uses sheer relentlessness to win. If we want to defeat them, we must become as militant as they are.
>>
>>78606643

You're actually allowed to own a gun in the UK if you have a legitimate reason to own it.

Guess who has a legitimate reason to own a gun in the UK. Here is a hint, it's not the people living in London.
>>
>>78601907
>Civil War
>Protest
>Riot

Take your pick
>>
>>78623192
You are one of those immigrants, Somalia
>>
>>78625380
how am i an immigrant you retard? i live in my country.
>>
I doubt it will happen anytime soon
cameron won't call another one and a brexit PM definitely won't
>>
>>78620848
>pirateposting
>>
(((Google))) is pushing their agenda with another propaganda video, but this time they decided to censor all comments from the beginning. You don't have to watch the dreadful thing, just remember to give it a downvote>

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw
>>
>>78626583
Daas right aussiebro.
>>
>>78604179
i don't think they'd try that with the poms now, they'd go feral
>>
It's not happening, even remainers are calling for the results of referendum to be respected. We're leaving.
>>
>>78608954
Tar and feather the wet wimp in office and the rest that are complacent in the selling out of your country if it happens m8
>>
>>78627112
you guys have internet?
wut
>>
>>78607218
Did young people call you racists and whine about the small dent in the economy, which they don't care about 99% of the time?
>>
>>78617761
>>78617857
>>78617982

Go away, Merkel.
>>
>>78627112
Bullshit flag.
>>
>>78630746
Every african country has internet

The only country on earth without public internet access is North Korea.

And yet somehow we still get posters from there. I assume it's either proxies or people who decided to take the guided tour of their country and posted on 4chan from their cell phone using data.

Probably both.
>>
>>78608638
>>78608954
Schedule it during a soccer game
>>
>>78601907
attidute of eternal torment

if you can take it as such and also you yourself as someone who will eternally fight, then you are better off and really keep pushing it regardless how much they keep crying
>>
>>78601907
Be even more extreme, demand your membership fees back for violations of the original contact.
>>
>>78601907
firearms
>>
Dimbleby already called it, though.

We are OUT.
>>
File: -BT4UzjJ.png (114 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
-BT4UzjJ.png
114 KB, 256x256
>>78601907
If we post enough karen pictures, we'll secure enough of the right wing weeaboo vote to crush any challenge.
>>
By the way, to any hysterical twats: the less you talk about "a second referendum" - the less the idea is in implanted in people's minds - the more ferocious the response would be if it were to ever happen.

Do not normalize this outrageous idea.
>>
>>78625380
damn nigga, somalibro fucking roasted your ass
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.